It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i got a feeling that debunkers are going to have a harder time debunking things in the future because ts is,starting to hit the fan so to speak.,

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by neowakko

I wonder if this happened near the recent earthquake area, and they died from noxious gas releases?

That is what I thought. and NOW, they just found over 100,000 dead fish close to the same area, down river in Little Rock.

Sounds like out gassing.

If that is the case, why only blackbirds? Why would other bird and/or animal species not be affected? More importantly, the earthquakes are occuring approximately 50 miles NW of Beebe. Little Rock AFB is approximately 24 miles SW of Beebe. Did the military release something? Is this some sort of biological testing?

Curious to know....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I understand where your coming from, wasn't trying to put down your post, its just the word nuke scares me to death. There is an increase in solar activity right now but nothing we haven't seen before or lately. The magnetic field sounds like an interesting concept.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That is an astute observation-thanks for your post.

These birds and fish are dying from volcanic gasses being released from seismic activity. The New Madrid has been ratcheting up lately and Arkansas will likely witness a very significant quake soon. This was the case in Chile and I would advise strongly that those living in Arkansas STOCK UP on supplies, especially water since there may be contamination in the areas where the fish are dying off.

I implore you to take this warning seriously, you've got nothing to lose by running out to the store and playing it safe.

Best,

Jotaplata

Originally posted by Starling
reply to post by Human_Alien

I just noticed that the S.American birds fell in a place called Bio Bio.
Then I looked at the World Alert map for various kinds of hazards and geo events, and guess what...
The aftershock of the Chile earthquake is in the area of.....Bio Bio.

Could that be a clue? Linked to impending earthquakes?

Is this the New Madrid event looming on the horizon?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

If that is the case, why only blackbirds? Why would other bird and/or animal species not be affected? More importantly, the earthquakes are occuring approximately 50 miles NW of Beebe. Little Rock AFB is approximately 24 miles SW of Beebe. Did the military release something? Is this some sort of biological testing?

Curious to know....

It would also have to be going on in Argentina. It happen at the same time thousands of miles apart.

This kinda leads me to think it has something to do with HAARP or...?
edit on 2-1-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2011 by theRhenn because: rough time with quotes

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Electrical discharge not unlike a lightning bolt but with the birds being in the current path, the autopsy should be the key.

EMP
I have read that Hikers in the mountains are sometimes found
dead with no sign of injury. It is said that if a lightning
strike occurs nearby, in between heartbeats it can cause
cardiac arrest.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is probably the result of bad weather. Over the New Years AR experienced some tornadoes moving through the state. It is quite possible that a flock of migrating red-winged black birds were caught in an updraft and hurled to a level of the atmosphere where there was little oxygen. Then Birds passed out and then fell to earth.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yeh, you know, its the Global Warming.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
or maybe they flew through a methane pocket,.
jus sayin,.
this kind of phenom isnt all the uncommon,.
anyone remember the huge schools of fish that have washed ashore?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
At this point after reading posts and discussions I am leaning toward something sesmic in nature. I am in Indiana - we even had a rare location quake here last week. The earth is definitely trying to tell us something!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
This is probably the result of bad weather. Over the New Years AR experienced some tornadoes moving through the state. It is quite possible that a flock of migrating red-winged black birds were caught in an updraft and hurled to a level of the atmosphere where there was little oxygen. Then Birds passed out and then fell to earth.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

If that's the case, then why did the local news say that the birds were being retrieved by workers wearing hazmat suits?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Probably just for safety, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

How is this for a coincidence? This was a news release yesterday.

FEMA is working toward holding a national-level disaster drill next year that simulates a big New Madrid quake.

Original source

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Probably just for safety, nothing more.

Well, let's try this on for size. I recently worked with the EPA on the oil spill in the Gulf, Chicago, and Michigan. In all 3 cases, workers from the various contracting groups and government workers did not wear hazmat suits to pick up wildlife.

Make of that what you will....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So,

1,000+ birds fall out of the sky, dead..
in the same place that there is 20 miles worth of dead fish?

wtf is going on........

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
So,

wtf is going on........

Not exactly in the same place. I looked up the news stories on the fish. Those occurred around Ozark, Arkansas in Logan County which...from what I can tell in Google Maps....is 2 hours or more away from where the birds fell.

However, you can make an interesting "line' between the fish, the earthquakes, and the birds....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by K_OS

Interesting that FEMA would want a drill for the New Madrid - the article was printed in my hometown newspaper (Lex., Ky.) My entire family lives near this fault line - I am in Indiana. Thank you for the link.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Well, you guys knew what caused the wildlife to die, in this case they didn't know. So I guess they were just being cautious, you know?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by Ahmose
So,

wtf is going on........

Not exactly in the same place. I looked up the news stories on the fish. Those occurred around Ozark, Arkansas in Logan County which...from what I can tell in Google Maps....is 2 hours or more away from where the birds fell.

However, you can make an interesting "line' between the fish, the earthquakes, and the birds....

Yeah,
Not exactly the same place..
but still Arkansas.
and '2 hours difference *by car* ' is really not much ...
In the "grand scale" of things..
it's pretty much right on top of each other..

Strange..
edit on 2-1-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Very interesting.

Some sort of magnetic disturbance is possible. Anyone know how drum navigate? Or what is the purpose of the noise they make?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join