It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Guild in World of Warcraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
It seems like a majority of us play the popular MMO, World of Warcraft, and was thinking, we need an ATS guild, both for Horde and alliance, so between posts and while listening to ATS live, we can go raiding.
Would anyone be interested? I'm even thinking of moving my main character to another server to do that (currently on Terenas, Alliance 85 DK)
Post your interest and whatserver youre on.
Haters, bashers and general PITA's will be reported, so stay out!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I would definitely be in that, except for the fact I play on Oceanic servers as I'm in Australia.

Methinks it's one of those ideas that would never work because of the diversity of places that ATS members come from.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I play id move one of my mains to an ATS guild, though i havnt played much since the exp, but it wouldnt take me long to lvl any of my toons up.

This is mine and my husbands guild... we havnt played in a guild fo a while. didnt really need one before, not with LFG, but now we are thinking of moving one or two toons to a new guild.

WOW Armory

Whateva, Norahs, Striver, Joose, Powder, Wildwench are all my toons.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I quit in November after about 2 and a half/3 years of playing, but I might start again. (God help me if I do).
Anyway if I was playing/resumed playing, I'd definitely be for an ATS guild in WoW.

Magtheridon Horde

Edit to add: For the Horde! Always Horde proud, to hell with the Alliance sissies!

Sorry, I had to say that.
edit on 17-1-2011 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If a guild exists, i'll join it. I'll roll up a new toon, gobbo or a worgon, no matter what US realm it is.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Really... a majority of ATS members play WoW?

Hmmmmm

I'm glad to be in the minority yet again.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
If i ever play again,count me in.

new topics

top topics

join