It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VX Poison Gas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OK, i maybe getting my info from a film (a good one at that!) but this stuff is realy nasty. One VX rocket can take out an entire city of poeple, with more left to spare. First it melts ur skin off, then the poison stop nuero messages going down ur spine, then you spasm so hard you brake your own back and spit your guts out. Watch out for this nasty little bugger!!

Your weapons of mass destruction dailey report from Uneasy - your lighthouse in the fog of politics

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I bet you got that from "The Rock". I dont know if the actulat syptoms are true but I do know that one missile can wipe out all of Manhatten, and kill everyone. To make matters worse Saddam has a couple millions tons. I belive that it was said he had 3.9 tons missing.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There is a thread on this somewhere...
I cant find it now but its out there, just like its topic.

XAOS

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
According to this report, those symptoms are a little far-fetched, but it also says it's never been tested on a human.

How it works: Similar to sarin, it disrupts the functioning of nerves that control breathing. The victim dies of suffocation when the diaphragm fails to expand and contract. Unlike any other biological or chemical weapons, VX can kill simply by touching the skin.

Deadly Amount: One milligram can kill a person

Previous Uses: Never been used before, except on research animals.

Symptoms: Increased salivation, coughing, runny nose, headache and nausea.

Delivery: Artillery shells, bombs and land mines.
Prevention: Gas masks, skin covered by thick clothing.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ok, it was the rock (which rules!!) but i think its true. hmmmm maybe holy wood are trying to make it look worse, still, dont want it do we?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by uneasy2k3
ok, it was the rock (which rules!!) but i think its true. hmmmm maybe holy wood are trying to make it look worse, still, dont want it do we?

Yeah that movie was awesome. But the stuff PA posted is not going to make things better. Only one milligram can kill one human. Just imangine how much they can fit into a missile and just imagine how many millimeters are in 3.9 tons of it? Scary. For a fact I do know that one missile warhead can wipe out and kills veryone in Manhatten. Or is it all of New York City?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I read on MSNBC earlier a report that Saddam may make a type of VX paste and "slime" the roads leading into Bahgdad with it.

Personally, I don't think he will use and bio or chem weapons, but then maybe I'm just being optimistic.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
jms, I hope you're right, it could make things real ugly!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hello,
I am a Paramedic in Texas...
I have Had Extensive WMD and Biological Weapons Training....

Some of the Symptoms of VX Poisoning are

Sweating at the sight of contact
Muscle Spasm at Site of Contact
Nausea
Vomiting
Miosis ( Constriction of Pupils)
Angina Pectoris (Chest Pain)
Vomiting
Diahrea
Runny Nose
=========

Basicly it Stops The Transmission of Certian Chemicals from crossing the synapse between 2 neurons.

Causing you to "Expel" Fluid from anywhere it can come from.

Eyes
Nose
Mouth
Gastrointestinal
Cuts
Rectum
Bladder
Ect...

Treatment...
Tons and Tons of Atropine... or mark I kits if you have them.

You keep pumping the patient full of atropine until they stop "Leaking"

EMT-P,T

Paramedic/ Tactical Medic BMT SWAT

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

top topics

join