It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by kellerman
That site has a bad graphics job. Something ain't right about that.
Tell us more about what you know regarding bob lazar.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)
Contrary to popular belief, perception is not reality. Perception can however be shaped and therefore, influence reality. From countries to small entities, we have helped many organizations manage how they are perceived by target audiences. S4’s perception management services help organizations take control of their reputation, weather through the difficult times and rise above the fray.
Founded in 1999, S4 Inc. is a professional services and consulting firm catering to the US Government, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and private entities.
S4 is certified as a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the Small Business Administration. We have over 10 years of experience providing exceptional services to the U.S. Government, Department of Defense and private entities. Our skilled professionals combine their depth of experience with innovation and ingenuity to provide our customers with insightful, effective solutions.www.s4inc.com...
Definitions of small disadvantaged business on the Web:
• A small business that must be at least 51% owned and controlled by a socially and economically disadvantaged individual or individuals. African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Pacific Americans, Subcontinent Asian Americans, and Native Americans are presumed to quality. ...
• An offeror that represents, as part of its offer, that it is a small business under the size standard applicable to the acquisition; and either-
• a small business concern that is owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals. A Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) concern refers to a small business concern that represents, as part of its offer that:
• While the 8(a) Business Development Program (above) offers a broad scope of assistance to socially and economically disadvantaged concerns, SDB certification strictly pertains to benefits in Federal procurement. 8(a) concerns automatically qualify for SDB certification. ...
• means a concern that is small pursuant to part 121 of this chapter, is owned and controlled by one or more socially and economically disadvantaged individuals, tribes, ANCs, Native Hawaiian Organizations, or CDCs and has been certified pursuant to subpart A or B, part 124 of this chapter. www.google.com...:small+disadvantaged+business&sa=X&ei=XbIgTe7NKoa0lQea_aDNCw&ved=0C BoQkAE
Originally posted by randomname
what proof do you have you worked at the pentagon. bob lazar isn't scared of the men in black.
if you really worked at the pentagon, give out your real name, employee no., your bosses name, post paycheques and stubs and then people will start to give u credibility and respect.
reveal all the relevant information you have on ufo's and the government or else you're just part of the problem and not the solution.
Originally posted by Black Watcher
reply to post by Permapoop
I'm calling BS on this!! BL did not work for S4inc as he aledgedly worked at S4 from 88-89, S4inc as a company was not formed until 99!! some 10 years later.
If I'm wrong then please correct me.
In your title you state about more info on S4 - where?