It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by TrueLies

It was suggested that many drums of phosgene the USA "sold" to Saddam was supposed to had been destroyed but instead flown back to the USA and buried in Arkansas. It is alleged the US military dug it up and was planning on flying it over to Afghanistan to bury it there when the aircraft malfunctioned not once but twice and released much of the poisonous phosgene gas over Arkansas skies hence killing every bird in it's path. John Wheeler was about to lift the lid off the operation and was murdered for it.

It's obvious that whoever murdered John Wheeler knew him personally and professionally.

I just saw this now, it's a very logical explanation. Phosgene gas I have never heard of i'll have to look this up. Thank for the making a connection.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

No, I'm sorry, this is not brilliant: "The majority of deaths happened because of the "stampede". Just like you have when crowds panic."

Are you serious. Please show me when this has EVER happened in the history of the world. I've seen startled flocks take off since I was a little boy. Matter of fact, isn't this the ONLY way they ever take off?

[10 to 1 odds says there's a 'green' pipe in front of you]

edit on 1/4/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I was just watching starlings today. They always scatter when I approach. The birds were frightened by something which caused them to take flight in the darkness. In the darkness the birds, some of them behaving erractically because they had been poisoned by CO2, flew into each other and other structures in a frenzy. Many of the witness descriptions decribe birds flying into walls and buildings. One CNN reporter found a bird the next day. He said it fell from the air and bounced off the hood of the car. The bird was stunned and then died in his hands.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
So we have 'cold' waters killing millions of fish in Maryland and 'warm' water killing them in Florida and a bunch of imbeciles believing this.

If you don't think there's even a REMOTE connection to the fish kill and the bird kill then you're all in for a very rude awakening.

Wouldn't start freaking out yet. This kind of stuff has happened in even larger numbers in the past:

A puzzling outbreak of botulism along Lake Erie has killed about 8,000 water birds, including perhaps a thousand common loons

source

About 45 tons of fish have washed up dead along 200 miles of beach on the outlying Penghu Islands after an unusual cold snap.

source

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

articles.latimes.com... again Jan the majic month

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
2 weeks ago my husband who is very busy and hardly notices anyhting came home and said wow i have been seeing dead seagulls everywhere i go lately in the neighboring town where he works, nothing wrong with them that you can see just dead. we then went into town for lunch during our trip we saw 3 dead gulls non on the road.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Now there is a report from port orange florida of dead fish

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012

And Maryland. Lest not overlook a 2 MILLION dead fish up in Maryland.

Very Large Fish Kill
www.baltimoresun.com...

Thread already started:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I had just read about Florida and now Maryland too?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Here's the link for those keeping score of all these firework-kill offs
www.wftv.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by TrueLies

It was suggested that many drums of phosgene the USA "sold" to Saddam was supposed to had been destroyed but instead flown back to the USA and buried in Arkansas. It is alleged the US military dug it up and was planning on flying it over to Afghanistan to bury it there when the aircraft malfunctioned not once but twice and released much of the poisonous phosgene gas over Arkansas skies hence killing every bird in it's path. John Wheeler was about to lift the lid off the operation and was murdered for it.

:
It's obvious that whoever murdered John Wheeler knew him personally and professionally.

Didn't that movie The Crazies start like this

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Eye witness describes sound heard just before the birds took to the air. The witness says she heard a "poof", followed by a "whoosh".

Sounds like a gas release.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I watched this report on the evening news and read about it and both said that the birds suffered from blunt trauma.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Here's the link for those keeping score of all these firework-kill offs
www.wftv.com...

Why does the news think ordinary people are stupid? I mean seriously you cannot expect all of these to be some sort of freak coincidence.

Something is rotten in the state of denmark, methinks.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
you know there is some bible being thrown around and I dont mind sometimes unless presented that somebody thinks they have something I dont but this bird/fish thing just grows. We are hearing news from all over the globe. I have to say maybe it is the 6th seal being broken open. Maybe do to its delivery it is wormwood OR it is the computor age and we just get the news faster and can comment on it instantainously and we are creating the scuddelbut. I dont know, are we sensationalizing this? Is there no big deal at all?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever
you know there is some bible being thrown around and I dont mind sometimes unless presented that somebody thinks they have something I dont but this bird/fish thing just grows. We are hearing news from all over the globe. I have to say maybe it is the 6th seal being broken open. Maybe do to its delivery it is wormwood OR it is the computor age and we just get the news faster and can comment on it instantainously and we are creating the scuddelbut. I dont know, are we sensationalizing this? Is there no big deal at all?

The other 5 must be broken first

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever

I'd like to think a seal being open or something as big as wormwood would have a higher "Oh Sh*t!" rating than some odd thousand birds. This would have to be more along the lines of global catastrophe to be a seal. But, I'm speculating here.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
My immediate thought regarding the cause of the events in Arkansas was related to "fracking". Center Ridge, AK is the location of some new sites of this controversial gas recovery process. I'm no geological expert, but I think when you put toxic substances thousands of feet under the earth mixed with water to break up limestone; chances are the heat from the always present magma, could easily turn these water mixers into deadly gas plumes. These plumes would probably go up different paths to the surface easily killing animals 125 miles away simultaneously. People in AK have been worried about this for awhile. These are some links:

www.arktimes.com...
www.youtube.com.../a/u/1/JAcKVCmhB4E

The bird deaths reported from Chile made me think that Southwestern Energy (the company that does "fracking" in AK), manipulated the story down there, because of their huge influence in the coal industry in that country.

The continued deaths of animals seems to reject my initial theory.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Woodhouse

I cant argue with you but lately I have been compelled to think that we HUMANS (for my new friend) need to see and have everything right now. Just what if the Creator is a little more subtle than our "have it now" minds. With all the biblical prophecy remember that at the tim of the last trump "men we eating,drinking and giving their daughters in marriage" life going on as usual.....just sayin

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join