It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
What proXPN does...
* upgrades your internet connection with VPN encryption
* secures all types of connections from DSL and cable to 3G
* gives you 100% private access to the internet
* allows you to access content restricted to the United States
With proXPN nobody* can...
* see the websites you visit
* hijack your passwords, credit cards, or banking details
* intercept and spy on your email, IMs, calls, or anything else
* record your web history
* run traces to find out where you live
There's also ipredator which is owned and operated by the guys who ran/ran thepiratebay.org .. it operates out of sweden which for the time being, has extremely powerful privacy laws..
Don't forget about TOR onion routing as well ..
proxpn servers are located in the US ( for free accounts ) .. so is the company itself.. so it's subjected to US privacy laws ... if they wanted to eavesdrop they could ...
I wouldn't touch that thing with a ten foot pole.... nothing's free.... those who took the time, labor and material to provide are doing it for a reason other than to make you feel secure.