It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks' Assange: 2,000 Sites Now Have All Documents!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
reply to post by Americanist

If he is holding the documents for self protection, then explain how that is different from the governments not releasing the documents for self protection?

And I would not play poker with peoples lives, but that is just me. And if these supposed documents are so Earth shattering, then that is what he is doing. Playing poker with everyones life, to protect his own.

Thanks!

The documents have to be scrutinised and redacted where necessary, before they are published - they are getting them out as fast as they can.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Really? Then there is no password protected file with "uber" secrets on it?

Hoopla, until we get all the information. (Or did I miss the release of the Password?)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Really? Then there is no password protected file with "uber" secrets on it?

Hoopla, until we get all the information. (Or did I miss the release of the Password?)

Where did I say that? Or are you taking your own deductions to be fact?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Umm I am reading the OPost and using that as fact, here:

In the interview, Assange reportedly said that 2,000 websites are prepared to flood the Internet with information if it is deemed necessary. Right now, that information is under strong password protection.

What is "deemed necessary"?

Also, have you not heard of the "insurance file"? (I think that is the lingo they are using for it.)

Read the thread, everyone else seems to understand what I mean by this guy is playing with our lives, to protect his own.

(Assuming there is any information in those documents...)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

WL isn't holding anything back. WL is going through the cables, veryfying the info and censoring details. They might not do that if it weren't for the allegations after Afgan war diaries.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

So you are saying there is no "insurance file" anymore?

May I have a source link to that item, I seem to have missed it.

(Also, does that mean I can delete this file?)

(Answer + Source please)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I don't think that the insurance file is what was being discussed in the OP. It would be pointless to spread this information to 2000 websites when it is already held on tens of thousands (?) of PCs around the world...mine included.

I believe wikileaks are probably referring to the volume of cables still to be released. This would help to ensure that whatever nefarious methods Ole Uncle Sam uses to shut down the free flow of information from wikileaks themselves, this information is still 'out there' and ready to be dissembled to the public at a moments notice.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lnr42

AHH

Well it IS the insurance file I am referencing.

And the argument stands, if the file is still locked.

He is playing games with our lives, same as the liars he seeks to expose.

EDIT --

I dissagree upon further thought, it says ALL cables.

Does it include the insurance or not?

If not, why keep secrets?

(Brings us back to the whole "game playing + our lives")
edit on 1/2/2011 by adigregorio because: Afterthought

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Of course he is playing games. Politics is a game, and to be politically influential you must play well.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I think he is actually playing a game with his own life, not yours or mine.

The reasons for the insurance file are obvious to anyone with a little imagination and knowledge of the USA governments underhanded tactics.

ETA: I'm not sure if wikileaks have ever mentioned what exactly is in the insurance file. It could be completely different documents unrelated to any cables
edit on 2-1-2011 by lnr42 because: more stuff

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42

The reasons for the insurance file are obvious to anyone with a little imagination and knowledge of the USA governments underhanded tactics.

Like I have been saying, if he is keeping these to protect his self interestes (self protection) how is this ANY DIFFERENT than the governments lying in the first place?

All this run around, and we are right back to my first post.

EDIT --Clarification
(This statement is to Assange, not a member of ATS (Unless Assange (The real one) is a member))
Either post it, or shut the [self snip] up.

Grandstanding, that is all he is doing anymore. (Probably all he ever was doing)

edit on 1/2/2011 by adigregorio because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lnr42

The point is, everything is linked. Some people meaning the regular joe bloggs who is totally oblivious to what is going on, assume that what julian assange has in his files are secret documents involving war crimes and tax crimes etc, the very real thing here is that the information i believe he has could actually change the planet.

I believe we will see files consisting of:-
UFO activity, bases on moon and mars. Contact already happened hence this fiasco thats going on now.
911 the truth
Mars populated
free energy suppression and the quest for power by controlling the oil industry.
Water conspiracy
Food conspiracy
I'd love to go on but lets just say those that dont follow sites like ATS are not exactly seeing any of it at all really. Go and ask someone in the street about HAARP or Alex Jones or Tesla and i assure you they wont have a clue what you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Assange is pathetic - he is NOT interested in the truth - just interested in promoting his message.

Notice how he is only releasing information that will discredit the American government (not that I really disagree with this, they are full of greedy puppets) but give some information about the bankers - which you said you would!!!

Also, in my opinion, he appears to be a Soros plant, in order for TPTB to clamp down on the internet.

He has already released information that has gotten people killed, time to give up all the information -

LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN TO ALL - DO NOT HIDE BEHIND IT.
edit on 2-1-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Umm I am reading the OPost and using that as fact, here:

In the interview, Assange reportedly said that 2,000 websites are prepared to flood the Internet with information if it is deemed necessary. Right now, that information is under strong password protection.

What is "deemed necessary"?

Also, have you not heard of the "insurance file"? (I think that is the lingo they are using for it.)

Yes, I've heard of the insurance file.

Read the thread, everyone else seems to understand what I mean by this guy is playing with our lives, to protect his own.

Well, you and I are reading different threads, it seems. I haven't noted that 'everyone else' on this thread has the same opinion on this as you. Can you give me a link to the thread you are referring to, please?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Like I have been saying, if he is keeping these to protect his self interestes (self protection) how is this ANY DIFFERENT than the governments lying in the first place?

He is dealing with politicians lies. Of course he has to have certain tactics in place to keep them at bay. To selfishly demand the information that is probably keeping him alive is short sighted in the extreme. I would much rather be patient and play the long game.

Just out of interest, what would you do if he released upwards of 250k cables at once? There would be no way to disseminate the information properly whilst giving each cable the attention it deserved.
Admittedly his drip feed tactic will not work either while people are intent on talking about the man rather than his information, but it seems the only rational way to deal with the volume of information.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Yes, I've heard of the insurance file.

Ah, then you agree!

He is keeping information to protect himself, which would be gambling with our lives. Assuming the "insurance file" has any clout. Of course, if it didn't wouldn't be much of an insurance file, would it?

Originally posted by wcitizen
Well, you and I are reading different threads, it seems. I haven't noted that 'everyone else' on this thread has the same opinion on this as you. Can you give me a link to the thread you are referring to, please?

Ooo! Are we going to play the "technical game"? Can I be the racecar? (Oh wait, that is Monopoly.)

More people have agreed with me in this thread, than have agreed with you. How is that?

I can link the specific posts if you would like? Of course I ask that you do the same, if you require it of me.

Are we done yet?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

He is dealing with politicians lies. Of course he has to have certain tactics in place to keep them at bay.

So you agree, he is keeping the information for his own well being. Just like those that lied, kept it secret for their well being.

Thank you!

To selfishly demand the information that is probably keeping him alive is short sighted in the extreme. I would much rather be patient and play the long game.

First, love the loaded phrase "selfishly demand".

Isn't it selfish of him to keep the information to himself?

He is doing the same thing that the original liars did, which makes him the same as the liars. You have agreed to this already, I quoted it at the top of this post.

Just out of interest, what would you do if he released upwards of 250k cables at once? There would be no way to disseminate the information properly whilst giving each cable the attention it deserved.

I want the insurance file, the "super secret" stuff. I never said anything like that which you have said in this quote. So why bring it up?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Assange is pathetic - he is NOT interested in the truth - just interested in promoting his message.

Notice how he is only releasing information that will discredit the American government (not that I really disagree with this, they are full of greedy puppets) but give some information about the bankers - which you said you would!!!

Also, in my opinion, he appears to be a Soros plant, in order for TPTB to clamp down on the internet.

He has already released information that has gotten people killed, time to give up all the information -

LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN TO ALL - DO NOT HIDE BEHIND IT.
edit on 2-1-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

Aaaah, another one.

The amount of people too stupid to realise that all the cables are from American embassies, therefore 'discrediting' the US Govt(You gotta be kidding here right?) is staggering.

Wikileaks was established years ago and has leaked sensitive information obtained from whistleblowers all over the world.
It wasnt until he mentioned American Banks that people with your so called opinions started crawling out of the woodwork.
edit on 2-1-2011 by lnr42 because: grammar believe it or not

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

We seem to be at loggerheads over this. I am not trying to argue with you as such, but if the insurance info was the only thing keeping YOU alive, would you hand it over so quickly?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

He released 391832 Iraq war documents and 91,731 Afghan war documents at once and what you do ? Nothing. Media was loud two weeks and nothing. You saw this video and what YOU do ? Except some internet posts like Goverment is bad ,murderer you wroted on ATS you done NOTHING.ZERO.

Maybe your penis is small

edit on 2-1-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join