It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Here in Chicago, the local news just said all the conspiracy sites are saying it was caused by aliens.

Just another way to discredit sites like these. There are MANY different theories - many rational and logical.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BACONHAWK

They're all the same people. It's still clandestine and sinister! So it doesn't matter who in these alphabet agencies like USDA or Halliburton or Chemtrails or HAARP or Big Pharma--- they are! They all report to the same boss.
If you control the food you control the slaves. If you control the weather you control the slaves. If you control disease/health you control the slave, etcetera, etcetera and etcetera.

Do you think any of us would let out a sigh of relief and sleep better knowing it's one of these groups and not the other? Really?
edit on 3-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this as I have not read all replies... But what about a microburst? If its powerful enough to take down airliners then I'd imagine a microburst could instantly slam thousands of birds downwards, most likey all the way into the ground, causing physical trauma to all and death to most.

Again, I haven't read all replies so I'm not sure if that was mentioned before.
edit on 3-1-2011 by wmv7766 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2011 by wmv7766 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I interrupted a conversation on facebook over the "fireworks" killings of these birds (that people had been spoonfed by CNN) by simply asking how they had waded through the masses of birds on the fields and roads on July 5th this year.

That ended the conversation with a bang.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DontLegalizeDecriminalize

If they were poisoned, why did the vet report say "Gizzards and stomachs were empty"? How were they poisoned?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by robile

i didn't see your post before I made mine, thanks for putting this up, I need to think on this....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I agree, actually there is no hard evidence that these current deaths are from poisioning as of yet.
I was just going with the theory that poision does cause internal bleeding.
web4.audubon.org...
edit on 3-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

No, I didn't intend to insult you at all (not my thing). I was mocking the reporters.

As far as the noise, it's been worded that (not verbatim) someone heard a loud noise, went outside to look and saw birds falling to the ground.

So the reporters are making the association between the two.

To one of the last posters who said the news is saying conspiracy sites are attributing this to UFOs?
Although by definition I s'pose ATS is a conspiracy site but I find more truth here than anywhere else. Truth is usually found in time and by deduction. Not by who prints/reports it first.

I think the REAL conspiracy is ..... this is not a conspiracy site but CONstructive site for truth!
They just want us to think we're nuts!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The red triangle for Arkansas epidemic hazard is for whooping cough -
click on "event desciption and it'll tell you.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
If we assume, for a moment, that the physical trauma wasn't caused by the impact on the ground - and we also assume that the prelim necropsy is correct and that there was no disease / poison in the birds -

Then it stands to reason that they were either pounded on by a storm or they hit something mid-air. The former seems unlikely given the radar imagery during the time in question.

That leaves a mid-air object impact.

Perhaps the fireworks spooked the birds, which took to flight - and en route to a more remote (and quieter) area they hit a cloaked UFO. I know it sounds crazy, but if the birds were moving roughly about 30 to 50 mph (source due to them being spooked by fireworks) then it would be safe assumption that they could sustain physical trauma by flying head long into an invisible UFO.

Such a scenario was filmed in the movie 'Signs'. Is it unlikely that a cloaked UFO accidently killed 5000+ spooked birds? Yeah, it is. I wonder if anyone saw anything or UFO reports during the day or night in question.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

yes, thanks, I should have looked deeper.

www.fourcorners.ne.gov...

Though some media are reporting that possibly a virus is suspected in the birds.

edit on 3-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonlover12

You're preaching to the choir, man. I never said they were poisoned, I don't think it makes any sense for a few reasons, like the empty stomachs/gizzards you just mentioned, and the extremely condensed area where all the birds were found at.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The Pine Bluff Arsenal, which houses a good portion of the nations nerve gas, is around a couple hundred miles to the southwest. Could some of this leaked?

link   
reply to post by zeeon

Ah, the first UFO suggestive post of the night. Didn't you just say that they had radar imagery of the town on the night in question? Then wouldn't that mean that a UFO would have been picked up on the radar too? Or does it have radar cloaking as well as invisibility powers? But honestly I think what you said makes total sense and I could see it happening if not for the radar

link   

I agree with you,especially since the poison would have normally been ingested. And why no mockingbirds,etc when they all eat roughly the same thing here in Arkansas (at least in my area that`s what I have observed)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Your explanation makes logical sense to me.

Does anyone remember a case in England (last year?) of a witness who saw birds flying and then suddenly drop dead out of the sky, like they hit something invisible? I remember reading about it, but never followed up on the story. I am going to guess there is a thread about it on ATS somewhere?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontLegalizeDecriminalize
reply to post by zeeon

Ah, the first UFO suggestive post of the night. Didn't you just say that they had radar imagery of the town on the night in question? Then wouldn't that mean that a UFO would have been picked up on the radar too? Or does it have radar cloaking as well as invisibility powers? But honestly I think what you said makes total sense and I could see it happening if not for the radar

There are many different types of radar. The radar I was referring to is called Pulse-Dopper Radar. They use it mainly to image the movement of clouds and storms and such.

Applications of Radar

Also, even us humans have Radar cloaking and absorption technology

edit on 3-1-2011 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

just like in the movie startrek insurection , a whole planet of people being watched by a cloaked facility, make me think
the goverment has come along way also in camo maybe they were testing it on a large scale craft , and it wasnt aliens, who knows.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Alright, so we've concluded that it couldn't have been an ingested poison. It also can't be methane gas pockets because like many others said here methane gas is not discriminatory of species. So what does that leave us with: HAARP doing some sketchy stuff, that military base nearby testing some chemical weapon, lightning, hail, and an invisible UFO? Am I forgetting any? Because this thread is just going around in circles, with people suggesting the same thing over and over again, so we need to narrow things down a little.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Looks like it's only blackbirds within a 1 mile radius that took the plunge, must have been a flock of them getting hit by hail or a monstrous firework of some sort. It's not like this is something that occurred over an extended period of time, and it's also not like multiple kinds of birds are falling out of the sky either, but rather a huge single flock. What puzzles me is that birds don't generally fly at night though, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join