It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 is Here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
And what can I say, so far it has been oh so magical. I guess I can start by sharing a story.

Last night was New Year's Eve. I went to a cliffside party on a beautiful property. There were probably about 400 people there, and the party started off very slow. Then, at about 11pm, the energy really started picking up.

Then 12am hit and things got really exciting. Everyone was screaming 'HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOOOOOO!" and there was so much love. It was all good. At that point on, the rest of the night was epic. Every person I passed, I would say "Happy New Year!" and they would return the favor by saying "Happy New Year!" There was this sense of love between everyone and it was so beautiful.

I happened to bring my new walking stick to the party, and it has much mana. Shortly after the new year started, I said happy new years to a group of people and ask them to join me in helping to bring in the new year with love and togetherness. We all held onto the walking stick, which was rooted firmly into the Earth, and we all felt it.

All throughout the night, I struck up conversations with people, and I was surprised at how many people are waking up. Everyone I talked to was like "I feel it. I feel the sense of change and transition in the air."

It made me so happy to hear that.

There was a ridiculous amount of synchronicity everywhere throughout the night. I happened to see an old spiritual mentor, and he taught me something very cool.

So I had the walking stick, and he showed me how I can speak to the trees. You put the end of the stick into the base of the tree, and put your ear up to the stick. You gently tap onto the stick, sending vibrations into the entire tree. When you do this, he said, all the living entities within the tree feel your presence. After you send your vibrations to it, next you listen to what the tree has to say. It was incredible.

Last but not least, I happened to see this amazing female that I had met 2 weeks prior. 2 weeks ago when we met, we had an instant connection. We didn't really get a chance to hang out then.

Anyway, I saw her at the party last night, and those 2 weeks of waiting paid off. It was a mutual connection of love and affection, and it was awesome. I am still smiling about it right now.

Overall, 2011 has gotten off to a great start, and I want to hear your thoughts on it.

Personally, I feel 2011 has a nice ring to it. Know what I mean?

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to your input.

Love you all,

-SolahE

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I am anxious to hear what the tree had to say..?!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It was actually pretty funny. We both heard it say, "It would be awesome if you peed on me." (remember this is a tree saying this, thus it is perfectly okay. just sayin.)

Trees have humor too.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It was actually pretty funny. We both heard it say, "It would be awesome if you peed on me." (remember this is a tree saying this, thus it is perfectly okay. just sayin.)

Trees have humor too.

Maybe you had too much to drink?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
walking stick ? like old people have to help them walk.. ?

happy new year solar

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

More like a magical shamanic healing staff.

heh, that sounds better.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It is good to hear you are have good feelings about 2011.

I must say I share these feelings of hope, love and charity.

There is one point I would like to discuss and maybe we can do research and find the truth.

I have been told by many nurserymen that using a two by four to hit the tree trunk with will feel good to the tree and enhance it's growth.

Logical reasoning would show that a light touch would stimulate an infant human. The larger the animal or thing you connect with must be given the appropriate 'touch' for it to feel anything.

If you will connect your cane strongly with the tree you may get it's attention.

Wait, don't hit the tree with your cane as it will only break the cane and not give the tree enough stimulation to do any good

But wait again; you can talk and hear the trees without even touching them.
Be still and join your soul with the earth.
You may be surprised.

I'm not a new ager just a nature lover.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

dizziedame, this is a very strong staff. It can handle, and the tree will love it. I know exactly which tree will enjoy it.

thank you for your input though for sure.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think you're falling in love. Enjoy

new topics

top topics

join