It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up at night and thought THE END OF THE WORLD HAD BEGUN, got worked up into quite a panic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
Conspiracy? Get a grip on reality. I have gone from contributing to ATS to just lurking, now Im gonna leave altogether. I don't learn anything here anymore, just have to read idiots post everything they can under conspiracy and breaking alternative news.

Please, if anyone finds and informative, intellligent forum please let me know.

I understand your frustration regarding the lack of threads that raise to the level you desire....However - don't underestimate your impact of your contributions. As I just clicked on your thread in your signature "Mysterious Seven Sermons". I hadn't seen that before. Was intrigued. Caused me to order a book "Inner Guide to Meditation".

I hope that knowing that your contributions could have lasting impacts on others' lives will keep you plugged in.

So thank you for being here. Thank you for your contributions.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
We were doomed from day one my friends. The end of the world (or anything) started the moment it came into being and without destruction there is no creation.

Still....not doing bad for a ball of damp dirt hurtling through the cold void of space with no destination. I say enjoy the ride while we slowly crash and burn, you can't fight inevitability. Stocking up on food and keeping an eye out for that big brick wall can only go so far.

Yeeeee-Haaaa!

Your post reminded me of my favorite quote from War of the worlds. www.generationterrorists.com...

From the moment the invaders arrived, the moment they ate, and drank, they were doomed. after all man's weapons and devices had failed, by the tiniest creatures that God, in his wisdom, put upon this Earth.

At the toll of a billion deaths, man had earned his immunity, his right to survive amongst this planets infinite organisms.

Because no man lives, or dies, in vain.

edit on 2-1-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I understand the 'you're on the wrong path' angle the Christians pursue. Despite my work, or efforts, at the end of the day I hear the same story, and it is crushing. Not because of tattoos....but because I have recently begun to point out a few things, rather than hide them. I tell the truth. I say get away from the cellular, because they cause sickness. That makes me evil, somehow. Now this smart grid comes along, regular as clockwork, because everyone just loves the convenience of having these signals course through their brains, changing them in the process.

I suggest you catch chertoff's little false flag test pilot run on CNN roughly 7 months ago. Go ahead, open it. Inside you'll find a civilian militia, a smart grid, and an internet take down, all in the one little box, because mike and his zionist budds have developed a little concern about their ability to stay in power as fascists. I shelved the tape. Too disheartening to watch at the moment. Is it on youtube? IDK. Try 'chertoff simulated cyber attack cnn' as search words. You'll get the idea. Terror, pure terror. Never did I believe that getting off the grid was an essential thing. Never never never. To be forced to leave the area you would have been happy to remain until dead, because of some supremely intelligent radio signals being set up like a dog fence running through our homes? Inconceivable, yet there it is. That is the smart grid. I don't have time for nightmares, because the day is filled with them just because I can see. Therefore, to the Christian, I am 'evil'. If I were evil, wouldn't I hide the truth? Getting off the grid is now essential to the health of my Van der wals bonds, and that's not the end of it. I know that the nsa can track anyone anywhere anytime, and use satellite weaponry on a personal basis against anyone, silently, against our will. There's no escaping that particular grid.

Jesus didn't say enough, as far as I'm concerned. He didn't even get started. Add to this that the Christians have been utterly USED by the zionists, roped in, flummoxed, turned in to the very opposite of what Jesus is...arrgh, I could puke. My offspring's very existence has come in to the balance. Why breed children for this hell hole of a future??? You talk about a tattoo! How about having your genes lined up in a satellite's sights because you are a 'terrorist radical'?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

It took some courage to say it! 3 cheers for this man!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CatfishBob
I'd say turn off the Alex Jones show and never turn it back on. I felt great after about a week of getting away from that shouting, fear mongering, maniac.
Plenty of other alternative radio shows that won't yell at ya and get all worked up.

Indeed Alex Jones is maniac, manipulator and nothing positive comes out of him, just evil. He's just part of agenda he is "fighting about".

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthOut3579

mabye if you were all ready stocked up on supplies you wouldnt panic

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
Conspiracy? Get a grip on reality. I have gone from contributing to ATS to just lurking, now Im gonna leave altogether. I don't learn anything here anymore, just have to read idiots post everything they can under conspiracy and breaking alternative news.

Please, if anyone finds and informative, intellligent forum please let me know.

If your not learning anything new maybe it is time to start teaching for a while? Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthOut3579

You are precious, and I have to give you credit for all you had to say and remind others of in your OP. Agreed.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I had a wierd feeling today that something bad was going to happen also - obviously nothing major did, but i went to the local supermarket today and just got the sense that people aren't that positive at what 2011 might hold in the UK. we have tax going up 20%, petrol prices keep rising, inflation and also austerity measures. Those of us who are in jobs aren't getting pay rises and those who don't have jobs are mostly finding part-time work as opposed to full-time. 2011 is going to be a tough year for eeryone i think in the UK

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
My suggestion is that you (OP) should stop going to ATS or other conspirative websites, stop listening to nutjob war and fear-mongers. Then take a step back rethink everything, give yourself a vacation, have a party, enjoy life while it last. I've been through where you are right now when I first begin to get into conspiracy stuff.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"One Second After" is an eye opening read. It breaks it down to necessity and gives you the reality that if an EMP was set off then only the strong will survive. Not a happy book but should be a must read. Humbling to say the least.

North Korea probably has the capability to do this. All they would need is a nuclear bomb and a rocket capable of going into outer space and exploding over that nation. Not one person would die from the initial blast but with in a year millions could die.

Next time if this happens just run out and try to start your car first. If it doesn't crank then panic.

edit on 2-1-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It could be the case that the US is turning into a third-world country in many areas, perhaps the whole world is set to decline, survival of the fittest and all that.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Just how widespraed would the damage from an EMP be? 100% of the grid down? Or 50-70%? ALL electronics destroyed? Or some? ALL infrastructure disabled? Or most?

One more thing, I thought of making a website on the EMP threat but I'm now having doubts about that as I think it might give the wrong people wrong ideas...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
But why doesn't the media say something about it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join