It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Epidemic Hazard, It does not state the cause.
However, it seems only logical that if its an "epidemic" there would be a biological cause.

Dead birds found in Kentucy also, and Africa, and Canada.

Too strange.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

don't forget Louisiana!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Epidemic Hazard, It does not state the cause.

Reading comprehension fail, also it was posted on 12/23/10...but if you were actually reading the data posted you would have seen that.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
reply to post by xavi1000

I really don't mean to sound crass here...but it was New Years Eve and there were Fireworks going off.
Occams Razor "is a principle which generally recommends selecting the competing hypothesis that makes the fewest new assumptions (also known as postulates, entities) when the hypotheses be equal in other respects."

Should we assume that the government, at the nearest military base (also an assumption), were testing a new secret weapon (with no supporting evidence, so this is also an assumption), only on Blackbirds and Starlings which caused them to take to the skies outside their normal flight hours then fall out of said sky to die?

OR

Should we acknowledge that there were fireworks going off (because we do have proof of that), and that those sounds are what those witnesses are mistakingly identifying as cannon sounds?

I think I'll go with the 2nd one.

Occam Razor (and I think he'd agree) only applies if it's logical.

We've been setting off fireworks for how long now (between forth of July and News Years) and I can't recall once reading where thousands of birds (of the same species no less) where annihilated along with hundreds of thousands of Drum Fish the same day/night.

Don't let safe thinking get mixed up with critical thinking.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Yes, alright though, fair enough that the dead man poster pointed out that the red
is from an outbreak of Pertussis.

edit on 3-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
And Japan

Japan Is on High Alert as a Virus Infiltrates Bird-Heavy Regions

Japanese bird sanctuaries, poultry farms and zoos went on high alert last month after several species of migratory birds in different regions were found dead of what appeared to be H5N1 avian influenza.

www.nytimes.com...

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Excellent post! I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
my first thought was fortean, second, military, third, hail, fourth, unexplainable. Then back to Charles Fort. He noticed many EQ correlations so that aspect appears to me to be worthy of increased scrutiny.

link   

something is happening for sure. Forst a tornado in december now the bird and fish I was shocked when i found out a tornado touched down,I slept right through it. my daughter heard the siren and just went back to bed lol. we told all the kids never do that again especially when we found at people were dead. Tornado was 8 to 10 miles away thats to close for me. i lost my roof a few years back do to a micro burst they call it. The storm rolled the whole length of my back metal roofing like a news paper and leand it up against the house next door. it was very strange. we couldnt even lift it. we had to lay it down un roll it and take the screws out of the seems to haul it off. My point a storm can do strange things

link   
reply to post by maniordknivesdotcom

One of the links did have someone suggesting the birds were all roosting in one tree and got sucked up by a washing machine like wind
one hell of a lot of birds in one tree.

EDIT -

In fact, 3,000 blackbirds seemed to fall from the sky there- starting last Friday. Autopsies have since ruled out poisoning. One top biologist from Cornell University said the birds were "....probably asleep in a single tree when a washing machine-type thunderstorm sucked them up into the air, disoriented them, and even fatally soaked and chilled them."

slumz.boxden.com...
www.fox13now.com...
www.aspenbusinessjournal.com...
edit on 3-1-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
today it happened in neW JERSEY AND new-york!!!!!!!!!!! us.toluna.com...
edit on 3-1-2011 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm not. I was not citing the fireworks as the cause of the death of the birds. I was stating that the cause for the eyewitness reports for loud noises was caused by fireworks.

I was using Occams Razor to illustrate that his theory requires many assumptions, while the fireworks causing the loud noises requires none.

Reading comprehension FTW.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
edit on 3-1-2011 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

FAIL! Read again.

link   
This has to be related to that recent seismic activity! The activity is right in the middle where the birds and fish died! Here is a link to the other ATS thread that has to do with this! www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
reply to post by aivlas

Yeah that ones a laugh for sure.
I really find that plausible.

link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Excellent post! I agree wholeheartedly.

Perhaps he should actually read the post before accusing me of not criticaly thinking.
And perhaps instead of labeling my reasoning as safe thinking, I'm actually Denying Ignorance, which is the whole point of discussing topics such as these on this website.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
NEW JERSEY, NEWYORK, ARKANSAS, AFRICA, LOUISANA, CANADA. ALL DEAD BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30

Well admittedly that incident was by poisioning.

Got to love that Government, they way they do things.

And, then, there were none. New Jersey residents awoke to a morbid note on Saturday morning, after federal officials killed as many as 5,000 European starling birds with pesticides the previous evening. Hundreds of the birds were reported to have fallen onto private residents' lawns, driveways, and even cars. The black carcasses were strewn across Franklin, N.J., among other towns in southern Somerset County. "It was raining birds," Franklin Township Mayor Brian Levine told The Associated Press. "It got people a little anxious." The U.S. Department of Agriculture utilized a bird-specific pesticide, DRX-1339, which it says is harmless to humans and other animals.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Shhhhhhhhhhh. Occam (William of Okham that is) will be turning over in his grave if he heard that completely complex crazy hypothesis o'yours (one which I see shades of truth to too!)

Haliburton. HAARP. Same people. Different paycheck!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

the 2 species dying - near simultaneously, and nearby - are not coincidental.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join