It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It would be killing the house fly and anything smaller caught in the beam, I'm having great difficulty in believing harrp can selectively kill animals in an area, I would expect to see similar/smaller size animals also being effected.
edit on 3-1-2011 by aivlas because: added /smaller

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Here's a place talking about the magnetosphere.

Earth Changes and the Pole Shift
Information and discussion about the Earth Changes and the pending Pole Shift.

Magnetosphere getting blasted again!

poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

My dear friend....I am right there with you. Physically (in Florida) and figuratively in a chaotic vibrational field. I too have this 'gift' (?) to sense. I don't always like it but, live with it I must.

I have been waking up almost in a panic. It's in my gut. My soul. I can't explain it but my heart literally palpitates out of sync.

I don't know where you are (Palm Beach here) but the skies were inundated with chemtrails yesterday like I have NEVER seen before. Last time I saw it almost as bad was the week of the Haiti earthquake.

Now with this unbelievable mystery up in Arkansas, my gut (again) is not comfortable. I can't explain it but maybe you can understand (or at minimum, commiserate)

I know I am probably my own worse enemy when it comes to this but I am desperately seeking answers. Answers that will help explain all this internal commotion going on but as I seek answers, I find more issues (like this Arkansas tragedy). So it's a never ending cycle.

Not sure if this is related (everything is probably related in the huge puzzle) but this video (NOAA) claims the poles are moving rapidly. WTF???? It's dated (uploaded) today but not sure when it was released.
The more I find out the less I know.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
DARPA is testing again some weapons

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by shikori

I've been saying this since yesterday. Look at Hosea 4:2 and 4:3 for some interesting prophetic references.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shikori
All the theories here fall down in one way or another including mine. For some birds would have died somewhere along the way if it were due to radiation from the plant, magnetic or gravitational disturbances would only explain the birds and not fish and the weather related theories are just BS. Its either a military project that we don't know of or a sign. I think we should start looking at the prophetic and black projects aspect of things.

Think you're right. Its even got the Fish and Game Commission stumped. Check out the end of this video when the guy says he hopes it not some sort of a sign:

cnn.com

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

It would be killing the house fly and anything smaller caught in the beam, I'm having great difficulty in believing harrp can selectively kill animals in an area, I would expect to see similar/smaller size animals also being effected.
edit on 3-1-2011 by aivlas because: added /smaller

That's fine Aivlas
I sincerely mean this when I say this but, I wish I could be you for one day. I loathe thinking (suspecting) like I do...but that's where my common sense takes me.

I have been exposed to things that many haven't so I have been conditioned to not THINK outside the box rather BE outside the box at all times. Because nothing that we think we know, is true. I'll leave it at that and thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
Here's a place talking about the magnetosphere.

Earth Changes and the Pole Shift
Information and discussion about the Earth Changes and the pending Pole Shift.

Magnetosphere getting blasted again!

poleshift.ning.com...

Thats interesting did you see the link as to what the poles did yesterday before the 7.4 quake in chile, and this is after the bird incedent.
[url=http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-magnetosphere-is-suddenly]http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-magnetosphere-is-suddenly[/ur l]
poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Sonic and ultrasonic weapons (USW) are weapons of various types that use sound to injure, incapacitate, or kill an opponent. Some sonic weapons are currently in limited use or in research and development by military and police forces. Others exist only in the realm of science fiction. Some of these weapons have been described as sonic bullets, sonic grenades, sonic mines, or sonic cannons. Some make a focused beam of sound or ultrasound; some make an area field of sound. Although many real sonic and ultrasonic weapons are described as "non-lethal", they can still kill under certain conditions.

en.wikipedia.org...

Neighbors reported "five to 12 booming noises in the eastern part of town. They reported it sounding like a cannon or transformer exploding," but officials are still investigating to find out what the noises were, Rowe said.

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 3-1-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The only thing for sure is that over 3000 blackbirds met an uncertain end in the airspace over Arkasnas.
Cause of death was listed as blunt trauma, as if they had flown into a brick wall or fallen a great distance.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by shikori

Yeah I saw that. We might be seeing more things like this as the Pole's shift.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

Cause of death was listed as blunt trauma, as if they had flown into a brick wall or fallen a great distance.

Or if the flock was struck by high level hail.

You guys do know this isn't an uncommon occurence with birds...right?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It's boring

My thinking

Over an area
Other smaller/similler size animals also live in the area
They would be effected as well
No reports of other animals dying en masse

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
500 dead blackbirds and starlings found lying on ground in Labarre, Louisiana.

www.wbrz.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have only recently joined and haven't read the entire thread so please forgive if any of what I say has already been posted.

I live in Arkansas and in the not too distance past, did my undergrad work in Fisheries and Wildlife Biology. I was priviliged to have been able to work on a major research project resulting in a published paper. The bulk of the research was done in the Arkansas River where I spend much time collecting samples. I can tell you that the Arkansas River has a wonderfully diverse fish population. Because the recent fish kill was species specific, ie it did not have an affect on other fish species, I think it would be safe to eliminate almost anything but natural causes such as illness or injury. Because of the numbers I would lean more toward illness. As to any hypothesis that would include the Nuclear Power Plant, it is up river from where the die off occurred and again, even if it were downstream, many species, fish and other, would be affected.

Can't say about the birds except , they do not fly in a "V" pattern as has been suggested. They migrate and settle in huge flocks that appear at times like a monstrous black cloud in the sky. Actually quite beautiful to watch in flight. Extremely noisy when they are sitting in the trees...very loud din. I would be inclined to suspect the recent severe weather but not necessarily lightning. I could see where a flock in flight could have flown under one of the hail producing storms. When I say they flock in large numbers, I mean by the thousands...Sometimes their flocks in the sky go on farther than the eye can see.

At any rate, Arkansas Game and Fish Commission knows what there are doing and will surely have an answer as soon as they can.

Regards

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Bordon81

Or if the flock was struck by high level hail.

You guys do know this isn't an uncommon occurence with birds...right?

This point has been argued and stated to death but hail would NOT cause internal injuries to their organs. So any and all meteorological suggestions are mote at this time.

The key point is: internal trauma and 100,000 fish perished too.
So whatever this was caused DEEP penetration. The only explanation that fits into that scenario would be some sort of radio or scalar frequency (HAARP)

I don't like throwing HAARP out there anymore than some of you don't like reading it but sometimes, the most outrageous is the most plausible if you consider ALL aspects.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

this is starting to happen in more places !
SCARY

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone
reply to post by Movescamp

Thank you, I know they just admitted officially to ball lightening after many years of theory. I think they would be singed or burnt. There are strange things still being discovered about mother nature, I think this is some sort of natural occurance. Do you think it was a result of the tornado activity - can objects be drawn into some high altitude current and be carried a distance before crashing down?

If by ball lightning, you mean the somewhat unusual appearance of a ball of lightning (notably sighted by Pilots) then here is an explanation: I've been a professional aviation electrician for over 12 years now, and what people commonly refer to as ball lightning is really what the Aviation community calls 'St. Elmo's Fire'.

What happens is that the Aircraft traveling through the air naturaly generates static charge. We install "Static Wicks" on the ends of the wing tips to help discharge this. Sometimes, usualy do to poor maintenance of the wicks, static charge builds up on the aircraft. It will almost always collect on a surface most exposed to static generation, and is usually a prime generator. This is why St. Elmos Fire almost always forms on the cockpit glass (its not really pure glass, its a hybrid glass and fibre glass mix, the fibre being the prime generator). After a substantial amount of static charge builds up, it literally starts to shoot down the middle of the airplane, and literally looks like a huge ball of lightning. My father was a P3-Orion pilot and used to tell me stories about St. Elmo's Fire.

Also, those Birds didn't die from being struck by lightning. Possibly one MIGHT get struck when the bolt connects to ground and disharges, but those odds are astronomical! Electricity always flows the path of least resistance. The reason lightning will strike people is because our skin - being moist and the one entirely connected exposed organ - has greater potential to ground then air (meaning it is less resistant or more conductive then air). However, a bird traveling through the air has none of these issues, because it is no where near ground. It is in the air. Lightning will strike airplanes because they are #1 Metal, #2 extremely conductive, and #3 have a huge negative potential (all of the electronics are grounded to the airframe. Lightning is positively charged electrons that are itching to connect to the their negatively charged cousins to become ultimately neutral.

Hope that clears up some confusion from a qualified expert in this field.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying
500 dead blackbirds and starlings found lying on ground in Labarre, Louisiana.

www.wbrz.com...

WHAT????????????????

It's dated today but did this happen today?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
reply to post by justsaying

this is starting to happen in more places !
SCARY

There is only one possibility!

Hidden high in the sky! There must be HAIL!! EVERYWHEEERRRRE!!!

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join