It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Could this be something??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I tried this. To date we have 2 rings. I used the line "from the ancient start you know the count" and did just that; I counted 1, 2 - one and two together makes 12. Ok, so I multiplied 729,5 with 12 and got 8754. I went to thread 8754. Thoughts
?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
doesnt look like much to me, but who knows.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Nightwalker]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
how do you find those thread numbers... ?

just curious.

also from the ancient start you know the count.. shouldn't we count to 4 ?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
nevermind

[edit on 7-7-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
how do you find those thread numbers... ?

just curious.

also from the ancient start you know the count.. shouldn't we count to 4 ?

You know how every thread has a unique number? Just change that number in your browser to the one you want to try.

As for the count, I only took into account "the number you have"-part. Making it 2 rings so far.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've been playing with the image, www.abovetopsecret.com...

found in the thread and cant find anything. Besides the fact that I cant paint inside the center of the circle beside with the colors grey black and white.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalker
I've been playing with the image, www.abovetopsecret.com...

found in the thread and cant find anything. Besides the fact that I cant paint inside the center of the circle beside with the colors grey black and white.

That's because the gif consists of idexed colors. You can only paint with the amount of colors chosen when the image was indexed. To use other colors, you need to change the image to rgb again.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hmm.. the image size is 400x400 pixels..

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
anyone remember that letter to simon from two that contained those strnage o's that look like the one there?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
also the same ones in the encrypted message I decided was korean.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalker
also the same ones in the encrypted message I decided was Korean.

That is not Korean. Only a few show up as Korean symbols. The ones that show up mean nothing. The only one that looks like it could be a language is the Thai. But, I do not know how to read Thai to see if it is just junk or not.

Just a suggestion, but it would probably be better to post this message on that thread to keep things neat and easy to find. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-7-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i tried putting the url of that circle and the url of the thread in deep and got nothing.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
"The beginning is the end" could represent coming full circle; making a 360. This could also be "the ancient art of the number". I've tried 360 on threads, members, deep access etc, but haven't found anything so far...

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Durden]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
another thing was the hidden unseen clue which was part of h5 but the circle was also hidden and unseen.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is saved search 8754 which is of the Euphrates River.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
hmmm that garden of eden thread is mine. but i made a post in her about the euphrates once where i was talking about the rivers merging clue. where the rivers merge at the garden of eden. which was most likely in sumeria. the four rivers were the euphrates tigris karun and the wadi batin
There is very many FTR posts on there maybe we need to return to fives thread again you shall ask or history.

[edit on 7/7/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Note the user that posted the big O gif

He was deleted. Never before was an ATS member deleted. Banned yes, deleted.. no

Also note the creation date of this member ..

31-12-1969

New years eve, 1969.. anything happen then? I have to leave for work in like 10mins so i dont have the time to hunt

It's not plausible that this user was around on that date, so the creation date was set up this way for a reason.. try running some searches on that date perhaps

btw, I just now got into this ring thing, and ive got a ton of backreading to do before I can actually contribute .. if anyone can p2p a nice summary of whats been found and/or where you're at that'd be superb (and would save me a weeks worth of backreading!) !!

or email me at [email protected]

[edit on 7-7-2004 by rwsdakota]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
www.hiddenmysteries.com...

about 20.12.2012 i don't know if this is relevant or not.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
hmmm dont know how to p2p u2u yes but not p2p. well anyways harrison wills and tompson were also deleted members.and they were part of the hunt. that date is just because they never logged in it is the date it goes back too.

top topics

join