It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 27
112
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811
 


Agree that I've made more than enough replies, or with what I said before that?!

Take care and enjoy the debate.




posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment
 



The part of the report that stood out was there was a witness,


State veterinarian George Badley said a resident saw a huge flock of frantic birds when he went outside to investigate the noises.

"He could hear the blackbirds fluttering around — he could hear their wings and he could hear them hitting into things," Badley said.




Where'd you get this from please? I am interested in knowing, what noise? The noise of the frantic birds or one that preceded and precipitated these birds into their frantic state?

These poor little guys. I feel so badly for all these animals. It's bad enough we slaughter them but to be in our own domain (thinking it's safe) then [[[[bam]]]]]......thousands dead and most likely, due to man!! *sigh*



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by VI0811
 


But why only blackbirds? Surely any bird type with a similar physiology (heck, even mammals with a similar mass) would suffer the same fate?

Apologies that I thought you were a hippy.



Magnetic anomalies can happen locally and geographically while the planet as a whole fluctuates ... Not so much a certain species, just a local area affected ......



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Seriously? it wouldn't happen to be from the link they provided?


Ms Rowe said those in the neighbourhood heard around 12 loud booming noises on New Year's Eve.

"They reported it sounding like a cannon on transformer exploding," she said.

State veterinarian George Badley said a resident saw a huge flock of frantic birds when he went outside to investigate the noises.

"He could hear the blackbirds fluttering around — he could hear their wings and he could hear them hitting into things," Badley said.

Blackbirds have poor night vision and they were likely killed because they banged into houses and trees in their fright.

edit on 3-1-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2011 by aivlas because: added they



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by VI0811
 


Agree that I've made more than enough replies, or with what I said before that?!

Take care and enjoy the debate.


I was totally agreeing with you on your statement about de-bunkers, aka those that spread mis-information and don;t even realize it. Governments don't need to cover things up or lie, people do just fine on their own twisted things into the bizarre ..
) I try and stick to the obvious and be realistic about things ...



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by shikori
 


How is it relevant to the fact that ONLY BLACKBIRDS died?

(with the exception of one duck)
edit on 3-1-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)


Should check your sources before you post the same misinformation over and over.

"The birds -- most of which were dead when they were found -- were red-winged blackbirds and starlings, and they were found within a one-mile area of Beebe, about 40 miles northeast of Little Rock, the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said."

www.cnn.com...

I am still leaning toward the fish and this being connected. Anyone else notice the nuclear power plant thats almost smack in the center of these two events?



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Just read an update on this story, vet determined cause was blunt force trauma to internal organs...wonder how that happens to so many at one time? Not sure if this was already mentioned...27 pages is a lot to go through.



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So not one type of fish and not one type of bird



The birds -- most of which were dead when they were found -- were red-winged blackbirds and starlings, and they were found within a one-mile area of Beebe, about 40 miles northeast of Little Rock, the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said.


Most of which were dead?


What's up with the horrid spelling in these stories?

edit on 3-1-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)



"Initial examinations of a few of the dead birds showed trauma. Whether or not this trauma was from the force of hitting the ground when they fell or from something that contacted them in the air, we don't know," she said.


She = Karen Rowe
edit on 3-1-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by robile

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by shikori
 


How is it relevant to the fact that ONLY BLACKBIRDS died?

(with the exception of one duck)
edit on 3-1-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)


Should check your sources before you post the same misinformation over and over.

"The birds -- most of which were dead when they were found -- were red-winged blackbirds and starlings, and they were found within a one-mile area of Beebe, about 40 miles northeast of Little Rock, the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said."

www.cnn.com...

I am still leaning toward the fish and this being connected. Anyone else notice the nuclear power plant thats almost smack in the center of these two events?


I have been trying to get that plant thing through but no one notices.



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The birds could have ingested a bad area of sprayed seeds from a field as many farmers hate these birds.they could have been hit by celebrating fireworks concussion.maybe it was a weather balloon.



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
dont be ridiculous, you guys all know it was haarp. dont kid yourselves

ahrcanum.wordpress.com...


Informative site. Thanks.

I really think some people are just incapable of thinking on this level. Now whether it's denial, complacency, the inability to see bad, certain chemicals within their brain, loyalty towards their government or just.....dumb-downed.
This is not to say we don't have our fair share of dis-informants either. But over-all, I think certain people just cannot see the evil (or potential evil) in the world. It's kinda enviable actually because I dislike being this cynical. But, it's me that people come to when they want to know (more) about things so maybe, it's just my role to be this distrustful of authority



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shikori

Originally posted by robile

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by shikori
 


How is it relevant to the fact that ONLY BLACKBIRDS died?

(with the exception of one duck)
edit on 3-1-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)


Should check your sources before you post the same misinformation over and over.

"The birds -- most of which were dead when they were found -- were red-winged blackbirds and starlings, and they were found within a one-mile area of Beebe, about 40 miles northeast of Little Rock, the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said."

www.cnn.com...

I am still leaning toward the fish and this being connected. Anyone else notice the nuclear power plant thats almost smack in the center of these two events?


I have been trying to get that plant thing through but no one notices.


Oh, people noticed. I believe it was the way you positioned the Plant theory as it being the sole answer with no supporting evidence or theory and as your answer being the end of the thread.



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The fact that a single species of birds and a single species of fish were killed is most unusual....and as another member pointed out, those birds should have been asleep at 11:30pm....

Lightning, swamp gas, HAARP, fireworks quakes, GOM....how can any of these explanations be species-specific?

Seems like these species were 1) either targeted (military test?), or 2) they are prone to some unique environmental anomaly, or 3) targeted because of a specific susceptibility or 4) they are the canaries in the proverbial coal mine.



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by K_OS
 


So you are saying that "global warming" is so hot that it is causing the earths crust to crack from expansion? Earthquakes are not caused by cracks in the surface of the earth. Earthquakes are caused by the shifting of tectonic plates. The surface of the earth is not a solid mass. It is a bunch of pieces overlaying or laying next to each other.
For the kind of expansion you are talking about you would need heat hot enough to melt granite, the primary rock the planet is composed of.



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Seriously? it wouldn't happen to be from the link they provided?


Ms Rowe said those in the neighbourhood heard around 12 loud booming noises on New Year's Eve.

"They reported it sounding like a cannon on transformer exploding," she said.

State veterinarian George Badley said a resident saw a huge flock of frantic birds when he went outside to investigate the noises.

"He could hear the blackbirds fluttering around — he could hear their wings and he could hear them hitting into things," Badley said.

Blackbirds have poor night vision and they were likely killed because they banged into houses and trees in their fright.

edit on 3-1-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2011 by aivlas because: added they



WHAT LINK???????????

I am still failing to see a link!
Not a 'quote'.......a hyperlink.
One that I can click on.

Ah nevermind......................



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-1-2011 by aivlas because: fixed link



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Solar flares in close proximity to Arkansas? Wouldnt that also be close proximity to all the rest of the US as well? Considering the 96 millions miles between us and the sun I dont think that a solar flare could be said to affect just a small section of the planet. There is no focus to a solar flare. When they affect us at all it is widespread not focused on one small town in one small state.



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Little Rock AFB is 25 miles away...
Maybe they were testing a new kind of energy weaponry there.
That would explain the lack of chemical/ nuclear residue.



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
So not one type of fish and not one type of bird



The birds -- most of which were dead when they were found -- were red-winged blackbirds and starlings, and they were found within a one-mile area of Beebe, about 40 miles northeast of Little Rock, the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said.


What's up with the horrid spelling in these stories?

edit on 3-1-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)



"Initial examinations of a few of the dead birds showed trauma. Whether or not this trauma was from the force of hitting the ground when they fell or from something that contacted them in the air, we don't know," she said.





What horrid spelling?


Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Seriously? it wouldn't happen to be from the link they provided?



What link?

Are we on the same forum let alone, planet?
Did you just drop in to criticize and confuse others?

You have a very righteous attitude. Is that deliberate or by design?



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Solar flares in close proximity to Arkansas? Wouldnt that also be close proximity to all the rest of the US as well? Considering the 96 millions miles between us and the sun I dont think that a solar flare could be said to affect just a small section of the planet. There is no focus to a solar flare. When they affect us at all it is widespread not focused on one small town in one small state.


Actually it can. research it please. As the magnetic field diminishes, holes can be created in the upper atmosphere and ionosphere over certain areas, actually blasting one area, while leaving another alone, Although, I have no idea to whose post you are referring to, in no way was I suggesting a solar flare did this, I suggested a magnetic fluctuation caused by the diminishing magnetic field.



new topics

top topics



 
112
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join