It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Does this remind anyone of the start of the film "The Core"?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Never heard of it so suffice it to say, never saw it. Is it about the core of the Earth? Or more metaphoric like, a core of the apple that rots?

What happened? Animals up and died?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The story is about the earths core stopping rotating, this causes the magnetic field to begin to collapse, and they have to design a drill so they can burrow to the core and set off several large nukes to get it spinning again.

Right at the beginning it starts in London and all the birds start dropping from the sky and flying into things as they rely on the magnetic field for guidance (or something). Turns out it was the US government that caused it with a weapon they were trying to build called D.E.S.T.I.N.I which was designed to trigger earthquakes on enemy territory.

www.imdb.com...
edit on 2/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Oh lovely - nukes

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

My point was (so the mods don't think I was going off topic), could there be an outside influence, like the magnetic field (solar flare hitting etc) that could cause the birds to simply fall out of the sky? I know its a longshot, but it's an idea.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
May have something to do with the over 500 earthquakes they have been having there over the past 6 months.....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Seems like its not the first time this happens. I did a small search in google and found a couple of articles on this.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.timesonline.co.uk...
abclocal.go.com.../local&id=6625588

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
The story is about the earths core stopping rotating, this causes the magnetic field to begin to collapse, and they have to design a drill so they can burrow to the core and set off several large nukes to get it spinning again.

Right at the beginning it starts in London and all the birds start dropping from the sky and flying into things as they rely on the magnetic field for guidance (or something). Turns out it was the US government that caused it with a weapon they were trying to build called D.E.S.T.I.N.I which was designed to trigger earthquakes on enemy territory.

www.imdb.com...
edit on 2/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

That's a bit surreal. Makes you wonder where Hollywood gets their material from! (man, why do I constantly feel left out of the inner loop??)

I guess we have to pay attention to this and see if this was just a fluke or the start of something bigger.

But did you people catch the video I inserted about the birds falling in south America too today (yesterday)? I don't speak Spanish (which is highly unusual here in Florida) so I don't know what was being said. But.......that's a major coincidence (along with the 100,000s of fish too) I'd say.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yeah, seen it, it is strange, and the storys linked by FreeStranger above too. I wonder if it has got something to do with certain natural forces from the earth?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by crazydaisy

My point was (so the mods don't think I was going off topic), could there be an outside influence, like the magnetic field (solar flare hitting etc) that could cause the birds to simply fall out of the sky? I know its a longshot, but it's an idea.

I think this is so mysterious that going off topic will be a little hard to do (unless you start talking about 9-11. But see? That too might be part of this!) Man, this world is one big flustercluck of controversy!!

Where those birds indigenous to that area or were they snow-birds that migrated south?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
CNN is now reporting 4,000 - 5,000 blackbirds fell from the sky in Beebe, up from 1,000.

And the drum fish in Ozark, Ark is estimated to be 100,000 dead in a 20 mile section of the river.

Lots of small EQs in the general area between the dead fish and the dead birds.

Also, these birds should have been roosting/sleeping at 1130 pm on 12/31/10...why did they fall from the sky?

A local meteoroligst was interested in the bird story, so he grabbed radar images from 1130 pm. Closest storm was 50 miles to the east. radar image

The birds in South America that dropped from the sky happened at the place where the 6.5 mag quake just happened, near Bio Bio Chile.......

maybe the New Madrid is going to let go?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I just noticed that the S.American birds fell in a place called Bio Bio.
Then I looked at the World Alert map for various kinds of hazards and geo events, and guess what...
The aftershock of the Chile earthquake is in the area of.....Bio Bio.

Could that be a clue? Linked to impending earthquakes?

Is this the New Madrid event looming on the horizon?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysWondering

WOW!
Talk about the same thought at the same time!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I started a thread about this in Military Projects before I knew you had one going here...

Military Project gone awry?

Several points to make about this oddity:

1. It's unlikely to be fireworks. If this were the case, you'd have millions of birds dropping dead every 4th of July.

2. No explanation why its only ONE species of bird.

3. The massive fish deaths that happened just a few days earlier and are still unexplained.

4. The swarm earthquakes that have been happening in the region over the past 4 months. While they have occurred rarely in the past, there are no known fault lines in the area. New Madrid fault line is along the eastern side of the state and doesn't extend to the area where the quakes are occurring. Residents are tending to blame the gas companies who are drilling for natural gas, but the USGS decries this theory as the quakes don't line up with the drill sites.

5. There is an active military base just a hop, skip, and jump away from where these events occurred. Coincidence? hmmm.....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
7 earthquakes since the 7.0 in argentina today all above 5.0

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well we know birds use the magnetic field to navigate, and the earthquakes affect the field, before and after, so is it possible the birds falling are due to this?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is definitely odd and needs to be looked into more.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
First thing I think of is HAARP...my next guess would be Chemtrails...but whatever, either way it was done by the same person/people. And I'm fairly certain their intention wasn't to kill 1,000 birds, but rather, the birds died due to something possibly targeted at us?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by neowakko

I wonder if this happened near the recent earthquake area, and they died from noxious gas releases?

That is what I thought. and NOW, they just found over 100,000 dead fish close to the same area, down river in Little Rock.

Sounds like out gassing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join