It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Super weapons and Inventions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a ray gun

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jessesweet1

Why do you laugh at the idea of a ray gun? They have ray guns now. Look at the Active Denial System and Tactical High Energy Lasers. I don't know what your definition of a ray gun are, but many consider these systems a form of a ray gun.
Active Denial System
en.wikipedia.org...
www.globalsecurity.org...

Tactical High Energy Laser
en.wikipedia.org...
defense-update.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It all started around 1940.

1940-07-12: Aerial Defense 'Death-Beam' Offered to U. S. By Tesla
1940-09-22: 'Death Ray' for Planes
1940-10-20: Proposing the 'Death Ray' for Defense

www.tesla.hu...

And ended around 1943 at which time the turned down system by the dubbed crazy man
Tesla was told to the FBI did exist and was alive and well in Germany.
The system drives the Foo and thus a small gauge of its working
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Lights in the sky and strange objects in photo or witnessed unknown aircraft
use the Death Ray system of sound waves (or shall I say actual pressure)
that travel at the speed of light. Perhaps tiny bits of pressure at first but what
if they were focused and made big.

No one laughs at Tesla anymore cause he has disappeared at the command
of the Illuminati. I idea of a force field has dissipated as well.
Although some think the invention is still being used.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
An electric gun for air-defense was also designed. Engineer Hansler of the Gesellschaft für Gerätbau put forward this idea in 1944. It was based on the linear motor principle and promised a 6,000 rounds per minute rate of fire from a multiple-barreled installation, a velocity of over 1829m/sec and shells containing 500g of explosive. The Luftwaffe accepted the basic concept for use as an anti-aircraft gun. Intensive tests with an electro-magnetic discharge mechanism were made on a 20mm anti-aircraft gun. The tests began in Berlin and were later continued in the foothills of the Alps, where firing tests were carried out against the slopes of the Wetterstein mountain. A muzzle velocity 2,000m/sec was attained. Preliminary assessments showed that conventional generators would easily and cheaply generate the necessary 3,900 kilowatts per gun. Later it was found that a considerable amount of energy was needed, and a new type of condenser was developed. It was hoped that the new condenser would bring an improvement, but the tests were not finished before the war's end. Work on a prototype gun began in February 1945 but was not finished before the war's end. The gun fell into the hands of the Americans. After the war the Allies closely studied the project, but eventually it was calculated that each gun would have required the services of a major city's power station. The project has never been revived.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Air defense to America was worthless but to Germany would be worth more than gold
if there was more than the Foo that was ever developed.
But alas Germany too fell out of the coveted prize perhaps due to illuminati plans.
Germany had a well planned end game with a few more super weapons still kept secret.
ED: I was just reading Tesla's testimony to consul in 1916 as he relates using
40,000 volts at 100,000 cps and delivers up to one million horse power.
These type of engineering is very restricted.

edit on 1/16/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The Vortex Gun was designed and built by an Austrian scientist named Dr. Zimmermeyer at an experimental institute at Lofer in Tyrol. It basically was a mortar barrel of a large caliber sunk in the ground, and the shells contained coal-dust and a slow-burning explosive in the center. The first experiments with compressed air were failures. The shells, once fired, were intended to have the function of creating an artificial whirlwind or tornado which would hopefully make enemy airplanes lose control and thus knock them out of the sky. If all circumstances were perfect and favorable, the strange device seemed to work fairly well. Numerous high-speed films were taken and processed for analysis and study, which concluded that the rotation and forward-moving explosion of the coal dust was in fact able to start the formation of a fairly large vortex. Although it was unknown whether the pressure changes of the tornado would be strong enough to cause frame failure in aircraft caught in the air current, it was known that the pressure on wing loading might be excessive. In the years before this invention, it was known that clear-air tubulence had brought down large airliners and broken them into pieces. It seemed possible and feasible that Dr. Zimmermeyer's unlikely-sounding cannon could have the same effects too. In fact the gun would be cheaper than but as effective as shells filled with high explosive. The range of the prototype was estimated to be about 100m, even though the gun was never used in practice. But similarly designed guns using artificial firedamp explosions and shells were deployed against Polish freedom fighters in Warsaw towards the end of the war.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Like the Vortex Gun, the Wind Cannon was also developed by a factory in Stuttgart during the war. It was a type of gun that would eject a jet of compressed air against enemy aircraft. It was a strange device consisted of a large angled barrel like a bent arm resting in an immense cradle like some enormous broken pea-shooter lying askew. The cannon worked by the ignition of critical mixtures of hydrogen and oxygen in molecular proportions as near as possible. The powerful explosion triggered off a rapidly-ejected projectile of compressed air and water vapor, which, like a solid "shot" of air, was as effective as a small shell. Experimental trials of the cannon at Hillersleben demonstrated that a 25mm-thick wooden board could be broken at a distance of 200m. Nitrogen peroxide was deployed in some of the experiments so that the brown color would allow the path and destination of the otherwise transparent projectile to be observed and photographed. The tests proved that a powerful region of compressed and high-velocity air could be deployed with sufficient force to inflict some damage. However, the aerodynamics of a flying aircraft would almost surely neutralized the effectiveness of this cannon. In addition the effects of the cannon on a fast-flying aircraft was quite different from that on a fixed ground target. Still, the cannon was installed on a bridge over the Elbe, but with no significant results -- either because there were no aircraft or simply no successes (as one might suspect). The wind cannon was an interesting experiment but a practical failure.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Has there been any more development post ww2 regarding the death ray?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonid011
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Has there been any more development post ww2 regarding the death ray?

That Dr. Zimmermeyer seems to be all over the net lately.

Rollover for Tesla I say.
Death Ray force is most likely used in any flying machine and the knowledge and use in any
other device is most likely not allowed.
So no development of Death Ray as people would find out as all the other devices that are shown
in this thread. There is enough going on hiding the Tesla ships (i.e. UFOs, Foo ,Saucers Ovals,
flat disc ships, wings and triangles of unknowns) as extraterrestrial origin.
No official words ever given but plenty of Illuminati money spent to hide a great secret that
if took shape into anything else but the well hidden ship what do you think would happen.
There would be a stop to development is my opinion.
Tesla only made mention of the device but the parts were his same old parts he had for
years that no one funded.

I would say emphatically No. Only the Tesla ship remains and continues as perhaps
flights might be reduced although others might say ships are on post 24/7.
How could the knowledge of the flying saucer be let out from international industrial sources
right now. Never as Germany has the technology back if the 1980s triangle flights mean
anything to anyone. Russia has the technology and puts sightings on youtube.
Normal point and shoot technology as in laser guns is just as ineffective as the cannon
requiring position controls ans why the seeker rockets were developed.
Developed not invented. Tesla most likely invented a blast wave.
People waited for Tesla patents to run out and sold the devices.
Perhaps the same thing is happening today with Tesla leftovers.
Except we know the expert at which it will go.
The ET flying paranormal multidimensional photo hoax and not a Death Ray substitute.
HAARP has small coils where as Tesla said give me the turns to make any voltage.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

The STG44, the first assault riffle. People claim they invented the first fighter plane or at least the first modern fighter plane, that's up for debate though. I feel like they developed some kind of chart or something related to trains.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If a military research group had enough time to do some research on electricity i believe very bad things could have happened. If they found a way to harness electricity into a projectile hay could have made another ray gun design , apart from Air vortex,LRAD ETC....

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rebel21
If a military research group had enough time to do some research on electricity i believe very bad things could have happened. If they found a way to harness electricity into a projectile hay could have made another ray gun design , apart from Air vortex,LRAD ETC....

Why do you think that research groups have not done ressearch and not come up with a way to use electricity as a weapon? Where do you think they got the idea for a stun gun from? I know it is not a ray gun but the U.S. government has been working on "ray gun" technology for years, like the active denial system. Now the active denial stystem does not shoot out a visible ray and it is not meant to be lethal but I would imagine that the military is working on some kind of advanced ray gun or laser. These items probley would not use electricity but would shoot out some kind of plasma round, rather than something like a lightning bolt. They are beginning to devise ways to use elctromagnetic propulsion to launch things and this could be developed into some mounted or hand held "rail gun".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join