It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Woodhouse

I don't follow religion but I do know that our time here is nothing but a blink of "God's" eye, so maybe from the last few years until 2012 is "God's" Grand Finale.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If you listen to the witnesses in Beebe Arkansas, and match their descriptions of the bird's behaviour with gas poisioning, it's obvious. I've already solved the mystery. I have all the answer and I've posted the on other thread.

I pulled up a material data sheet for Carbon Dioxide Gas.

Here's the symptoms of gas poisoning.

"Symptoms include headache, dizziness, shortness of breath, muscular weakness, heart beat irregularities, drowsiness, ringing in the ears, confusion, convulsions, coma, and eventually death."

These symptoms fit the descriptions given by the many eyewitnesses.

www.novachem.com...

And you'll find my hypothesis here with all my research.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't forget the swarm of earthquakes in Central Arkansas, around 500 since September.

And here's a witness account where she said she heard a poof and then a whoosh sound.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

A gas release makes that noise.

It was gas.

edit on 5-1-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

Then I must ask, with these mass bird deaths happening around the world, why are there so many quakes/tremors/releasing of gasses?????

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
I have also seen geese flying the wrong direction (East) this winter. I live in Ohio and when Fall comes I usually pay some attention to the birds and which direction they are flying, I don't know why, I've done it ever since I was taught that they fly south for the winter.

Some geese don't even bother migrating if they're well-fed. Canada geese, in particular, will set up permanent residence just about anywhere that food is always available.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by The Chez
There is a report of 40 thousand devil crabs washed up on a UK beach, thought to have died from hypothermia due to the freezing waters.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Something is afoot, and as I have maintained through my contributions to this thread, I think the sea is the source of it all.

Wow I live up the road from there, if I wasn't working I would go and have a look. I remember it happened last year as well. I live on the coast so they may be some on our beaches as well. The strange thing is its been a lot warmer in the past week or so.Therefore I would have expected them to have died and beached 10 days ago when it was below freezing not now its 10 deg.

I agree, why did this not happen during the arctic blast we've just come out of? Crabs are tough little critters, very well equiped for cooler climbs. It is something going amis in the oceans, something is happening, and it's starting to worry me even, and am for the best part a hardcore skeptic with stuff like 2012.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
reply to post by The Chez

there's been alot of new species, mutations being found also...
it is quite possible that it's just mother earths time to light a candle under the beaker of evolution and speed the process up a bit...
the honey bees are disappearing, and we only pray that mother nature is quickly replacing that one, because the bees are an integral part of the plant world.
mankind has yet to cause the mass extinctions like those of the past... the dinosaurs, and that whole ecological system was just about was wiped out very quickly and replaced with the one we have now. before that it was a different era....
man wasn't around to cause those....but, well, the next stage was always a little more advanced, a little better suited to sustain live on the planet...
maybe that is what is happening now?

I've noticed a lot of talk about mutated life forms, I own two myself, dumbo rats. These are rats that are slightly larger in build, with a rounder head that has large 'dumbo' ears on set to the side of the head, very sweet, but it's a genetic mutation all the same.

These are man made, the mutation is selectivly bred for the pet industry, but nature too can create some pretty weird stuff. Perhaps these die offs are just a stage in nature making a particular species stronger in the long run by taking out the weaker sections.

The movie the Happening started with the bees disappearing. This has been an issue for a while now, I think it is partly to do with the industrialisaton of and domestication of the honey bee, transporting bees thousands of miles and disrupting their natural flight pattens. Bees should be kept primarily for polanation, then honey. We do not need honey, but without bees, we would not be able to grow our crops & fruits.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Here is the Swedish story translated.

Dead birds from the sky in Sweden

The mass death of birds has reached Sweden.

The U.S. has already dropped thousands of dead from the sky.

- I thought immediately that there must be a connection, "said Drilon Hulaj, 23, who discovered hundreds of dead birds in the middle of the street in Falkirk last night.

Streets, rooftops and lawns were covered by thousands of black birds in Beebe Arkansas in the United States on New Year's Day.

And now, the mass death reached Sweden. On the way home from work just before midnight saw Drilon Hulaj and his peers colleagues suddenly to the street in front of them was studded with black fågellik, probably jackdaws.
"Link"

- We drove quite slowly and slowed down. I stepped out and took a picture. We had read about bird death in the U.S. and thought it must be a connection, "said Drilon.

In the United States began the birds - red wine inserted icterids - fall from the dark night sky at midnight on New Year's Eve. Researchers thought they may have rushed to death by fireworks.
Road blocked

- We had to call ten to twelve in the night, went to the street and noted that there were about 100 dead or nearly dead birds, "says Andreas Wedebrand, internal officers of the police in Skövde.

The police then contacted the County Board, the municipality and Räddningsstjänsten, who decided to cordon off the road.

Five sent to the test

This morning police shoveled away the dead birds after a district veterinary been in place, picking up five for further tests.

- We are waiting to hear from the vet before we do anything more with the dead birds. We want the directive on how to deal with them, "says Christer Olofsson, head of operations at Rädddningstjänsten Falkirk.

For security reasons, it has also placed staff at the dead birds to prevent the public coming into contact with them.
"Flying to death"

Ornithologist Anders Wirdheim surprising finding in Falkirk.

- This was unusual! Probably the jackdaws. They winter in large flocks. If they are exposed to repeated disturbances at night, they can become so stressed that they fly themselves to death. Either they die of exhaustion or so, they fly into the wires, branches, and the master of darkness.

Yet the macabre discovery mysterious - it was several days after New Year celebrations.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

If you want to go with the whole "yom" concept of a God day compared to a human day- and all the time and space that is included in that-sure. However I still believe that it will be a big event. Birds dying? Freaky as anything and more likely either hit by something (Hail, or who knows) or gas/chem trail testing. That's my belief. Specially if you tie it all in with the fish.

Or who knows maybe nature itself is whacking animals.

Personally, I am suspecting the government knows more than we do on the matter- and likely isn't going to share with the Plebes.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is old news:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I keed... It is a possibility I suppose, but they'd likely announce it or at least give some information ex post facto.

In all seriousness, I read something about a seemingly unrelated event...

tc.indymedia.org...

NLE 2011- brief synopsis: The event will be a massive earthquake event along the New Madrid fault- under the region affected by the bird and fish kills. Being a conspiracy minded person reading this and other conspiracy minded site, I have to wonder if there's something here.

I have read the possibility that there was a scalar electromagnetic device used (like HAARP), why would it be a US device? Other countries have researched the same weaponry. Is there a connection between the affected regions worldwide and seismic centers? Scalar EM weapons can be used to induce seismic events.

Assuming this is an accurate analysis of this "missile" off of South Padre island:

www.kiiitv.com...

Are we in the early, unnanounced- semi subtle stages of war?

Just throwing that out there.
edit on 5/1/11 by cbianchi513 because: add detail

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

With the ERP of HAARP. it is entirely possible that it could have done this, BUT they would have literally been CRISPY so U can remove that from the list of causes. KA7LGF

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The release of gas theory, is the most credible theory, my only problem, is that the bird deaths are occurring elsewhere around the world. (which to me, is more disturbing)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I've read in some stories, that the birds internal injuries came from massive blood clots. My initial thought was that "fracking" (the natural gas extraction process) was to blame. I still do. Large amounts of Hydrochloric Acid is shot down below the earth to crack limestone. This in turn releases gas, which Southwestern Energy catches some of. The rest flows into the Arkansas aquifer. With the large amount of seismic activity in Arkansas recently, the Hydrochloric Acid mixed with water could become gasified from closer contact to magma. Since Hydrochloric Acid is found organically in animals, it might not turn up as a external poison. Inhaling HCl would cause clots and bleeding out. I hope someone we trust can actually test these animals.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Have been reading posts this morning - feeling very concerned and puzzled. Went to My Yahoo and read that today is National Bird Day, January 5th. Let's hope we can find some answers and fix the problem before it escalates further.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
GEAPRESS - There are certainly many hundreds, probably thousands, the collared dove who are dying at this moment in Faenza. They are in heaps in the flower beds, crushed by machinery in the streets, horribly hung from trees like Christmas balls. Many, many more, say the property information in the fenced land for industrial use.

The WWF has other collections, not all already dead. A dozen, in fact, have been sent to the Center of Recovery The Robin of Modena, where those arriving are still alive but died shortly after. Over all a mystery. Inside the beak, in some animals, the staining was of a strange blue.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Okay...I am 90% sure I read through all 58 pages...whew. So I do apologize if some of this is redundant.

Lots of great theories here guys, thank you! I think we can safely all agree that the MSM's fireworks & hail story is quite bogus. Meteorologists have confirmed there was no precipitation that night as storm had already cleared the area & was 50 miles away. Fireworks may have startled the birds and caused them to take flight, but NOT kill 5,000 of them.

I don't think we should rule out natural phenomena at this point. One theory I haven't seen explored more fully, is the possibility that they hit a stream of freezing air, paralyzing them & causing them to free fall to their deaths. I can't for the life of me discern the upper atmosphere temp charts on NOAA's site. Perhaps there is a link between the path of freezing air & the locations of the bird deaths in neighboring states if we can overlay the data on a map? Are there any meteorologists here that could investigate this angle?

With respect to Phosgene gas poisoning...I came across several facts about the gas on the CDC's website:

www.bt.cdc.gov...

- At room temperature (70°F), phosgene is a poisonous gas.
- Phosgene gas is heavier than air, so it would be more likely found in low-lying areas.
- If phosgene gas is released into the air, people may be exposed through skin contact or eye contact. They may also be exposed by breathing air that contains phosgene.
- Following exposure to high concentrations of phosgene, a person may develop fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema) within 2 to 6 hours.

I'm no expert, but wouldn't fluid in the lungs show up in the autopsies? Furthermore, shouldn't people have been exposed as well? I have yet to hear about human deaths.

And, last but not least, I am shocked & appalled that the most obvious answer has not been discussed here:

God rang in the New Year with a game of Angry Birds!!

Sorry I couldn't resist!!

edit on 1/5/1111 by IWant2Believe323 because: Formatting

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
@ Iwant2believe: i think ur onto something.. Angry birds
Were poisoned by the piggies? Lol

Maybe if they are generous to release autopsy records
We"ll know but does anyone really think thats going to
Happen? They said blood clots but that can happen
Randomly and sometimes from wouns

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've been engulfed in coincidences concerning current events, and predictions in the Bible.
I'm no Bible nut; I'm not even religious; however, this book (linked) predicted these events would happen.

Its based on an Alien/Angel/God (Ancient Alien theory) point of view. I can't do it justice.

The scariest thing is, according to the book:
We have almost two more years of this stuff before the grand finale.
This is just the beginning of the end. A human pandemic will follow in the weeks to come.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1294254080&sr=1-8

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
They released the 911 calls from the night of the birds deaths. Someone should go check those out.

source
edit on 5-1-2011 by robile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by robile

Your link is just snippets but one guy on there said he heard numerous shot guns going off and thought that a person had killed the birds. Interesting...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by robile

One of the 911 callers says that some of the birds were not dead and were bleeding out of their mouths.

I hadn't read that before in any of the reports!!!

I think it's toxic fracking gas from Exxon and the Fayetteville Shale... or maybe I'm smelling a cover-up

arkansasnews.com...
edit on 5-1-2011 by masterofnone because: added link

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join