It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

The part of the report that stood out was there was a witness,

State veterinarian George Badley said a resident saw a huge flock of frantic birds when he went outside to investigate the noises.

"He could hear the blackbirds fluttering around — he could hear their wings and he could hear them hitting into things," Badley said.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
dont be ridiculous, you guys all know it was haarp. dont kid yourselves

ahrcanum.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

No it wont. I debunk all the time and I'm not having a hard time finding reasonable natural reasons for this to have occurred.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

Why would the planet pick on Blackbirds?

I think you're anthropomorphising the inanimate geology (or at very most, spiritually transcendent life-pulse) of our beautiful planet. The 'Gaia' spirit is probably to be considered an archetype, and shouldn't really be deemed a demiurge-like independent spiritual entity capable of being spiteful, or malicious towards Blackbirds, earthworms, ravens or Cattle (or humans - at least hopefully not, anyway)...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ns9504

Originally posted by Silverado292

You can almost line up the trail of death

If you look at a map, or series of maps you'll see that the events in Manitoba, Arkansas,and Argentina almost line up on a map. They might line up better if you take curvature into account, I'll post up the best maps I can find.

123mohan.blog.co.in...

map.primorye.ru...

I wasn't able to find a map with the detail I liked but it can be worked out from these 2. If someone else can post up better maps PLEASE do.

I have to respectfully disagree with this idea. Any line can be drawn to make something look "in line" even when it's not. Looking at these maps (and others) I don't see a geographical correlation.

Rather than "draw a line" we should look at longitude and latitude coordinates - they don't "line up":

Argentina - 7.0 earthquake Saturday, January 01, 2011 at 09:56:59 UTC, 26.758°S, 63.103°W

Chile - 7.1 earthquake Sunday, January 02, 2011 at 20:20:18 UTC, 38.354°S, 73.275°W

Beebe, AR - 35° 4' 14" N / 91° 52' 47" W

Also, I may have missed something in trying to keep up with all the posts, but why are we trying to tie these earthquakes to the birds & fish?

And, has anyone found any information about other animals in the area? Zoo, pets, bird watchers, anything. Seems like other animals would have *some* reaction to whatever was going on there.

You have the locations, question ... do the location line up within a range, As in, not necessarily a straight line ... but with a width of a mile or two .. up to 5 at most ??

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Movescamp

BLACKBIRDS DO NOT FLOCK...!!! This is something that sprang to mind a moment ago when reading your post (I'm not shouting at you in particular -
...)

RSPB Blackbird profile

Blackbirds tend to be solitary birds. Small feeding and roosting aggregation sometimes form at good sites, but there is no proper social interaction.

"Blackbirds usually join into large flocks for winter, and spend the season in middle America, which is where you are. The flocks often are a mixture of European starlings, common grackles, red-winged blackbirds and brown-headed cowbirds. They may use the same roosting location every night throughout the winter, or they may move around. But the flocks will break up in spring. GHH"

as you wre saying? And coincidentally the birds this expert mentioned were also found dead which brings us back to my first theory. Also they flock in middle america and where is Arkansas?
edit on 3-1-2011 by shikori because: added a little

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shikori

Originally posted by shikori

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by magycpapyri

Ever hear the phrase "Birds of a feather flock together" This seems to be the case here. This was a flock of birds in the wrong place at the wrong time. You wont find a robin hanging out with a flock of starlings and you wont find another type of bird in a flock of redwing black birds either.

I think thats it. If the school of fish and birds were in the area of the nuclear power plant at the same time and something happed it could affect them. The school of fish would probably stay in that region for longer than the birds while the birds would fly to Beebe, effects of radiation probably kicked in when they reached beebe and it probably caused them to have spasm's which cases them to fall and die on impact. The fish would be in the area the whole time as they weren't migrating at this point and had no other reason to move giving them more exposure thus killing them faster than the birds. Necropsy wouldn't show any damage to either animals except organ trauma. You said birds of a feather flock together so maybe these two species gathering at the same place at the same time caused any other species in the area to separate themselves,meaning only a few other species would be found dead with the fish, but not a lot, since other fish tend to separate themselves from large schools. As for the birds they could have passed on radioactive particles to other birds in the area causing them to die. This might also explain the guys walking around in has-mat suits to collect the birds.
edit on 3-1-2011 by shikori because: (no reason given)

anyone considered this as a coverup?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Wow - you amaze me, you professional debunkers. Good debunk!

Why do you have this impulse; 'debunking'? Why not be original, scientific and creative by coming up with a theory instead?

Nothing about the post to which I'm replying suggests that you've successfully debunked anything. Which theory specifically are you debunking anyway?

I'm out of this one now - I've made more than enough replies.. Godspeed in your quest for answers all who are not content to take the pseudoskeptical position ...
edit on 3-1-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shikori

As the RSPB were saying, not me.

Get your perspective correct Good Sir.

And if the flocks are a mixture of different types of birds - what's your point? How is it relevant to the fact that ONLY BLACKBIRDS died?

(with the exception of one duck)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tk2dsky
another weird thing was that on Friday afternoon my mom posted on Facebook that her dog had a seizure. She also lives in Arkansas. Her dog has never had a seizure before. What makes it even stranger, is when my mom called the vet, the vet told her that someone had just phoned an hour earlier reporting the same thing. Maybe a strange coincidence, but just throwing it in the pot.

Hmmmmm.

Kinda wish there was a public veterinarian data bank available (along with a chemtrail one too)

I wonder if more Arkansans will start telling their strange tales from that weekend now (with proof, of course).

Did you guys watch that YouTube about the Drum fish and this odd little pearl-plate they have behind their eyes (that might've made them more sensitive to HAARP????) If true, it's a real good theory and explanation.

Here it is again so you don't have to scroll back: (any fishermen on board who can validate this claim??)

link   
reply to post by tk2dsky

by word of mouth someone told me a few years ago? that in a certain town..dogs were having seizures
and it could be linked to toxic chems released into the air from a nearby industry..wonder what kinds of
industries are in the area of the downed birds and fish kill.

link   
According to this item, disease and poisoning have been ruled out. The cause is massive trauma, presumably from before the birds hit the ground.

www.suite101.com...

link   
I highly dought this was from a noise,fireworks,or any transformer blowing up !!!! Think about it ....Transformers blow up in storms all the time and the fourth of july has way!!!!!!!!! more explotions and never ever have we walked outside and seen birds dropping from the sky like this or thousands of fish dead in a matter of hours and not to mention the same thing happening in another country south of the same type of event or if you went directly north into canada they have some strange neon colored water with green mist !!! Im just saying my thoughts lean way more toward something between magnetic issues in the earth or possible activity related to a fault line this is just too strange to be simple.....and i dont think weve seen the last of it !!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by VI0811

Why would the planet pick on Blackbirds?

I think you're anthropomorphising the inanimate geology (or at very most, spiritually transcendent life-pulse) of our beautiful planet. The 'Gaia' spirit is probably to be considered an archetype, and shouldn't really be deemed a demiurge-like independent spiritual entity capable of being spiteful, or malicious towards Blackbirds, earthworms, ravens or Cattle (or humans - at least hopefully not, anyway)...

Its an event. its part of our magnetic field, this has been proven time and time again. Nothing spiritual about it, although we are all "of the Earth" The planet's magnetic field has diminished 10 fold and is getting worse daily. Its a natural cycle, Its very plausible that areas of magnetic fluctuations can occur in small areas. The planet has season over a span of time that is far greater than our life span. We get to witness a part of history in the makings.... Hopefully the government won't screw it all up or make it worse with their hi-tech toys ..

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

How very reasonable this sounds. Nothing at all that rings of conspiracy.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

He saw a lot of blackbirds getting in a state. He didn't see the other breeds happily perched in the trees, wondering what the flippin' heck was happening to their genetic cousins.

He saw a flock, only because he knows that's what a large number of birds of the same type is called.

What none of this explains is why only blackbirds died.

And a duck.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Could have something to do with these are dead birds and birds do carry disease that can be passed on to humans. Until they know why they birds are dead I think a hazmat suit is just a precaution. Better safe than sorry.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

But why only blackbirds? Surely any bird type with a similar physiology (heck, even mammals with a similar mass) would suffer the same fate?

Apologies that I thought you were a hippy.

link   

reply to post by karen61057

Wow - you amaze me, you professional debunkers. Good debunk!

Why do you have this impulse; 'debunking'? Why not be original, scientific and creative by coming up with a theory instead?

Nothing about the post to which I'm replying suggests that you've successfully debunked anything. Which theory specifically are you debunking anyway?

I'm out of this one now - I've made more than enough replies.. Godspeed in your quest for answers all who are not content to take the pseudoskeptical position ...

I agree ....

link   
Someone mentioned back around page 5 about earthquakes. And I have to admit the first thing that ran by my head was that perhaps multiple earthquakes (might) have something to play into this event.. Further research shows that a number of quakes did happen during a period of time in Arkansas..

Source: EARTHQUAKES. USGS. GOV

2010/12/31 23:44 is about the time the Birds were SPOOKED into the sky.

MAP 2.0 2011/01/03 00:28:13 35.329 -92.291 5.7 4 km ( 2 mi) E of Guy, AR
MAP 1.9 2011/01/02 14:19:53 35.347 -92.299 5.8 4 km ( 3 mi) NE of Guy, AR
MAP 1.7 2011/01/01 00:49:52 35.278 -92.338 4.7 5 km ( 3 mi) S of Guy, AR
MAP 2.3 2010/12/31 23:44:39 35.290 -92.332 3.0 4 km ( 2 mi) S of Guy, AR
MAP 2.3 2010/12/31 02:48:13 35.308 -92.333 4.2 2 km ( 1 mi) S of Guy, AR
MAP 2.3 2010/12/31 00:55:14 35.298 -92.335 2.8 3 km ( 2 mi) S of Guy, AR
MAP 2.1 2010/12/30 23:54:43 35.302 -92.334 3.6 3 km ( 2 mi) S of Guy, AR
MAP 2.3 2010/12/30 23:51:53 35.316 -92.325 2.1 1 km ( 1 mi) SE of Guy, AR
MAP 2.0 2010/12/30 07:58:48 35.287 -92.335 3.2 4 km ( 3 mi) S of Guy, AR
MAP 2.2 2010/12/30 07:56:30 35.284 -92.333 3.6 5 km ( 3 mi) S of Guy, AR
MAP 2.5 2010/12/29 05:10:30 35.291 -92.335 5.2 4 km ( 2 mi) S of Guy, AR
MAP 2.0 2010/12/29 00:22:06 35.329 -92.286 6.0 4 km ( 3 mi) E of Guy, AR
MAP 2.0 2010/12/28 01:48:48 35.304 -92.325 4.5 2 km ( 2 mi) SSE of Guy, AR
MAP 2.1 2010/12/27 22:27:04 35.263 -92.352 6.4 5 km ( 3 mi) NE of Greenbrier, AR

Just tossing out the information out there that there may be a connection..

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join