It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I can buy this. just wonder does Obama not have enough to do? that he spends his time ordering secret black op hist on birds in the night.
a little warrning thats all I ask I mean if its classififed and in the interest of national security then I get it, but bird assinations why not tell us?
What would be the method of delivery of this poison?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

You've got Blackbirds dying in LA, KY, and Canada....but no reports of fish turning up dead in masses in other locations.

I used critical thinking and logic to speculate that the fish and the birds (which were dying in multiple different geographical locations) may not be connected to the same cause.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by maniordknivesdotcom

One of the links did have someone suggesting the birds were all roosting in one tree and got sucked up by a washing machine like wind
one hell of a lot of birds in one tree.

Oh but wait. You didn't finish that little diddly.
They got sucked up in a vortex-like draft....and due to their bad night vision, couldn't find their way (because it was dark out) which got them disoriented and subsequently and sadly, led 5000+ Black Birds to plummet to the ground to their death

What the hell would these dumb animals do if they didn't have us smart humans around to explain their actions???

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Do you have a link to the Canada birds? I'm searching but can't come up with anything..

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by maniordknivesdotcom

Thats a really good question. I would have to agree, this is beyond reasoning that they do this kind of intentional poisioning ahead of time and dont warn people.

New Jersey pet owners still looked to the local government for reassurance, however, that their animals would not be affected by the pesticide. At the very least, one resident said, they could have received a warning about the culling in advance. "People around (here) are really worried," 75-year-old George Gibson, of Griggstown, told The Associated Press. "They should have told us what they were going to do because we have pets. One guy's dog was chewing on the dead birds and we didn't know what kind of diseases they had died from."
us.toluna.com...
edit on 3-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
today it happened in neW JERSEY AND new-york!!!!!!!!!!! us.toluna.com...
edit on 3-1-2011 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

Two years ago due to a bird pesticide that is "not harmful to humans". Yeah, right.

Damn, my blood pressure is going up.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by robile

No I don't, I think I was mistaken. Go ahead and scratch that for now. Seems localized to the AR, LA, KY areas.

There's this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I don't like the sources sited, or haven't fully read thru them.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Paroxysm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

There you have it then it was Haarp. Haarp delivered a tornado to deliver the poison to kill the brids. probably some dumb redneck with dynomite fishing on the other deal. happens all the time here lol

link   
A sign of the end of time ?

or ...

"The birds obviously hit something very hard and had hemorrhages," said Rowe.

"Initial examinations of a few of the dead birds showed trauma. Whether or not this trauma was from the force of hitting the ground when they fell or from something that contacted them in the air, we don't know," she said.

a huge cloacked saucer flew into a big group of bird ?

or somekind of a sonic boom that created the wave that killed the bird but from what ? .. calculate the radius of the area and you can pinpoint the source of the wave
and see if there is any radiation residu
something powerfull was in that area

a toxic emanation coming from a compagny ? that created a killing toxic cloud .. the theory are there but not many can explain it that close

conclusion i think a huge ship or device created a energy wave similar to the blast wave of a bomb

link   
[mor

heres a theory, maybe some experiments were done on a blackbird , that got away, it spread maybe ,
so now there killing these birds to stop the birds from spreading this maybe something to that effect went down?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I found the quote and added it to my last post.

It makes me laugh and I now really want to see all those birds getting sucked out of a tree

Unrelated bird vid

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

Well I just found the link to the application page, and its not a nice story to tell.

However, you know this is the same Government that was spraying Corexit in the Gulf.

They dont really give a rats azz about peoples safety obviously.

RESTRICTED USE PESTICIDE
DUE TO HIGH ACUTE INHALATION TOXICITY AND EYE AND SKIN
CORROSIVENESS TO HUMANS; HIGH ACUTE TOXICITY TO NONTARGET
BIRDS AND AQUATIC INVERTEBRATES; AND THE NEED FOR HIGHLY
SPECIALIZED APPLICATOR TRAINING.
For sale and transfer to, and use only by, Certified Applicators, who are USDA
APHIS personnel trained in bird control.
SUPPLEMENTAL LABELING

www.agri.state.id.us...

Oh yeah, so we are to believe that birds all coup up in a tree, and get knocked out by lightening.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

I think we have a serial bird killer on our hands

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

I'm not. I was not citing the fireworks as the cause of the death of the birds. I was stating that the cause for the eyewitness reports for loud noises was caused by fireworks.

I was using Occams Razor to illustrate that his theory requires many assumptions, while the fireworks causing the loud noises requires none.

Reading comprehension FTW.

My dear ATSer,

The loud noise is speculative while 5000 birds perishing is a fact.

I can think of at least five reason that might help explain the loud noise.
While I have absolutely not ONE explanation to the cause of their death.

The noise most likely has nothing to do with their death.

Like I said earlier, these scientists (and reporters?) really should seek an early retirement and let the fishermen, farmers and birdwatchers take the reign for a while.

Maybe it's just me but I would listen to some back-wood wood-chucking rednecks' explanation way before I try to ingest anymore of these tie-wearing post graduates explanations!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Dont know, the birds show sign of physical trauma.

Could that happen from falling out of the sky, and hitting the ground?

Ouch.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I was away from the PC for an hour and return to find that KY - my home state has been added to the list. This is getting scary because we don't know what will be next and so far only ideas of what it could be.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm
reply to post by robile

No I don't, I think I was mistaken. Go ahead and scratch that for now. Seems localized to the AR, LA, KY areas.

There's this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I don't like the sources sited, or haven't fully read thru them.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Paroxysm because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately you weren't mistaking (although I think we'd all like to be right about now)

10,000s of Birds found dead in Manitoba
Monday, January 03, 2011 12:33

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Dont know, the birds show sign of physical trauma.

Could that happen from falling out of the sky, and hitting the ground?

Ouch.

The Arkansas state veterinarian said the blunt force was not caused by them hitting the ground.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I hardly consider that site a valid source, and was trying to check into their sited sources...but didn't get very far. Google searches aren't turning up anything more credible like local news reports.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Seriously? Come on people. H.A.A.R.P? Chemtrails? Fireworks? U.F.O.s AND swamp gas?!?! IT IS THE U.S.D.A. Here is a video from LAST YEAR'S bird scare to introduce some depth to what is going on. If you dig a little you might find the news clip from cnn where the USDA admits to poisoning Starlings in a Summerset county neighborhood in Franklin Township NJ among others.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join