It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wow. Just friggin WOW!

Could this murder really be associated with the murder of all these animals like it states here????

As much as I HATE to feel this but......this 'feels' right (as WRONG as it is).

And THIS is why I am so fed up with this world.

And chemtrails??? They are REAL too! But I guess we'll have to wait until some insider also gets killed before people start paying attention (although I'm not sure what good it'll do).

We are under the control of a bunch of thugs and criminals who run this world and they're the ones who own all the weapons. Biological weapons included.

Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

However according to www.bt.cdc.gov... it would not cause internal injuries, other than fluid in the lungs.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by zeeon

I'm not. I was not citing the fireworks as the cause of the death of the birds. I was stating that the cause for the eyewitness reports for loud noises was caused by fireworks.

I was using Occams Razor to illustrate that his theory requires many assumptions, while the fireworks causing the loud noises requires none.

Reading comprehension FTW.

My dear ATSer,

The loud noise is speculative while 5000 birds perishing is a fact.
Well the loud noise is not speculative when witnesses say they heard it.

I can think of at least five reason that might help explain the loud noise
all of which would involve Haarp

While I have absolutely not ONE explanation to the cause of their death.
Blunt force trauma likely caused by upper level hail.

The noise most likely has nothing to do with their death.
But everything to do with why they took flight

Like I said earlier, these scientists (and reporters?) really should seek an early retirement and let the fishermen, farmers and birdwatchers take the reign for a while.

Maybe it's just me but I would listen to some back-wood wood-chucking rednecks' explanation way before I try to ingest anymore of these tie-wearing post graduates explanations!
Perhaps if you just tried to ingest some information from someone with higher learning than you you might get a little further ahead. Because what you just said here is " I'll listen to and believe an idiot before I'll listen to and believe an educated personn "

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

off topic karen61057. we all have opionions and judgements.. ats is a place toi express those not repress them.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Trauma to the breast tissue is a sign of poison? What poison does that? Also it said their stomach and gizzards were empty. Bird digestion is a rather slow process.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

I express gas.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Its Interesting to note the major media news networks has gone silent over the dead birds atleast the newer reports.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Wow. Just friggin WOW!

Wh4tdoesitmean.com is not a real source. It would more accurately be described as fanciful fiction, mixed in with the day’s headlines and disinfo talking points.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
maybe we should ask that guy from punked wtf is going on , since he is training for the end of days and moved up in da hills , obviously that fool knows whats up, and i doubt that fool is gonna jump out of one of those hazmat suits and scream you got punked! i gotta feeling ats in the coming days is going to be bombarded with doom threads , mother nature just shifted gears and the race is on to 2012.:

link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm

I hardly consider that site a valid source, and was trying to check into their sited sources...but didn't get very far. Google searches aren't turning up anything more credible like local news reports.

Yes, I agree (and you're welcome anyway). It's not the best source. So maybe I (we all) got carried away due to the frenzy? But the way I see it, one disinfo- story doesn't negate all these other ones (although I couldn't find an official South American report either).

I think I'll stick to my own country from now on (which is not by choice. It's by birth only)

Dont you mean your own planet???

link   
Reposted here as well:

In TN we are seeing massive amounts of blackbirds not just in swarms but doing weird giant swirling motions in the air. So many birds it actually darken parts of the sky. They look confused as to who's leading and which direction to go.

p.s. The news also said they found one dead duck mixed in with the other thousands of dead in Ark.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30

so do we have are answer here ... is this confirmed?

I am still diving into this and sorting things out.

If a top military expert (who authored: effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons) was found in a dump the same week these animals were mysteriously killed then.....it's not such a big stretch to possibly tie them together.

This story (if true) explains the massive amounts of earthquakes too.
To me, so for, makes sense.

And if people are going to start debunking this I would really like for you to start your own thread (which I may do if I get enough information on it) But it's not fair to start debunking and tainting when people are just trying to get to the bottom of this.

Here's the computerized audio to the article

edit on 4-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

says the reptilian avatar guy

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
i gotta feeling ats in the coming days is going to be bombarded with doom threads

Are you new here?

Doom threads are probably 40% of this forum's content.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The toxicology report will also take another month or so. How convenient.

What if in the future this were some new virus that could spread to humans through contact. Think 30 days of testing would help then?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Working theory. Maybe these birds and fish know something we dont and are flying and swimming away from something. Like extremely cold weather or earthquake or volcanic eruption. Maybe they were trying so hard to get away that they exhausted themselves. Just an idea, obviously, the thought just occurred to me. Worth discussion though.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

I know it's not but that doesn't mean it can't be somewhat true.

Do you expect to hear this on FOX?

These sources have to be taken for what they're worth and right now..........I find it incredibly coincidental that this guy whose high on the weapon-expert ladder, was found dead.

I don't care if I read this in a fortune cookie. Right now, it's resonating true (to some degree) with me.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Sucha Fail's writing is meant to mix in lot's of pieces of current events both real and BS, to make the stories sound more realistic. Go back and re-read 10 or 20 of their previous articles they wrote and you should hopefully see what I mean.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join