It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New information about Lazar's S4 base

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I used to work at the Pentagon as an analyst, I now live in Australia, I learned some things while I was working there, like the company that employed Lazar was actually S4 Inc., S4 inc. Is a private covert contract agency working alongside the US Government, this is all I am going to say.

I will add the corporations link www.s4inc.com...
edit on 2-1-2011 by kellerman because: added link

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

That site has a bad graphics job. Something ain't right about that.

Tell us more about what you know regarding bob lazar.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Nice one. Thanks.

I really do appreciate gestures like that.

I opened your link, read some of their information about themselves. They are really deep into it man lol.

Check out their "Customers Section".
DOD, USAF, USArmy, USNavy, DHS.

The works.

Thank you for the insider tip. I never heard of these guys before.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

That site has a bad graphics job. Something ain't right about that.

Tell us more about what you know regarding bob lazar.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

He prolly doesn't know anything about him.

He knew about S4 though.

Go click on Careers at the top-right. You can get a job contracting for the Pentagon! Haha. If you have credentials and a clearance level high enough, that is!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Wow, under Communication Strategies : there is a heading called "Perception Management".

It even has a description.

I will quote it for everyone, it's nuts! This is on the website linked!

Contrary to popular belief, perception is not reality. Perception can however be shaped and therefore, influence reality. From countries to small entities, we have helped many organizations manage how they are perceived by target audiences. S4’s perception management services help organizations take control of their reputation, weather through the difficult times and rise above the fray.

What do ya know? Perception Management!

link to page

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Wow, this is really something.
I saw the careers and stuff, and I never knew careers required such high levels of clearance....
How do you even get high level clearance anyway?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Permapoop

I'm calling BS on this!! BL did not work for S4inc as he aledgedly worked at S4 from 88-89, S4inc as a company was not formed until 99!! some 10 years later.

If I'm wrong then please correct me.

In your title you state about more info on S4 - where?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
That is just one secret agency, the US Federal Gov. loves to employ contractors, so the 'government' does not get into trouble by other countries and/or the UN. If you want a career you will need a good record,TS/SCI usually is equal to Yankee White clearance, they will investigate every aspect in your life, online life, family, friends, records, medical and most of the time they usually pay a visit to you high school classmates who you were not even friends with. I do not want to discuss covert operations that I participated in because I swore I would not betray the United States, and I will not, I will however betray S4.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
From the "About us" page of their website.

Founded in 1999, S4 Inc. is a professional services and consulting firm catering to the US Government, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and private entities.

If they were founded in 1999, how could Bob Lazar have worked for them from 1988 - 1989?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Watcher

S4 inc. Was founded years before they say, just like the NSA was not acknowledged until recently.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Beer Festival

Why would a secret agency reveal it's identity? Because it was compromised, it was founded in the 1970s (non-officially) back then they did bad stuff.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Through a very long process.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

How convenient.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I can only tell you what you already know, or what he claims, the government does not like him though, my boss said to me 'ashame the cold war is over Lazar would have been a perfect test subject (regarding MKULTRA)'

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
what proof do you have you worked at the pentagon. bob lazar isn't scared of the men in black.
if you really worked at the pentagon, give out your real name, employee no., your bosses name, post paycheques and stubs and then people will start to give u credibility and respect.

reveal all the relevant information you have on ufo's and the government or else you're just part of the problem and not the solution.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

S4 is certified as a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the Small Business Administration. We have over 10 years of experience providing exceptional services to the U.S. Government, Department of Defense and private entities. Our skilled professionals combine their depth of experience with innovation and ingenuity to provide our customers with insightful, effective solutions.www.s4inc.com...

Definitions of small disadvantaged business on the Web:

• A small business that must be at least 51% owned and controlled by a socially and economically disadvantaged individual or individuals. African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Pacific Americans, Subcontinent Asian Americans, and Native Americans are presumed to quality. ...

• An offeror that represents, as part of its offer, that it is a small business under the size standard applicable to the acquisition; and either-

• a small business concern that is owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals. A Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) concern refers to a small business concern that represents, as part of its offer that:

• While the 8(a) Business Development Program (above) offers a broad scope of assistance to socially and economically disadvantaged concerns, SDB certification strictly pertains to benefits in Federal procurement. 8(a) concerns automatically qualify for SDB certification. ...

• means a concern that is small pursuant to part 121 of this chapter, is owned and controlled by one or more socially and economically disadvantaged individuals, tribes, ANCs, Native Hawaiian Organizations, or CDCs and has been certified pursuant to subpart A or B, part 124 of this chapter.
www.google.com...:small+disadvantaged+business&sa=X&ei=XbIgTe7NKoa0lQea_aDNCw&ved=0C BoQkAE

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
what proof do you have you worked at the pentagon. bob lazar isn't scared of the men in black.
if you really worked at the pentagon, give out your real name, employee no., your bosses name, post paycheques and stubs and then people will start to give u credibility and respect.

reveal all the relevant information you have on ufo's and the government or else you're just part of the problem and not the solution.

Easy, Red. Sometimes people who have secretly-known information also have publicly-known families. So before you start getting all revolutionary, take into consideration the big picture. There is often a deadly price to pay when people blow whistles.

I have no idea whether or not any of the OP's claims are true. But I do know that it's easy to lob accusations from the comfort of the keyboard.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I am not trying to derail this thread, but this is bs. I used to get excited about Lazar, but now I think he is a fraud.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black Watcher

I'm calling BS on this!! BL did not work for S4inc as he aledgedly worked at S4 from 88-89, S4inc as a company was not formed until 99!! some 10 years later.

If I'm wrong then please correct me.

In your title you state about more info on S4 - where?

I am calling BS for the same reasons. Although just a minor correction; S4 Inc was founded in 1996 not 1999.
Company Profile

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think we should all just agree that any secret government company will most probably have a false founded date, eg Area 51, took them years to finally acknowledge it's existence, I watched a video posted on here today called 'Conspiracy' which was played on the History channel and Bob said he had evidence and the papers to prove his story yet we still haven't seen them, until then it's anyone’s guess

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join