It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Silverado292

You can almost line up the trail of death

If you look at a map, or series of maps you'll see that the events in Manitoba, Arkansas,and Argentina almost line up on a map. They might line up better if you take curvature into account, I'll post up the best maps I can find.

123mohan.blog.co.in...

map.primorye.ru...

I wasn't able to find a map with the detail I liked but it can be worked out from these 2. If someone else can post up better maps PLEASE do.

Hmmm Silver. Are you able to draw a line for those of us who don't know exactly where these other two places sit on the map?

I think...well, I reserve comment but I really LIKE how you're thinking.

Can anyone draw a line, please??? Thanks.

I wish I could but I'm a major E-tard, if I could shrink an image I would have switched out my avatar.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Silverado292 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They managed to targert one type of fish and one type of bird with HARRP? don't think so, lots of things would be found dead in the same area.

10. Classified military project - this is my bid. And considering that there is a military base not 20 miles from the site, I think it is very plausible. Is it possible that the military tested some DNA-based weapon on both the fish and the birds?

If I was going to go with any theory it would be this, targeted population control FTW

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292

You can almost line up the trail of death

If you look at a map, or series of maps you'll see that the events in Manitoba, Arkansas,and Argentina almost line up on a map. They might line up better if you take curvature into account, I'll post up the best maps I can find.

123mohan.blog.co.in...

map.primorye.ru...

I wasn't able to find a map with the detail I liked but it can be worked out from these 2. If someone else can post up better maps PLEASE do.

I think you are TOTALLY on to something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check it out:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Now that Silverado might have cracked something...somewhere, when did these three events occur exactly?
The bird in Arkansas happened 11:30PM 12-31-10
When did the fish carnage happen?
And......Argentina?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

This is very interesting, So now the big question. Could it have been a fleet heading from pole to pole?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Tornado is possible but unlikely there should be other debris as well. Also that is a massive single flock of birds. The story is absolutely fishy. First lightning, not a chance unless they were on the ground or in trees, you can touch electricity all day long as long as you are not touching a ground. That's why birds can sit on high voltage wires. When I work on electrical boxes the rule is keep a hand in your pocket (so you don't touch any thing else). Hail um seriously 5000 birds got hit and not a single hailstone on the ground. Noise? Absolutely ridiculous unless it's weaponized. How many times do 5000 birds fall out of the sky onthenfourth of July or music shows? Jesuit rapture? Jesuits are the most liberal Catholics there are. They have some of the best universities in the world and came up with the big bang so prob not them either.

Most likely it's poison from a big company and is being covered up by "officials".

HAARP or similar technology maybe.

One thing is for sure the official suggestions are ludicrous.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

This is very interesting, So now the big question. Could it have been a fleet heading from pole to pole?

A fleet of what?

Let's really (REALLY) consider HAARP. I hate coming off like a total conspiracy nut but........it would take a Tesla-like weapon to do something on this magnitude.

Everyone......give a star to Silverado.
Brilliant. Just brilliant and THIS.............is why I love ATS!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shikori

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by magycpapyri

Ever hear the phrase "Birds of a feather flock together" This seems to be the case here. This was a flock of birds in the wrong place at the wrong time. You wont find a robin hanging out with a flock of starlings and you wont find another type of bird in a flock of redwing black birds either.

I think thats it. If the school of fish and birds were in the area of the nuclear power plant at the same time and something happed it could affect them. The school of fish would probably stay in that region for longer than the birds while the birds would fly to Beebe, effects of radiation probably kicked in when they reached beebe and it probably caused them to have spasm's which cases them to fall and die on impact. The fish would be in the area the whole time as they weren't migrating at this point and had no other reason to move giving them more exposure thus killing them faster than the birds. Necropsy wouldn't show any damage to either animals except organ trauma. You said birds of a feather flock together so maybe these two species gathering at the same place at the same time caused any other species in the area to separate themselves,meaning only a few other species would be found dead with the fish, but not a lot, since other fish tend to separate themselves from large schools. As for the birds they could have passed on radioactive particles to other birds in the area causing them to die. This might also explain the guys walking around in has-mat suits to collect the birds.
edit on 3-1-2011 by shikori because: (no reason given)

anyone considered this as a coverup?

link   
reply to post by aivlas

It if it were something in the air, i.e. a toxic gas as you've suggested, people would start getting sick by now and yes we would hear about it. People there are freaking out, rightfully so in my opinion since the clean up crews are all well protected, so they would certainly spread the word if people were beginning to feel ill.

High altitude hail could be a possibility. However, it seems a rather small square area should it have been hail. Further, I would imagine that there were other types of birds also flying in the area, and not part of this flock, that would have also dropped dead.

I don't know enough about red winged blackbirds to know whether they tend to fly at higher altitudes than other birds however. But to me, that would be the only way for it to be hail, lest there would be a more diverse group of dead birds.

link   

Perhaps some kind of microwave energy transmission.

Killing birds with microwaves. I wonder if they can muster the kinetic energy to burst internal organs or create blood clots.
source

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well after some careful thought...it is possible the deaths were caused by some high energy Military Test Equpment....such as a new radar test....or some sort of directed sonic or sub sonic energy pulse that is being tested for terrain mapping...
I am just brainstorming some thoughts here...but if there is no other evidence other than blunt force trauma...the only thing possible is some sort of directed shock wave that would have cause multiple disruptions to all organs in the animals body.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I never suggested it might be a gas I gave a hint to a real life event where people who were outside suffocated, for the person who said the birds were outside so couldn't suffocate.

HARRP is aoe right? or at least not able to targert one blackbird in flight? so how would it kill only these blackbirds and nothing else? did only these blackbirds die seeing as the fish story has now changd to include other fish?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I like the straight line idea...lets say all these events happened in a straight line...maybe it was a military satellite malfunction...or a test...or a new type of top secret utility that had to be used for something that was important enough to sacrifice the environmental impact on the local regions.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Hundreds of THOUSANDS of fish?????

Say what?

I don't know if this is GOM-related and I don't want to be an alarmist but something is going to happen. I sense it. I feel it. I've been waking up with a anxious beat in my heart for over a week now.

And today...................all damn day in southeast Florida, there has been an assault of chemtrails. All day long. I have never ever seen the skies so streaked. It was unprecedented. Last time this happened, Haiti got hit with that earthquake. So I am going on record (probably on the wrong thread) but something is about to happen.

Abnormal weather resulting in floods in Australia! Earthquake at 9.03 GMT in UK. Weather warfare?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Found this buried on Yahoo,seems to be the first "MSM" article that goes as far as too fear monger.

(Yahoonews)-Thousands of dead birds and fish in Arkansas leave many scratching heads.

Maybe the Mayans were on to something?

That's surely what students of the famed Mayan 2012 prophecy for the end of the world had to be thinking with the news of recent eerie wildlife die-offs in Arkansas. Just as the calendar nudged a year closer to that fateful date, birds began falling from the sky in Arkansas and a massive fish kill occurred some 125 miles to the west.

news.yahoo.com...

2012?
Really?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Here's one man's view on the Arkansas fish kill.
He explains how this can indeed be HAARP related!! (imagine that!)

I know nothing about drum fish so I can't even begin to comment on this but, it's extremely interesting.

edit on 3-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: typo

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Its fact that our magnetic field is getting weaker, Its fact the the magnetic pulse(the heartbeat) of the planet is getting faster. We have an earth quake in Indiana, then one in Utah. Crazy weather all over the place. A tornado in Arkansas, then the birds and all the fish 125 miles away from each other..... Hmm ? Fireworks ? really ? Come, Of all the fireworks I have set off in my life time, I have never once seen any animal have a nervous breakdown or some sort of heart attache. The obvious answer goes right with out planet changing and the increase in solar flares as our planet continues on its predicted course of change in the next couple years. I have not done the research yet, but I can almost bet that both the fish and the birds relied heavy on the earths magnetic field for navigation and basic daily survival. Take that away for just a small period of time, and you have total confusion with the animal possibly resulting in death. (Was just on the national geographic channel the other day on animals and the magnetic field )
The world is not going to end and millions are not going to die... sorry. But, Our planet is going to change and the solar flares are going to get worse as we near the galactic equinox. The only possible scenario is, if something isn't done to protect our electrical infrastructure, we could be looking at a total black out for sometime. And, from what I have read, in order to protect our infrastructure, its a extremely simple and cheap addition to all transformers facing the sun when a giant flare happens.
They could be trying to use that HAARP to block the flares and keep heavy weather going so the solar storm doesn't break through the atmosphere. But, in my opinion, I think they don't know what they are doing. Trying one thing and causing another. .. who knows ...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
100,000 dead fish of one species and 5,000 dead birds of the same species.
Hmm sounds very black ops to me, eerily reminds me of that shortlived but brilliant TV series called "Flashforward".

The 4000 people in this town any word of their opinions, small town..big weapon(s) test.

Hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
And it begins. They are now reporting that fireworks and other loud noises scared the birds, which then caused them to fly into houses, chimneys, mailboxes, etc.. Maybe they flew into some swamp gas while trying to avoid chinese lanterns.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

Navigation issues would not cause thousands of one type well two ducks as well to fall from the sky. They would die from starvation from being in the wrong place but not fall out of sky dead.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join