It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Be A MAN !!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'd also like to add......

It never hurts to give back to your community, .... me and the Worm help support local groups all the time, ...... why, I think I just found a video of the Ole Inch demonstrating his generosity.

He's the guy in the red hat.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

tell em "Back off ladies!' and then have your best bud rub it all over ya instead. That will drive the gals CRAZY with jealousy

no, thats just gay.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I want to clear up 2 things right now:

It CAN be completely manly do get a manicure, just as much as it can be completely manly to dress in drag....

I have done both. and for the exact same reason.

I dressed up as a grandma in a wheelchair, to perpetrate one of the more notorious panty-raids in the history of a certain university, that was since famously lampooned in a certain comedy.

I have also gotten a manicure, in the past year.

And both times, the tactic succeeded.

I made it "to home plate."

edit on 3-1-2011 by dr_strangecraft because: to implant vid

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

There's plenty more from where THAT came from (twerps workin for the WORM)

Ronnie

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I'd also like to add......

It never hurts to give back to your community

Your dead right!
I've done my bit in the past by organizing a beach volleyball competition for charity, it was quite a coup getting Tom Cruise to sign up! The local church made mad dollars!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hey now....

You guys know the rules about waking folks up before you go-go.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Run with a rock

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm not sure what yall are trying to get across with these volleyball and george michael video's, but I'll see them and raise you a video so manly that it makes Billy Zabka from Karate Kid look like a Gitdamn fruit basket....

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

This video is the exact OPPOSSITE of what it means to be a man (better get your manly views in order, fella)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
SPORTS-- dont' forget your sports. Football, boxing or wrestling (all others sports are for shrimps)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm
SPORTS-- dont' forget your sports. Football, boxing or wrestling (all others sports are for shrimps)

"Flattrack": because football.baseball and basketball only require ONE ball!

All you "kinda gay" oil rubbing muscle beach guys got nothing on these guys in leather.

Toughest s.o.b.s to walk the planet.
Broken foot:" somebody cut this cast off and lace my boot on tighter".

edit on 4-1-2011 by 46ACE because: structure

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

That reminds me of a "story".

When I was young my uncle was killed in a motorcycle accident.

But I didn't let this dissuade me,

When I turned 18 I saved every Nickel I could to buy a motorcycle of my own.

However when my mother found out about this ........

She said " No !!! Absoloutely NOT !! .................. you can have your uncles old one

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

This video is the exact OPPOSSITE of what it means to be a man (better get your manly views in order, fella)

Inch! Trust me, just watch the video 30 or 40 times and you'll then realize just how macho and tough guy it is! In fact, in honor of Jax, I am posting one of his favorite tough guy vids as well... Nothing but manly manliness here.

Muscles, mustache, soul patch, skin tight jeans, superhero suit? Oh yeah, definitely a tough guy!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

See Inchworm, what they're doing? All of them. They're trying to convert you to their team

They just pretend to like the ladies. Don't believe me? Read their posts about ladies, they don't like ladies, not one bit...sure they may, for appearance sake, go with women, one hole is much the same as any other, after you've had a few shandy's (they can't handle their liquor either, I think a few of them have been known to sip only the occasional Babysham and feel all squiffy)...all these videos, innuendos...they're trying to turn you, so that they can have you all to themselves...don't trust them...they bat for the other team. It couldn't be more obvious, you'll be drugged and hogtied in the back of a white van before you know it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I'm sure even the Worm would agree .......

That fella looks like a Gitdamn superhero

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by 46ACE

That reminds me of a "story".

When I was young my uncle was killed in a motorcycle accident.

But I didn't let this dissuade me,

When I turned 18 I saved every Nickel I could to buy a motorcycle of my own.

However when my mother found out about this ........

She said " No !!! Absoloutely NOT !! .................. you can have your uncles old one

They place you in dangerous situations no argument; I only ride street. One of my flat track racer buddies in our "crew" just had his "bone flap" takenoutof thefreezer and put back in his skull two weeks ago. Trauma Docs removed a triangular piece of his skull about8"longx6"tall to keep him alive after a race crash. he was wearing a bicycle helmet full time around the hospital and home for a couple of months. to protect his scalp covered "exposed" brain.He claims to be "a retired racer now"..
edit on 4-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
reply to post by Tayesin

I read a few of your posts a couple of months ago and found them very helpful in dealing with things that I was dealing with then. You are so much more than a mere representation of masculinity, you are clearly a wonderful parent, and an exemplary human being. Someone that both genders can be inspired by and aspire to. Good job

No... I'm just a crazy old coot that has moments of exclusive lucidity.

Other than that I'm trying not to be serious all year if I can help it.

ps..thanks for your kind words.

pps.. dang, I failed at not being serious.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ya see, nobuddys gonna EVER put the WORM in a van
If anybuddy is gonna do any van-tying-up its gonna be me, Hardy har har

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Inch! Trust me, just watch the video 30 or 40 times and you'll then realize just how macho and tough guy it is.

~Heff

You talkin about that pretty boy dancin around in tight shorts?? That's no manly man, more like a fancypants beefcake looking for some action if ya ask me.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Todays daily pearl of Wisom, ...

From one of the masters:

...... Nobody puts it any better.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join