It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Be A MAN !!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Never drank wine and never will, t total and always will be.

wine =

Tasted once when at school, never again disgusting.

Plus to both of you i am a man, just not the type of man hollywood depicts. Being passive and having interest in females, makes me just as much male as you guys, i have the same parts. But i am glad i am the type of man i am, you guys are pleased to be who you are, and thats fine, its your bag.

But i prefer being passive, and having no interest in females, and glad.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Pal, ya dont' have to like girls to lift weights and bulk it up
Look at Richard Simmons, he's not exactly a chick magnet (if ya know what I mean
but hes' still a muscleman beefcake

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

I do not agree with you, and i do not want to be developed or have some six pack. I am no ego maniac, like that geezer is.
That geezer who ever he is, and i never knew who he is or was, must spend alot of time looking into the mirror, lol.

I am a very passive sort of male, and i not have any urge to lift weights or make muscles etc.. and i am glad.

If it is for you fine, but i am just speaking for the more passive male, which i am one.
edit on 1/13/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Your right young man, old Richard Simmons IS always lookin in the mirror-- wouldnt' you?? And what a sight he sees-- that's new muscle, pal! Hes' packin it on and then hes' gonna strut down the street sayin "Look at me and my muscles, Im' Richard Simmons and Im' look-ing-good!'

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sat in the pub with a few friends having a beer and taking the piss and such and questioning each others well man/geezerness, my mates son who likes to preen himself asked me the question "how many birds have ye laid" ?
"None of yer ferkin business" i said,
"go on then tell me i know your dieing to", giving him a weary look,
"28" he said
"impressive", i said
At that point i picked him up by his collar and looked into his piggy little eyes and growled at him " i'v been married 18 years, i can make my wife laugh several times a day,i can comfort her when she's down, i can still make her orgasm every time we have sex and have the where with all to know that sometimes, just sometimes she is absolutely right".
He looked a little uncertain then.
i then said "i have three handsome and clever boys who when asked who's yer best friend ? without hesitation they say their mum" confusion dawned on his face. ( you ain't gotta listen to the good lady all the time just respect her).
"iv given out a few good hidings and had a few more in return, iv fought with the Devil and G-d himself, i work to give my family what they need and what they desire when i can, iv worked all over the world and nearly fulfilled every dream i ever had as a snot nosed little prick like the one you are now, now son you tell me here who is the fekin man eh ?" at which point i let him down and all us old farts just burst into laughter to the point tears flowed, what impressed me after was that he didn't walk off he sat there accepting his bemusement and bought a round in, theres definately hope for the wee bugger

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by weaverre

Sounds like your the man-about-town! Good goin! (28)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

Hehe naah not really mate but a few things have changed over the years i'll try to highlight them if i can and to add a little flavour im lucky enough to belong to a group of friends that started at around this age amongst which there are many personality types and i have in all honesty had to generalise a little.

from 14-18 years it was all testosterone and no brains need i say more, it was beer more beer with chasers and a lot of aggression.

from 18 -26 years it now became a small world of divided values and intentions, some of my friends had gone onto university, others carried on the life of no responsibilities but finding a roof over our heads, our tobacco, beer, the occasional sh*g and our bikes or cars, amongst us all there were those that settled down and got on with the business of living life with another value such as settling down and having a family or at least trying to.

from 26-36 some of us had divorced with or without kids, a few got married and settled down and began a family, some of us began our educational advancements through Access into univ courses or univ itself or some of the above.

from 36-47 we some how all managed to get together and pick up where we all left off, we look at the younger generations and laugh, cringe and such because we see ourselves in them, each trying to prove to be a man as they understand it, at the end of the day all it boils down to is respect for oneself as well as respecting the life choices of those around you (providing it doesn't cross an acceptable moral boundary) respecting AND LISTENING to the lady in ones life (or man if your that way inclined, not that i understand it but each to his own so long as no harm done),being respected is also important whether quietly or open and publicly it doesn't matter, reaching ones own boundary of limitations, accepting responsibility for ones own actions good or bad, accepting responsibility and encouraging your offspring to be true to themselves and reach out and discover their own place in the world, most importantly enjoy the game of life at every step of your life and try to get all of those around you to do the same.

from 47 + this is still a mystery to me to be honest but i listen to the really old buggers in the pub that have lived and know that this is yet another hidden country to me, i am just grateful. that when any of my group of mates or myself open our mouths they sit and listen not take the piss because we talk from life experience in all its many various forms.

i guess the moral of the story is just be yourself to the fullest you can be and be prepared to be surprised that you may of lived more of a life and been more of a man than you may of first thought.

Some like me have fought all their lives to be an alpha male, others on the other hand have been the quiet introverts that are more reflective and from each personality type (these symbolising one extreme from the other) we have all learned something valuable from each other, what these lessons are i will let each and every male learn for themselves but from this moment on as i trail into the elders seats in the pub i will never devalue any mans experience that has made him who he is today.

If you sit with me over a pint or a fruit juice and say that your a man and can give an honest account of your life's story that is enough for me and i will accept that and i expect the same to be reciprocated.

yours aye,

weaverre

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'd like to introduce you to a real man's man, .....

Please take the time to watch this video and pay respect to Sampson Parker :

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

M-hmm, what a man!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f50b0f5172e2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weaverre

If you sit with me over a pint or a fruit juice

Fruit Juice ??

Say, .. what are you implying about my Pal the worm ???

I'm not sure I much appreciate the tune of yerr whistle fella.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
SO YA WANNA FIGHT? FIGHT ME WHOOOOAAAAAAHHHH

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Meh... I scoff at your weak Kung Fu and I show you a Ninja master!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

I am glad i a like anti man, and passive(non violent) all my life. I think males like this are clowns, amazing they should join the police being so pathetic.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

So funny Heff:lol cracks me up every time.
But i think some are taking the vids as serious?
Arnt they the best, i love that guy with the nun chucks.
as for hillbilly ninja he da man.
:
edit on 15/1/2011 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
^thanks for the video's, learning about the judy chop made this saturday night a little less tragic.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Heff , inch intersteller, just for you guys, check out kodiack jack! a proper man beast.
(all be it in comedy format)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

Heff , inch intersteller, just for you guys, check out kodiack jack! a proper man beast.
(all be it in comedy format)

WHATTA Man! Old Kodiak Jack can visit me in my trailer any day (so he can teach me all abouts the wild, that is)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by adigregorio

Being passive as a male, is not american is it. Maybe thats to do with america needs plenty for there military and to give the police a job. Think about it.

I thought about it and I can tells ya theres nothin more manly than bein in the ARMED FORCES or the POLICE. Those guys put there necks on the line for everybuddy!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88cfc021ea50.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wow,what a great guide.

I grew my first pube after reading this.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join