It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I believe the triangle is a blimp. Probably coated with RADAR absorbing material. Even though accounts are all over the world i believe its the same craft. It was probably created by a military and political superpower. The accounts and sightings tell of different sizes. I think the craft has many rows of lights. Different rows turn on or off at different speeds or elevations. The craft most likely has Nazi technology UFO engines, Which leads me to think its a country/ nation with connections to Nazis. Either alliances or just being located close to germany, maybe like a country in europe.

What do you guys think about this UFO or other ones? Mainly what Im asking is if you members have any conspiracies about UFO's

Heres a link to what it looks like centroufologicotaranto.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 1-1-2011 by Rebel21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2011 by Rebel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

which ufo? link?

there is no way the triangle ufo i saw in the eighties was a blimp

i talked about it a little here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
erm, looks like marsh gas at the moment

Do you have a link?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Maybe some are but I doubt it. Some of them have been reported to display acceleration and speed far beyond anything we can build. I might be willing to believe some of them are high tech composite dirigibles flown by the US military but I would need a whole lot more information to convince me completely

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The belgian airforce F16s chased these blimps at the grand ole speed of 5ooo mph.
If you do know how to make a lighter than aircraaft, go over 100 mph that would be radical.
No, theyre not blimps ,radar coated or any other coat.
These triangles do not conform to any know principal of propulsion.
They have been known to destroy car batteries, and other power storage devices when they hover slowy by overhead at too low an altitude.
They have no inertia when it comes to accelleration,one minute they are bumbling along at 390 mph, and the next they are headed out at thousands of mph...seemingly little alteration to them....
The triangles have been spotted in very high flight or low orbit almost....way up at the 80 to 100000 ft.
Blimps dnt operate at that range yet i dont believe.
There is far more to these machines than mere xperimental air bags.
The Hudson valley sightings had a human mutilation side to it that wasnt widespread knowledge.
That has little in common with somne xperimental airforce or army blimp.
The triangles have apeared world wide over many decades.
The very first triangles being reported back around the turn of the century.
Triangles, boomaranges, vees, and related shapes have been getting much more common as sighting subjects.The Huge one spotted over nevada new mexicao, was said to be in the miles wide class.
The huge UFO of acorn shape reported by capt Teguchi over alaska was only the size of an aircraft carries....
These triangles would dwarf that.....
England seems to be seeing more than its share of huge triangles since the beldian flap back in the 80s/90/s
Other sightings from all over the world indicate that the US is not the origonating country.
The quantity of maachines is really enormous, or theres just a few flying around on a really tight schedule! heheheheh
cheers s

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Ok This is why i believe its a upgraded Nazi UFO style engine. and just because its a blimp doesn't mean it cant have some hard surfaces (maybe carbon fiber). and a separate engine to inject air faster than normal in to the engines for increased speed , much like fuel injection.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rebel21
What do you guys think about this UFO or other ones? Mainly what Im asking is if you members have any conspiracies about UFO's

Personally I think this is now a military craft, although if we do have aliens with us they'll sometimes be using that same type too, because it might be developed from their tech. If aliens aren't around? Not a clue apart from that maybe each government just flags sightings of their tech as ufo's to avoid talking about it.

Whoever's it is, would rather nip down to the local shop in one of them than my push bike. Pretty neat stuff. Those dudes definitely have style, at least.
edit on 1-1-2011 by JoseChung because: typo

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Possibly the upgraded Nazi UFO engines are upgraded to use radioactive fuel. that explains them destroying other radioactive substances like you said.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The belgian airforce F16s chased these blimps at the grand ole speed of 5ooo mph.

The F16 has a top speed of 915mph, which is mach 1.2

Next time get your facts straight

edit on 2/1/2011 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ok check this video out

Here are some more threads on these craft

Black Triangle UFOs

Black Triangle UFO over San Diego CA

Aurora Aircraft

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rebel21
I believe the triangle is a blimp. Probably coated with RADAR absorbing material. Even though accounts are all over the world i believe its the same craft. It was probably created by a military and political superpower. The accounts and sightings tell of different sizes. I think the craft has many rows of lights. Different rows turn on or off at different speeds or elevations. The craft most likely has Nazi technology UFO engines, Which leads me to think its a country/ nation with connections to Nazis. Either alliances or just being located close to germany, maybe like a country in europe.

If it is a BLIMP... then why does it need "NAZI technology UFO engines"

If it is a BLIMP... how does it get out of the atmosphere?

I think your probably wrong

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I believe that the power goes out because of a massive electromagnetic field. These craft are running something that puts out some serious electric frequencies and magnetic fields. This I believe accounts for the battery and electrical failures. No real proof but there is speculation.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I found something interesting while watching a comedy called trading places starring Dan Aykroyd and Eddie Murphy.... theres a clip showing the twin towers near the end of the show and in the sky you can see a black object flying above the buildings i cant tell if its a plane or a balloon etc... i know this is off topic (sorry Rebel21) but maybe someone here would like to check into this clip and make a thread about it. its an "ufo" but maybe someone can identify it?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Why triangles?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
maybe the triangle can also be this Nazi stealth fighter,but a bigger version
4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This was a mjor event in Belguim where they saw this type UFO. I always thought it was human since it looks so different than the flying saucers.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

You don't think that NASA are telling the truth here then?

Date: 01.12.1986 Title: Piece of thermal insulation tile floats near the Shuttle Columbia
Description: A small piece of thermal insulation tile floats in space near the Shuttle Columbia. The cloudy surface of the earth is used as a background.
ID: STS61C-31-002
Credit: NASA Johnson Space Center (NASA-JSC)
Source: NASA Johnson Space Centre

I don't buy a lot of what NASA say but...

FOR INFO: If anybody would like to look up original NASA images see here.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Date: 01.12.1986 Title: Piece of thermal insulation tile floats near the Shuttle Columbia
Description: A small piece of thermal insulation tile floats in space near the Shuttle Columbia. The cloudy surface of the earth is used as a background.

This is our little baby, yep, thats right, its no alien craft..but ours.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

As much as i would love this picture to be an actual shot of a triangle UFO i think you might be right. It could be a loose insulation tile. However, one thing puzzles me a bit. Loosing a thermal insulation tile is a pretty serious incident,isn´t it? Yet i cannot find any information about it searching for STS-61C mission highlights, mission debriefing or otherwise STS-61C mission overview in general.

top topics

join