It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Here's the thing about earthquake seismic activity, volcanic gasses,lightning, tornadoes, winds, hail etc. Those are natural occurrences and I would think we'd hear about this a lot more often.

And like someone poignantly pointed out, this was night time. I would venture a guess that they probably fell out of their tree while perching (or got spooked and started to fly away). What animal does that?

Something's not right here.

Like I've mentioned in just about every thread tonight, there is a LOT of chemtrailing going on right now.

Now is this (in part) the culprit? I really REALLY have to wonder. The last time my area (southeast Florida) got bombarded like this was a week before Haiti earthquake. Was that a natural earthquake? Some suspect it wasn't. I am among that group

I just can't believe that thousands and thousands of birds (and hundreds of thousands of fish) just up and drop dead like this. I don't believe that is a 'natural' string of events. Well, not that I am aware of anyway. I think if they (animals) were that vulnerable to the above natural disasters then, their species probably wouldn't have made it this far in evolution. Only the strongest survive after all.

So this is really starting to reek of man-made involvement much to my chagrin (but not to my surprise at all)

Like someone mentioned earlier, this may not have been targeted for the birds/fish in Arkansas. Perhaps HAARP is firing up (in conjunction with the Chemtrails with their barium and aluminum particles) and getting ready to shoot another area?

I have an awful dreadful feeling lately. I mean, physically too. I feel it in my...soul, for lack of a better word.
I hope I am wrong.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Yeah,
Not exactly the same place..
but still Arkansas.
and '2 hours difference *by car* ' is really not much ...
In the "grand scale" of things..
it's pretty much right on top of each other..

Strange..

Oh, I agree that it is beyond strange.... However, I don't necessarily think that whatever killed the fish is the same thing that killed the birds. Are they still related? Who knows....but it bears looking into.

I still get the feeling that this is some sort of outcome from a classified military project.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is probably from the chemtrails

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razmijix
Very interesting.

Some sort of magnetic disturbance is possible. Anyone know how drum navigate? Or what is the purpose of the noise they make?

That is what I am looking up as I type. I am wondering if there could be a possible connection to the weakening of the earths magnetic field as we begin to approach the pole shift. Also trying to find out if there were any major solar flares released in close proximity.

I have been trying to figure out the physics on the possible effects of solar flares on seismic activity. ie, can the flow charge enough electrons to cause these quakes, etc. There is a lot more to it but that is it in a nutshell. The links of an impending iceage could be caused by a massive eruption. I am sure it sounds farfetched but if taking in simple terms it really isn't. As the earth heats it, like anything else expands. This expansion causes cracks which in turn cause major volcanic action. The spew from the volcano causes a nuclear winter of sorts and puts us into an ice age.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
or maybe they flew through a methane pocket,.
jus sayin,.
this kind of phenom isnt all the uncommon,.
anyone remember the huge schools of fish that have washed ashore?

It's starting to sound like possibly a quarter million animals (birds and fish) died within days of each other. That's not uncommon? Really? Are there any articles you can provide showing this has happened before?
Not like those fluke events where (although mysterious) one group of animal dies suddenly but.....two separate species within a 100 miles of one another (plus all those south American birds too)

Thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

fireworks, most likely farmers taking advantage of a day you can send explosives into the air.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by timmhaines
reply to post by MikeboydUS

fireworks, most likely farmers taking advantage of a day you can send explosives into the air.

If that were the case, can you imagine the amount of birds falling out of the sky every 4th of July???
Not likely this is the culprit...

As for the idea of chemtrails or even seismic activity, neither of those theories explain WHY IT WAS ONLY BLACKBIRDS and not any other species of bird or animal. Since when have you heard of something like that being discriminatory????

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

As for the idea of chemtrails or even seismic activity, neither of those theories explain WHY IT WAS ONLY BLACKBIRDS and not any other species of bird or animal. Since when have you heard of something like that being discriminatory????

Ha! here's an idea....it was the KKK or Aryan Nation. They sprayed a chemical weapon that discriminated against only BLACKBIRDS.....

Hey, its as good of a theory as any other that's been thrown out there.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS

That is what I am looking up as I type. I am wondering if there could be a possible connection to the weakening of the earths magnetic field as we begin to approach the pole shift. Also trying to find out if there were any major solar flares released in close proximity.

As scary as THIS sounds, this makes a little more sense seeing this isn't a typical event (like earthquake etc)

I appreciate your time in researching this and sharing it with us. People like you help set ATS a part from all other forums

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
60 miles away from Beebe is the Pine Bluff Military installation which comes up in a google search for Chemical Warfare and is a major producer in Chemical Warfare products.

Could they have been testing something that has gone horribly wrong?

Chemical Warfare Arsenal

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
60 miles away from Beebe is the Pine Bluff Military installation which comes up in a google search for Chemical Warfare and is a major producer in Chemical Warfare products.

Could they have been testing something that has gone horribly wrong?

Chemical Warfare Arsenal

Good catch!!! And further supports my opinion that this is a military project gone terribly bad.....or maybe just as it was supposed to???

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Hey woogleuk. I saw that movie; they had to set off successive nukes at the core, so that like a kid pumping a swing, the shock waves would build on each other and intensify so as to start the core rotating again, right?

Interesting happenings:

First they said it was about 1000 blackbirds in Beebe, now they are talking 5000 plus, and then you have the 100,000 fish (all Drum fish) killed about 125 miles away in the Arkansas River and apparently around the same time.

This seems like too much to be coincidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
lol someone said maybe they were dropped out of a plane....I mean,they're birds.

Unless they were dead before they were dropped out of a plane,which seems reasonable.But if thousands of fish mysteriously died not too far away then that would be worth investigating.

I've heard of frogs falling from the sky but I think maybe a tornado could be responsible in this situation.Not to say it wasn't something else I mean who knows right?

Good thread though,definitely ATS worthy seeing how a 1000 or so birds fell out of the sky lol.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Good catch but it still doesn't explain why they were all black birds

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
lol someone said maybe they were dropped out of a plane....I mean,they're birds.

Unless they were dead before they were dropped out of a plane,which seems reasonable.But if thousands of fish mysteriously died not too far away then that would be worth investigating.

I've heard of frogs falling from the sky but I think maybe a tornado could be responsible in this situation.Not to say it wasn't something else I mean who knows right?

Good thread though,definitely ATS worthy seeing how a 1000 or so birds fell out of the sky lol.

A news article I read from a local Arkansas station said that some of the birds were still alive when workers picked them up but weren't expected to live....

Personally, I think this is the outcome of some classified military project. Were the birds poisoned or paralyzed before being dropped? I don't know...but the drop zone was localized to a one mile radius. That alone is curious....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Okay so I have found out that drums do have the otolith stones which are sensitive to gravity or acceleration. And the red wing black birds are migratory. This is a stretch at this moment but a change in the gravitational field cannot be ruled. If there was a poison or firework etc. then many different species of both birds and fish should be affected. There may be a common link and this could prove to be it. Now the question becomes why. I will post more as I do a little more research.

Otolith

An otolith, (οτο-, oto-, ear + λιθος, lithos, a stone), also called statoconium or otoconium is a structure in the saccule or utricle of the inner ear, specifically in the vestibular labyrinth. The saccule and utricle, in turn, together make the otolith organs. They are sensitive to gravity and linear acceleration. Because of their orientation in the head, the utricle is sensitive to a change in horizontal movement, and the saccule gives information about vertical acceleration (such as when in an elevator).

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hundred thousand dead drum fish in the area also after bird event. Locals say things have things have been strange lately. Also its narrowed to a particular species.

I think that maybe the magnetic field suddenly went in this area like its is in regions along the equator and Mid Atlantic. If both species use this method as a form of guidance it could be linked.

Or if the above poster is right about the gravity aspect what could have happened to cause this. Also UFO sightings and two major earthquakes that happened in the same time period.
edit on 2-1-2011 by shikori because: add a little

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shikori

if i lived there, i think id be packing my things lol.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

I live between Beebe and the Pine Bluff Arsenal, so I`m more than a little interested. The tornado theory would work if the tornadoes in the state hadn`t been earlier Saturday( tornado watch was cancelled by 3pm).
I hope someone can figure this out soon!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wow. The count just posted on CNN is about 4000-5000 dead birds within a 1 mile radius.
CNN Page Link

Now if at the very minimum the 5000 birds were spaced out 1 foot from each other, the object would have to be big. So if this was a lightning strike at high altitude, the birds would have to be in a very concentrated flock during the event to have the scatter pattern the size on the ground. Id be interested to see the scatter pattern map data if any is collected. Maybe the pattern is one mile long but 30 feet wide? May offer some insight to the event that transpired...

...and lets not forget the time this happened. JUST before midnight, New years Eve 2011.

Timing, or coincidence?
edit on 2-1-2011 by GodKilla because: Spelling

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join