It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Super weapons and Inventions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Nazi tech made so many industrial steps forward in there short occupation and duration imagine where we would be now technology wise...

Some inventions
- clear sounding recording tape and equipment
- UFO engine
- Multiple military super weapons

Can you guys tell me any others???

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Tell us more about this "UFO engine". Post a link or something, please. Or are you talking about jet propulsion?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Author and researcher Joseph P. Farrell has written extensively on this subject especially about a "war decisive" project which was higher priority than their atomic/nuclear projects called "the Bell". Fascinating research and topic. Here is a link to a number of interviews he has done over the years on these and other "unusual" subjects.

www.thebyteshow.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
There are many inventions and research we have taken from the Nazis. Here are a few areas we have gained intelligence from the Germans, bacterilogical research, chemical warfare, glider bombs, rockets, jet fighters, lasers, pilotless aircraft, long range guns, directed energy weapons, nuclear research, truth syrum research, human biology research, stealth bomber, vastly improved cameras, new rifle technology, and the list goes on. With out this technology we would not have the modern day aircraft we have now and well sure as hell would not have gone to space and neither would the Russians. Im not sure about the ufo engine. There is not alot of proof to verify that they had built flying saucers or something like it. You may be talking about Die Glocke aka the bell. If so check out this post www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-1-2011 by I B Dazzlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

its something like a jet engine but its much different

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is a simple version of the engine. I cant find the diagram but this will help.
www.zamandayolculuk.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by I B Dazzlin
There are many inventions and research we have taken from the Nazis. Here are a few areas we have gained intelligence from the Germans, bacterilogical research, chemical warfare, glider bombs, rockets, jet fighters, lasers, pilotless aircraft, long range guns, directed energy weapons, nuclear research, truth syrum research, human biology research, stealth bomber, vastly improved cameras, new rifle technology, and the list goes on. With out this technology we would not have the modern day aircraft we have now and well sure as hell would not have gone to space and neither would the Russians. Im not sure about the ufo engine. There is not alot of proof to verify that they had built flying saucers or something like it. You may be talking about Die Glocke aka the bell. If so check out this post www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-1-2011 by I B Dazzlin because: (no reason given)

I am not talking about Die Glocke, Im talking about the Haunabu. There is many pictures of the Haunubu online. there is proof of both and that there was a nazi base in the south pole.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here is some proof of this.
greyfalcon.us...

There is also 2 huge holes on google earth , each about 90 feet across.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think alot of the nazi vril stuff and tesla stuff must of been linked, and used.

Americans used tesla as much as they can i would assume, and no way would they not have, and bot the soviets and usa used his ideas. His ideas probably where similar to nazi vril stuff, and to do with energies.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

I see the Haunabu. Well I have not seen any definative proof that these are real. I have seen the pictures and they could of easily been faked. If they had been real and as advanced as it is believed then how come the Avrocar was a total flop? If the U.S. had attained this technology then why couldn't they get the Avrocar to work? Where did they get this anti-gravity from? Aliens through telepathic messages? I think that unlikely. Nice proof, a picture of two Hanaubu and some subs, cool. I would love it if you showed me some real information proving what you believe and try to make it a reliable source, not some sketchy website. Oh yeah hollow earth
I'm sure there are huge holes at the poles and there is another sun, that never sets, in the center of the Earth. Are the Nazis also in league with the reptilians in Agharta to dominate the surface world?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by I B Dazzlin

You may not believe there are huge Holes in the south pole but on google earth there is, and thats proof.The pictures on google earth are from 2006 if that makes a difference.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There is nothing super secret about the avrocar. It just blew ducted air downwards and was not very controllable nor could it climb out of ground effect.

Die Glocke was part of the nazi effort to obtain Proactinium for the Nazi atomic bomb, source: Heisenberg recording at Farm Hall August 1945.

Show me anything that isn't photoshopped or a hoaxed diagram.

What are hoaxed diagrams?

An author named Peter Stahl who owned an antique shop in germany found he could make more money by taking plain sheets of authentic WW2 era paper and having them skillfully printed with bogus reports and diagrams and then selling them at Auction. he wrote much bogus material about KG200 with false substantiation.

Antigravity exists only in fevered imaginations of slightly unhinged people.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

I am not seeing the big hole at the South Pole. I have the newest version of Google Earth and I am not seeing it even when I go through and change the time of the pictures. If all it takes to convince you is G.E. it doesn't take much then. I would say G.E. is not totaly reliable as there are many map errors, mistakes, and annomolies. You can Google this and see what I am talking about.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Having a hard time seeing nazis creating these things, seeing as they lost the war en all

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

Why is it hard to see? Yes they created some of these things but they were developed to late in the war to aid them in winning. Some technologies were not even finished but they were taken so the info that had been gathered could be used for future applications. Im not saying they had anti-gravity vehicles or time machines but they did have some technology that was very advanced, despite them losing the war.

edit on 3-1-2011 by I B Dazzlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
All that is very true. At Pacific Missile Test Center we utilized some captured Nazi equipment for many years. Their work in the field of rocketry and jet propulsion laid the ground work for what was to come. Those technologies were just breaking the ice in discussion of other things they were also developing, but those technologies I mentioned are what took us into the rocket age of the latter 20th century and is where we are today.

Though they lost the war they were a major force to be reckoned with. If they had a bit more time to develop their projects the outcome of the war could have been quite different.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I totally agree. My Fathers great uncle was in the German army (Im not a racist). The military was extremely curious. Thats why we find so much theories of them making Atomic weapons,UFO, Laser weapons etc. and what shocks me is they had they had the resources and intelligence. They have, well i know Nazis are bad but They really have helped us a lot. There scientists and attention to detail was amazing. It is also a bad thing because they would put too much time into one tank and plane.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

Rebel21 - if you're really 11 years old, I'm more than 5 times your age, which makes me feel ancient.

Anyhoo, I've been researching the whole 'Nazi UFO' thing for more than 15 years, and most of it started from hoaxes, mostly done by Nazi sympathisers. So far as I can tell, the first appearance of the plan of the ‘Haunebu saucer’ was on a right-wing stall at an exhibition in Hanover in 1978. On the same pamphlet were some of the claims of Nazi presence and superiority in the Antarctic that have been repeated so often since. At that time, the name 'Haunebu' wasn't used.

The names ‘Haunebu’ and ‘Vril’ don’t seem to have appeared until after 1990, introduced by Vladimir Terziski, a co-worker of Al Bielek of Montauk Project fame. Terziski seems to have made up the stories of flights to Mars and the Moon, too, together with ideas about Nazi back-engineering from earlier UFO crashes.

Simply, the story of the 'Haunebu' saucer, and the pictures that go with it, were a hoax started in 1990. It seems that the reason for the hoax was to sell really awful videos on the subject through the mail.

edit on 3-1-2011 by Snippy23 because: extra word!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thats easy, the Tesla death ray.
The Nazi perhaps almost had it by 1945.
So a Nazi super weapon of the Death Ray should be available now.
The technology is part of the UFO or saucer or foo developed by Germany.
Nazi intel told the US all the Tesla stuff was real and the US went crazy locking
up the Tesla inventions until Von Braun took it and completed the saucer
fleet in New Mexico for buzzing Washington DC in the 1950s.

So the only thing from Tesla now in the US is the saucer propulsion system
and the other things like death ray is being suppressed as the UFO is under
heavy suppression as being alien with no death ray connection as yet unless
you see War of the Worlds. Well Niagara Falls power plants are still around
from Tesla being sold in big dam projects in China perhaps with copper
refining processes made by Tesla for the Guggenheim copper empire.

Tesla was big time and there is no other.
Germany knew it from the time they patented liquid air that Tesla use for
super conductivity. Which may be the secret in another Tesla invention
still around as a non nuclear atomic generator.

Heck there must be hundreds of Tesla inventions today we are not
told about but perhaps not a weapon as a big pressure wave.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join