It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks' Assange: 2,000 Sites Now Have All Documents!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

It would not be anything then for real government paid hackers to take down wikileaks

all together if they *really* wanted to..

Thats what smells VERY fishy..

No one would know who really did it and if the government is allowing you
to hack wikileaks your pretty much off scott free..

Something does not settle correctly with me on the whole wikileaks ordeal.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

The insurance as per my previous is, as i believ everything they have released so far and the coming intended releases. The AES key is most likely in the public domain but it is probably so shrouded and hidden in amongst other junk that no one has '' found it '' as yet.

All the insurance docs contain are everything they have and are relasing to date - in my opinion!

If all the mirrors were shut down and all access stopped by some chance then all they need to do is release the key and then all of us that did download the '' insurance'' file will have full raw access to all docs released and that are planning to be released...

It's kinda obvious. As i said in my last post, only days before the intital leak, Wikileaks ( twitter ) posted now is the time to download some history insurance!

They knew this would cause a stir. They planned for it and released everything in a compressed file with an AES key. But as we speak they continue to leak the contents day by day. The time the key will be released to the general public is the time Wikileaks will be shut diwn... dont you see it? It is so simple and very calculating!

Watch the wikirebels documentary, it goes for about an hour and it will gove you some insight into the history of wikileaks and Assange and also where they are headed.

Also i believe there was disrepute and a break in the Wiki ranks when Assange ( editor n chief ) decided to put all his recoursed and focus solely on the USA.....

Wki - Rebels Part 1 ( worth the watch
)

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join