It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks' Assange: 2,000 Sites Now Have All Documents!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

He will never release them all...if he does our government will every reason to assassinate him...he's blackmailing our country...

Really? Has he asked for money?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Of course not, its just regurgitating what the nice man on the tele tells him.
edit on 2-1-2011 by Griever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Maybe I used the wrong term...but obviously our government is too scared to assassinate him because they know he has some major dirt on them......if he released everything what would stop our government from assassinating him?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

In otherwords he is continuing these supposed secrets for his own well being.

Like I said, no different than the people who first told these supposed secrets.

If these documents are soooo important, aren't they worth more than one persons life? I know if I had something of this nature, my life would be the last thing on my mind. (Appeal to emotion, no, just my personal opinion.)
edit on 1/2/2011 by adigregorio because: "supposed lie" to "supposed secrets"

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Maybe I used the wrong term...but obviously our government is too scared to assassinate him because they know he has some major dirt on them......if he released everything what would stop our government from assassinating him?

From the looks of it, Assange has always been putting his life on the line for Truth. Any threats like that would probably be nothing new to him.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Maybe,but this Time everyone on the Globe knows where he is at all the Time...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

From the looks of it, Assange has always been putting his life on the line for Truth. Any threats like that would probably be nothing new to him.

True: I guess he would be safe in his 007 style secret lair.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Hogfather)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Still waiting to see ONE earth shattering document out of all this... so far it looks like inter department gossip.

Gimme a ring when something worth spending more than one page on pops up out of those 250,000 documents. So far I have seen numerous threads that fizzle out in a day or two, Same as the TSA threads that make a great start but die out quickly.

But hey those all important youtube UFO's... new THAT is the ticket

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What if those Bank Documents he wants to release this Month are about the Fed. Reserve? Maybe all those Rumours lately about them beeing put on the Net is to lessen the Impact?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I doubt you will consider this earth shattering information, but to me, the cables regarding a push for genetically modified crops in Europe have been the most fascinating/revolting revelation thus far.

Leaked Cable: Hike Food Prices To Boost GM Crop Approval In Europe

I look forward to further releases from wikileaks. When you peel back an onion you must start from the outside, which is the least remarkable because only the inside is truly hidden.
edit on 2-1-2011 by JohnnyTHSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
I am so tired of hearing about this crap.

"If you do this I am gonna do this!"

If he has these documents, then holding them hostage is no better than what my government does with the same information.

Either release it, or shut the [self snip] up about it.

"My penis is bigger than yours!"

Jeezus

Not a very legit poker player are you? Guess you haven't had to bargain with the bad guys getting your kids back like in those [self snip] movies either.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

If he is holding the documents for self protection, then explain how that is different from the governments not releasing the documents for self protection?

And I would not play poker with peoples lives, but that is just me. And if these supposed documents are so Earth shattering, then that is what he is doing. Playing poker with everyones life, to protect his own.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
I am so tired of hearing about this crap.

"If you do this I am gonna do this!"

If he has these documents, then holding them hostage is no better than what my government does with the same information.

Either release it, or shut the [self snip] up about it.

"My penis is bigger than yours!"

Jeezus

Completely agree. It's another never-ending story released bit by bit so it can go on as long as possible.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

That doesn't make any sense. Do you know how blackmail works?

I think he is doing it fine. The information is coming out slow so it will keep the attention of the people in the television age. If he released it all at once not nearly as many people would hear about it. Stories would have been overlooked. This way more and more people hear about it every day. So what if it's slow, he's still releasing it and we wouldnt have ever seen it had he not done it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

I totally agree, what is he waiting for? some kind of pay check or something? I believe that what he has within the files would change the planet. Yes the planet. Everything would become a little more clear should i say.
Imagine the backwash of having the population of the planet suddenly realize the lies and corruption that has held us all bound by their rule.
The Cancer Act
The Water Act do a search youll be suprised.

911 was an inside job
The deepwater horizon ______beforeitsnews/story/334/642/Jesse_Ventura_brings_the_truth_about_the_Gulf_oil_spill_to_mainstream_America.html
Global Flooding???
Weather..... well that goes without saying.

So, Mr Assange without further wasting of borrowed time, how about you hurry the f*&ck up and get it done?
Im starting to wonder where his heart really lies because why wait?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed

Originally posted by thecinic
He terrorizes people by releasing

the names of informants in Afghanistan.

I did not know this. Do you have a link detailing this action?

Of course there is no link. Just more lies and transparent propoganda

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lnr42

If its a decent link youre after then here you are. Imagine if files regarding this were amongst those to be released?
______beforeitsnews/story/334/642/Jesse_Ventura_brings_the_truth_about_the_Gulf_oil_spill_to_mainstream_America.html

People seem to forget that theres no limits, no boundaries or length as to where this could go.
The way i look at it, If He (Julian Assange) trully believes what he has found to be true, then do the right thing and release them all.
I'll get over it, imagine that? a world were lies and corruption etc were all a thing of the past? would be pretty amazing really.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Thanks for the link but I cannot see the relevance between this info and thecinics post that another member was questioning.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

reply to post by DimensionalDetective

He will never release them all...if he does our government will every reason to assassinate him...he's blackmailing our country...

Blackmailing is something the US government knows all about - being the experts.

Assange has broken no laws, members of the US government have publicly called for him to be murdered in cold blood.....and that makes Assange's self defence blackmail......by what kind of distorted logic?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join