It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Spiritual Rape In the United States Military. Christian Rape.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is sickening.

Most probably heard about the soldiers that didn't want to go to a very christian band's concert.

However this is the first I've seen of them being interviewed and telling their side of the story on camera.

They didn't think this should be in the military as part of "spiritual fitness" when they were not Christians and neither were many of their brothers in arms.

How many of you outside the military knew there was "spiritual fitness", which these men say might as well be "Christian fitness.

One of the soldiers literally says it's like spiritual rape.

This sickens me, even though I was raised Christian, as forcing someone to be Christian is no different then forcing someone to be Muslim.

Crusades anyone? Like Jihad times 50,000.

What is the ultimate goal of getting our boys to be Christian fighters???

HOLY WAR!

To get them to fight not only for their country, but country and religion.

The other side, like all the other nations we invade, are willing to die for their country.

Our boys aren't going to purposefully die like them, not many at least.

edit on 1-1-2011 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
No! I would not put up with it either. And that is exactly what I accuse xtians of when they tell me they are going to pray for me, spiritual rape. You don't have my consent to include me in your prayers.

When people start telling me about Jesus, God, going to Heaven, it brings to mind a teenager that talks about Santa Claus. In the military religion should strictly be, "Don't ask, Don't tell." It's fine with me if they just don't tell me about it. I don't need to know.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

This sickens me, even though I was raised Christian, as forcing someone to be Christian is no different then forcing someone to be Muslim. Crusades anyone? Like Jihad times 50,000.

Really so these soldiers are being massacred and blown up because they dont subscribe to that belief system?

Id think really hard before throwing around comparisons like that........

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Gordon Duff over at Veterans Today has written about the Dominionist movement within the armed forces. Apparently it is wide spread and comes down from the highest levels. The Air Force Academy is especially bad according to Duff, while the Marines seem to be the only branch not affected.

www.veteranstoday.com...

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
SOmeone just sent me this video on youtube...theres a lot of NWO/Illuminati symbolism in it...but wtf does it mean?!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I don't get it. Is RT propaganda from the Putin or are they really just another hack bunch of ad-whore jobbers with a small niche market in this country? Not to dog on the reporter, but I'm getting sick of "infotainment", even if the the validity of his story is important. I can watch Colbert, the Daily Show, CNN or FOX if I want sound effects and oppinion.

As far as the message itself: it is unfortunate that the US military is caught up in proselytizing.

new topics

top topics

join