It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by magycpapyri

My very first thoughts - genome targeted weaponry.

What more innocent-seeming way to test it than on a species of bird that nobody really gives a monkey's butt about?

If it happened to a protected species then there'd be an uproar - but blackbirds in Arkansas?

Arkansas? We're not in Kansas anymore...

Flashforward = "...illuminati-style, making the public aware of their occult-based scientific ritual..."..?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think its as simple as radiation from the nuclear power plant in the area.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

not one mention of headaches either?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292

You can almost line up the trail of death

If you look at a map, or series of maps you'll see that the events in Manitoba, Arkansas,and Argentina almost line up on a map. They might line up better if you take curvature into account, I'll post up the best maps I can find.

123mohan.blog.co.in...

map.primorye.ru...

I wasn't able to find a map with the detail I liked but it can be worked out from these 2. If someone else can post up better maps PLEASE do.

I have to respectfully disagree with this idea. Any line can be drawn to make something look "in line" even when it's not. Looking at these maps (and others) I don't see a geographical correlation.

Rather than "draw a line" we should look at longitude and latitude coordinates - they don't "line up":

Argentina - 7.0 earthquake Saturday, January 01, 2011 at 09:56:59 UTC, 26.758°S, 63.103°W

Chile - 7.1 earthquake Sunday, January 02, 2011 at 20:20:18 UTC, 38.354°S, 73.275°W

Beebe, AR - 35° 4' 14" N / 91° 52' 47" W

Also, I may have missed something in trying to keep up with all the posts, but why are we trying to tie these earthquakes to the birds & fish?

And, has anyone found any information about other animals in the area? Zoo, pets, bird watchers, anything. Seems like other animals would have *some* reaction to whatever was going on there.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

So the birds have left your home and grounds. In Indiana we saw black birds everyday until this last summer and I have not seen one since. They are always here in the fall and winter and large numbers, not this last season or this winter. You saw on Cardinal, let us know if any others return.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

BLACKBIRDS DO NOT FLOCK...!!! This is something that sprang to mind a moment ago when reading your post (I'm not shouting at you in particular -
...)

RSPB Blackbird profile

Blackbirds tend to be solitary birds. Small feeding and roosting aggregation sometimes form at good sites, but there is no proper social interaction.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
We may have an answer .

Thousands of birds that fell dead from the sky on New Year's Eve in the US most likely died after they were frightened by loud noises, a bird expert says.
news.ninemsn.com.au...

Residents in Beebe, Arkansas were alarmed when blackbirds began dropping from the sky shortly before midnight on New Year's Eve, mysteriously piling up on homes and gardens.

A state ornithologist has found the redwing blackbirds suffered trauma injuries indicating they had flown into something, USA Today reports.

"The birds obviously hit something very hard and had hemorrhages," Arkansas Game and Fish Commission ornithologist Karen Rowe said.

The state is also testing the birds to see if they were killed by chemicals or diseases.

Ms Rowe said those in the neighbourhood heard around 12 loud booming noises on New Year's Eve.

"They reported it sounding like a cannon on transformer exploding," she said.

State veterinarian George Badley said a resident saw a huge flock of frantic birds when he went outside to investigate the noises.

"He could hear the blackbirds fluttering around — he could hear their wings and he could hear them hitting into things," Badley said.

Blackbirds have poor night vision and they were likely killed because they banged into houses and trees in their fright.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Do you know that over a million earthquakes occur on earth each year? 500 in 6 months doesnt sound like much with that number to consider.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811

The world is not going to end and millions are not going to die... sorry. But, Our planet is going to change and the solar flares are going to get worse as we near the galactic equinox.

Maybe not naturally but we all know that the PTB (are whatEVER you wish to call them) have very sinister motives.

Who told them they can play with OUR weather??? (Chaff)
Who told them they can play with OUR atmosphere? (HAARP)
Who told them they can play with terra firma? (DUMBs)
Who told them they can play with OUR air? (Chemtrails)
Who told them they can explode the Moon and ram satellites into Jupiter? (NASA)

I sure as hell didn't vote on any of this. So.....our fate is not in our hands. A very few control the masses.

Maybe this is how ancient civilizations ended. Their PTB destroyed them all.

We are going through very troubling times with a bunch of maniacal greedy self-serving people at the helm. So although I don't believe we should live in fear, I sure as hell am not going to live with blinders on either.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Its A answer.
Doesnt mean its the "right" answer.
This along with the fish doesnt make alot of sense.

And I tend to think there are plenty of loud noisies all over the world,but this isnt happening on a daily basis.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Silverado292

You can almost line up the trail of death

If you look at a map, or series of maps you'll see that the events in Manitoba, Arkansas,and Argentina almost line up on a map. They might line up better if you take curvature into account, I'll post up the best maps I can find.

123mohan.blog.co.in...

map.primorye.ru...

I wasn't able to find a map with the detail I liked but it can be worked out from these 2. If someone else can post up better maps PLEASE do.

I think you are TOTALLY on to something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check it out:

Their is definitely a pattern here. Good work. But, I still don't believe its the HAARP project. I honestly believe its the planet reacting to the on going gravitational pulls and magnetic fluctuations. A totally natural earth cycle.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Redwing blackbirds are common throughout the US. In the contigious states they are year round birds so do not need to migrate. There are flocks from Canada that migrate south but for the most part these are year round birds here.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Bobbins. If it were a 'scary event' which somehow led to the demise of these critters, then other species would have died. As mentioned in my previous post Blackbirds don't flock. Hence all local blackbird deaths can only have been the result of blackbirds as a species being targeted in some way.

There is no other way to explain why blackbirds alone (and a duck) should have died.

Additionally, the duck (imho) probably died by some random chance event alongside the blackbird 'test' and was conveniently incorporated into the statistic so that the idea of 'only blackbirds' could be 'logically disproved'.

Disproved, by the 'evidence' of a dead duck.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shikori

Why did nothing else die?

2nd.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

So we are expected to believe that Blackbirds, in the course of their millions of years of evolving, haven't learned to cope with loud noises in the same way as sparrows, starlings and woodpeckers?

Come on...

I admire that you're seeking an answer, but that one reeks of 'a convenient spin'.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by VI0811

The world is not going to end and millions are not going to die... sorry. But, Our planet is going to change and the solar flares are going to get worse as we near the galactic equinox.

Maybe not naturally but we all know that the PTB (are whatEVER you wish to call them) have very sinister motives.

Who told them they can play with OUR weather??? (Chaff)
Who told them they can play with OUR atmosphere? (HAARP)
Who told them they can play with terra firma? (DUMBs)
Who told them they can play with OUR air? (Chemtrails)
Who told them they can explode the Moon and ram satellites into Jupiter? (NASA)

I sure as hell didn't vote on any of this. So.....our fate is not in our hands. A very few control the masses.

Maybe this is how ancient civilizations ended. Their PTB destroyed them all.

We are going through very troubling times with a bunch of maniacal greedy self-serving people at the helm. So although I don't believe we should live in fear, I sure as hell am not going to live with blinders on either.

I agree, I have no idea why they keep secrets, secrets that really don't need to be kept, or why they think they can experiment on a worldly scale with collateral damage being totally acceptable. If they manage to stave off the solar flares and earth quakes that the on going change is causing. They will say the did it for the common good. If what they do doesn't work, and they screw up the planet and diminish life. Well, I can tell you, If I live, I will take it personal and visit every underground bunker in the country and drag those righteous bastard out one by one.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

i'm agree when you say animals They don't deserve ANY of this chit that man is putting them through.
human now are selfish, greedy and think about one things MONEY, he don't care about birds, fish and other animals, for some people animals are like tools....poore world...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

It might not be a straight line but it's also not like it was: New York, Arizona and Cuba either.

These three areas are in a semi-quasi straight line and although there might not be a connection--- I personally like this topographical relationship (in a bad, good way) that Silverado pointed out.

Why not? Nothing else is making a whole lot of sense. Not even the stand-by "it's coincidental' explanation.

link   
reply to post by neowakko

link from a friend:
www.youtube.com...
related to christian faith, Arkansas, volcanic activity..earthquake warning.

link   
another weird thing was that on Friday afternoon my mom posted on Facebook that her dog had a seizure. She also lives in Arkansas. Her dog has never had a seizure before. What makes it even stranger, is when my mom called the vet, the vet told her that someone had just phoned an hour earlier reporting the same thing. Maybe a strange coincidence, but just throwing it in the pot.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join