It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

God can and does work in mysterious ways, I will agree. I also however like to think when he decides to end the show, the finale is going to be rather freaking huge.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Woodhouse

exactly, I think we adjust to the situation and it becomes life normal untill bam "and thats all she wrote"
here we are all talking the situation trying to keep a level head and yet we go ,Hummmmm why are birds falling and fish dying all over the place

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Now in Sweden!!
Sweden dead birds
www.aftonbladet.se...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I've been reading through this thread over the last couple days. It's been very disconcerting to read about all these wildlife deaths. Then, it hit close to home, as I live in Florida. Odd to see a news article on ATS about my own area! I hope someone investigates the death/murder of Army officer Wheeler more closely, and that this gets some more air time with the media.

Another note on the media coverage, I abhor the fact that some of them have trivialized and laughed about all these animals dying. Do we not show any compassion for other species that inhabit our earth? Would it only bother them if their own pets started to die off? I'm keeping mine inside btw, just to be on the careful side.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by snooz

This happened a couple years ago as well
Sweden Bird Deaths

There has to be a connection somewhere.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Here are some pictures of the birds in Arkansas sorry for the source link, its messed up that way.

The link
xesworld.com...

massive trauma eh? i don't think so.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Maybe only internal trauma. Blood clots and hemmorhages caused by ingestion or inhalation of some sort of poison / poisonous gas?

Have there been any tests done on the dead fish to see what the cause of dead might be?
edit on 5-1-2011 by Anodyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
what if that recent near miss asteroid dropped some space bacteria into the gravity well of the planet and earth pulled it into the atmosphere?

Wouldn't it be scary if the birds suddenly started coming back to life, only evil and aggressive...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This indicates the so called 2012 thread something?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
That was ...
poor of those birds.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
now this is happening in another country www.aftonbladet.se... Sweden!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If it is GOD behind this then he picked some of the most annoying birds to smite, Black Birds are known to attack other birds. If he could smite Crows next please, nothing ushers in revelation like what has been happening. I was seriously thinking this was all due to BP corexit poisoning in the south but if this is happening around the globe then there goes that theory.

Not good, we are all going to die!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by Bachrk

Do you have a link for the confusion of the blackbirds in Tennessee?

Sorry, No only myself and every neighbor standing outside watching them with amazement. I was even sitting at a stop light later that morning and notice most people in the cars around me were looking up because it was so odd.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
There is a report of 40 thousand devil crabs washed up on a UK beach, thought to have died from hypothermia due to the freezing waters.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Something is afoot, and as I have maintained through my contributions to this thread, I think the sea is the source of it all.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
www.centredaily.com...

chesapeake!

they are blaming this one on the cold weather, and I suppose they could be right on that..
but still, I am beginning to wonder, regardless of the reason....
there seems to be more of it going on of late, and well.....
seems to be that we could have an ecological disaster going on here....
and some of these fish might have looked rather nice on my dinner plate???

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Birds, fish and now crabs, crabs which are usualy fine in the colder waters. What is going on?? We know more about other PLANETS than we do our own oceans, and I bet £100 on it coming from below. Right from the far out USO/underwater bases theory to a natural disaster brewing down there. I'm wondering if it is something magnetic, that is messing with animals sense of direction, perhaps a Bermuda Triangle - esque thing. And I bet BP are not innocent in this.

Has anyone seen the happening? nature turning on Mankind to warn us who really is in control. We will never be able to beat nature, nature is king on Earth, or queen! This could in all honestly be a warning from nature, stop poluting the air and the water before the planet is forced to cause a mass extinction of humans in order to repair its self. Just look at what happens when it snows or a volcano erupts!

For example the UK's beaches have been ruined by stuff like raw sewerage, rubbish and chemical waste. The water companies knowingly polute the sea every day, completly legally and without any shame. It's only a matter of time before this backfires. Perhaps my scepticism about 2012 is being challenged sightly now.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

there's been alot of new species, mutations being found also...
it is quite possible that it's just mother earths time to light a candle under the beaker of evolution and speed the process up a bit...
the honey bees are disappearing, and we only pray that mother nature is quickly replacing that one, because the bees are an integral part of the plant world.
mankind has yet to cause the mass extinctions like those of the past... the dinosaurs, and that whole ecological system was just about was wiped out very quickly and replaced with the one we have now. before that it was a different era....
man wasn't around to cause those....but, well, the next stage was always a little more advanced, a little better suited to sustain live on the planet...
maybe that is what is happening now?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
With all these posts and links im really convinced
That its some gas/chemical that released and seems manmade,
The question is big company or govt? Or both?

And im thinking they didnt intend to kill these birds but
It just so happened to happen..

The thing to do is create a map and note the locations
To see the trail, then link whats near to those areas ( companys and
Such)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Chez
There is a report of 40 thousand devil crabs washed up on a UK beach, thought to have died from hypothermia due to the freezing waters.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Something is afoot, and as I have maintained through my contributions to this thread, I think the sea is the source of it all.

Wow I live up the road from there, if I wasn't working I would go and have a look. I remember it happened last year as well. I live on the coast so they may be some on our beaches as well. The strange thing is its been a lot warmer in the past week or so.Therefore I would have expected them to have died and beached 10 days ago when it was below freezing not now its 10 deg.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

I have also seen geese flying the wrong direction (East) this winter. I live in Ohio and when Fall comes I usually pay some attention to the birds and which direction they are flying, I don't know why, I've done it ever since I was taught that they fly south for the winter.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join