It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL reason why billionaires are suddenly giving away their money

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
whom ever i wanted to give money to, would already have it.

if i was that rich, i would have operating expenses and fluid income to where i am still rich.

i would give away all my stash, so to speak.

why not? i start from 0 today, i get richer tomorrow.

everything is in place and running smooth and i look good but where does it really go?

anyone else get richer?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Bill and Linda Gaates have a fair sized chunk invested in the seed bank with Monsanto....I suspect that they are part of the GMO food plot to control the food sources.
ALL of these SOBs are eugenesists.
They wont be giving cash to the loked of the poor, that they wont get back in the form of food purchases.
Any money they give goes to their OWN FOUNDATIONS! So the cash is still under their control , or to other fondations with eugenics based agendas,
This is merely a TAX DODGE to retain control of vast amounts of what would otherwise be tax money, which the goverment now will not get to use for their priority spending.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

The government issues the money.

Oops. Not correct.
95% of the money in circulation was created as debt by banks.
Government money is also borrowed from the central banks, which are privately owned institutions.

The videos you see of the various government mints printing and issuing bills is just a ruse to get us all to believe the lie.

See the youtube video 'money as debt' for a wake up call about money.

Billionaires giving away half their money, big deal. When I hear of a billionaire giving away ALL their money, or at least using it for the benefit of mankind, then I'll be impressed. How much does any human really need to live a comfortable and productive life - not even millions IME.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
geez, people cant be generous anymore without people getting skeptic. let them be kind..

besides, the real reason they're giving it away is because they know we middle to poor folk are gonna start pounding on some skulls. so out of hope for being spared, and perhaps thwarting the hatred and violence, they'll hook a brother up.

Not everything is a conspiracy. I know a guy who was on Forbes list before, and they all know how to get around government laws, and they do, and make serious cash. they are also people like you and I, to some extent, anc they know they have reaped some benefits, and feel to get ahead of the curve, they oughta dish out some dough.

maybe think of and idea that would benefit your community and send them a letter..

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
the most charitable thing that they could do is to make charity not needed! Give us decent wages for a decent day's work! Enable the masses to earn an honest living.

Their charity is beginning to look like servitude to me. A few very wealthy people, in control a growing mass of people who are forced to take handouts, or go into debt, just to maintain a decent standard of living. In the end, it will be those few, who get to decide just what a "decent standard of living" entails....and not many of us will be in any position but to smile and thank them kindly for their generousity and kindness and hussle back to work, to prove to their masters that they are deserving of their grace.

Both political parties are driving us to the same destination.
They just have different ideas as to just who the master will be...a gov't entity, backed by the few. or, the few themselves.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
For someone who owns 4 or 5 billion $, giving away half of that is not really a big deal, as someone said earlier giving it all or most of it away would be impressive.

I saw a man on the news the other day who is vowing to give away everything he earns over £18k a year! now that's commitment. The guy earns around £40k a year I think and has decided to give away everything he earns that he doesn't actually NEED and every year for the rest of his life...so he pays his rent, bills and buys food, above that he gives it all away...I wish I could be that generous! He has a website somewhere for other people to join him, I'll try and find it

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If this thread is based on the giving pledge, i fail to see the conspiracy here, or how these individuals know something is going to happen that would prompt them to "give away" thier money. First on the list is paul allen, who has non-hodgkin's lymphoma, with a roughly 43% chance of survival. They're pledging thier money in a public, published forum, which may be legally binding anyway, and they're all saying they're giving it up AFTER they die....
this does not make the tin-foil hat tingle, even slightly

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
So how can I get in on some of this give away?...

I assume you are speaking of a dollar crash and subsequent currency replacement scheme is what they supposedly know that we supposedly don't. The real secret is we do know, but Joe Sixpack doesn't know I guess.
edit on 1-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

They do not "NEED" the paper anymore, it has been worthless for some time, they have accumulated wealth in "real property" and no longer need the fake currency. By real property I mean, gold, silver, coal, oil, comodities and the like. So it is all book keeping now, all done on paper or in a computer. They have as much as they claim they have, as do you.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It sure took them long enough to figure it out! Poor people have been giving their money away for years!

I am currently accepting donations, my mailbox is open!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Damned if you do, damned if you don't, seems like these people just can't win.
They keep their million$ and the are "greedy bastards", they give it away and they are evil schemers.
Better to give it away now before the government takes it away later, has got to be the real reason.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Dualism is something the public have no idea on. Equal your bad deeds with your good deeds. Of course there good deeds are mainly selfish things.

There is no way on earth people become a billionaire without being a rotten person, and there is sucha thing as good and evil.

The belief that there is not, is just a belief.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
According to Lindsay Williams who recently appeared on Alex Jones' Radio Show, he said we only have about three months before the Euro, then the Dollar, goes kaput.

But I'm not letting that stop me from following my dreams. Nor should you let it stop you.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The great thing about the billionaires giving away their money is that they are allowing the charities they give to to buy services and build infrastructure to help the people now, while money is still worth something.

This might be the real motivation for all of the sudden charity: to preserve our way of live while we still can.
edit on 2-1-2011 by windwaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
They're giving away paper for free?!? Can you eat paper? Can you make a house out of paper? Can you do anything with paper besides write on it?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I always thought if I had millions or billions of dollars, I would find out people who were really in need and personally meet them and help them out monetarily. There's something about giving that warms the heart. How much money do you really need? These people go out and buy several expensive cars, homes. expensive jewelry and when it comes down to it, how often can you use these additional luxuries? You can't take them with you when you die.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
"It is easier for a camel (rope) to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven." (In Aramaic 'camel rope' is a similar sounding pun. Somewhere a scribe thought 'camel rope' was 'camel camel' and droped the rope. I think Jesus liked puns.

If I were a rich man, (to quote the song), I would be verry selfishly 'investing' my fortune in 'charitable grants' to study organ repair technology, limb regeneration, cures for diabetes and other life extension technologies. It would be giving me big tax breaks and might be giving me something verry desirable- extended life.

You are right about the SUPER RICH grabbing the REAL PROPERTY and REAL WEALTH. Why was so much American coal put off limits under Bill Clinton? My guess is to increase the short term price of coal and make someone's coal holdings more valuable. At a later date the off limits coal will be released and sold at a fancy price.

Look back at the 'wildcat fronteer' banks of the early 1800's: The banks took gold and silver deposits, issued bills (bank notes) made loans to friends and inlaws (co-conspirators) who bought real property, then went belly up leaving the depositors and property sellers in the lurch with a closed bank, worthless paper money and a banker nowhere to be found.

A class of smart people I call 'THE ASTUTES' recognised as the Viet Nam War began that currency would be inflated and devalued to pay for the war. As a refuge from this inflation they borrowed money and bought income producing rental properties. In time the inflatoin causedthe rents to increase and eased the loan payments. Today they own properties that are worth ten to twenty times what they origionally paid for them.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
they know there is a disater near... they arent giving it away... they are spending it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I was just watching tv, and they have the show called "giving is good", it talks about the rich giving back, its pretty interesting, thought it was relevant to the topic. If you can find the show somewhere it might be worth checking out.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Time to pay the Ferryman

The money they are getting rid of is going to projects like in 2012 the Giant Ships

All this giving money is nonsense.... Its just how their explaining their sudden plummet on forbes
as they have to pay for their place in underground City... Boat or whatever they have instore.. for the
genocidal future they have planned for us all

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
[rant]

Keep your money and you’re hated; give it away and you’re hated. God forbid anyone here comes up with a marketable idea; I’d like to see them give it away for free.

You all know that on the world scale you are all massively rich, you could all probably get by on a lot less than you do. You think they’re rich compared to you, how much richer are you than the average Somalian, Afghan or Pakistani? You could give much more and end a lot of suffering, some people do:

www.bbc.co.uk...

But I am sure that few in this thread do anything like that, far more important to bitch about others who don’t live up to your own hypocritical moral standards than give up your computer and give the savings to charity. When the cost of a TV could save a life what makes your luxury any more moral than Gates’ or Zuckerberg’s? The scale? Is it really so much better to deny a starving man one meal than a banquette?

[/rant]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join