It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks' Assange: 2,000 Sites Now Have All Documents!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Wikileaks' Assange: 2,000 Sites Now Have All Documents!

www.mcclatchydc.com

"If I am forced, we could go to the extreme and expose each and every file that we have access to," he said, according to media groups reporting on the interview.

In the interview, Assange reportedly said that 2,000 websites are prepared to flood the Internet with information if it is deemed necessary. Right now, that information is under strong password protection.

Assange noted that the safeguard showed his group was acting responsibly.

Read more: www.mcclatchydc.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well, I would say it's a safe bet that this information and documents are not going to go away easily or quietly, if he is telling the truth here, no matter how much the figureheads around the world want to put a lid on this.

If 2,000 seperate sites have access to ALL the intel and docs, I wonder how much longer till one clever hacker figures out that password and dumps them all into the public arena?

With that many sites involved, something may give somewhere...My guess is that WL is branching out and networking vast amounts of whistleblower sites due to possible threats?

www.mcclatchydc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1-1-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: typo

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So what?

It is all encrypted...

Probably more like millions because
of the number of people who have the insurance which is said
to have all the information also...

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am so tired of hearing about this crap.

"If you do this I am gonna do this!"

If he has these documents, then holding them hostage is no better than what my government does with the same information.

Either release it, or shut the [self snip] up about it.

"My penis is bigger than yours!"

Jeezus

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think he/they gonna release all this Info anyway,after Assange/his Group can vanish again. Why do you think the US Govt. hasnt done anything yet?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
I am so tired of hearing about this crap.

"If you do this I am gonna do this!"

If he has these documents, then holding them hostage is no better than what my government does with the same information.

"My penis is bigger than yours!"

Jeezus
uhm..... please exsplain the last part of your post and why this was needed? anyway if asseng has it why not release it its like he is a terroist in a way...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

haha! Applause:

What are the chances of a non-governmental organisation or group of plain old hacks busting the encryption & just splurging the whole lot onto the www? Now THAT would be funny!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Assange is a cyber terrorist....

He terrorizes people by releasing

the names of informants in Afghanistan.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

He will never release them all...if he does our government will every reason to assassinate him...he's blackmailing our country...

link   
Sorry to ruin the speculation but there is literally no chance the aes256 encryption will be broken.

It would take millions of years with supercomputers to brute force it.

There's a reason this type of encryption is used by the NSA.

link   
reply to post by tamenie

The penis is larger reference is to this pissing match going on with Assange and my government/banks/whoever.

He is grandstanding, and I am tired of it. I am begining to think he has no documents, or at least nothing worthwhile. Like the many posters on these boards with "100% OMG Proof" and the like. All talk, and no show.

Only this time it is famous "no show".

He is trying to show how large his manhood is compared to the US government, bankers, whoever. Or he would have released this crap already.

If he is saving it for his own well being, well then like I said before. He is no different than my government/bankers/whoever. They hid this information from me for their well being too.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thanks lighworker, I knew aes256 was impenetrable but assumed incorrectly that *eventually* someone could crack it. I guess I was kind of right if we're talking the scale of unlimited time :disappointed:

Pity, cos that would burst the whole bubble; that this is just a charade for the masses to give the government the excuse to enact Restriction 2.0!

It's a great game though. He's no terrorist either from what I just read about his early years in a commune & the connection between him, PirateBay, Zionists & neo-Nazis/Aryan supremecists! He's more like Adolfs Wunderkind.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

oh thanks for your exsplination i thought it was a random end sentence

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

You're welcome!

I usually do not post to this subject. But I am human (ug) so my weakness has won out, this time...

This is all a charade, all it ever was. And it remains a charade, until I see some proof otherwise. (IE these magic documents.)

Until then, it is the smoke to wikileaks mirrors. (Ha! Get it! They have mirrored server--nervermind
)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ahh this crap again information seems the new terroism..

Freedom of speech and information yet he holds it back from the public just as much as the government does

I say release it no more secrets.. his as bad as the bloody governments now

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm SICK of Assange and his crap. He needs to put out or shut up!!!!

He is like some mini celeb now and it annoys the hell out of me.

He isn't doing anything, why does he feel the need to keep talking?

If you have something either release it or go away!

What is the point of him just teasing? Seriously explain that to me because I think I missed something.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I went to a few mirror sites. A couple of years ago, WL allegedly released info on the secret initiation ritual of Alpha Sigma Tau. Although links lead to the mirror sites I cannot seem to find the details of the secret society info. Is the internet being swept or am I just overlooking something?

I hope WL will release the new information soon before the msm plans some false flag to attempt to bury it. And hope people are ready to copy it when released in case some type of internet sweeps happen.

"Apparently there are going to be five more Twilight movies released. As soon as we heard that, some people fainted, another was caught trying to slash their wrists in the bogs with a biro, and three journalists from our special Wikileaks leak room on level three tried to jump out of the windows," the Guardian's assistant editor, Miles Assley, reported in the Guardian.

News of the Twilight leak filtered out late in the afternoon yesterday, and already there have been four suicides in the Capital and six severe maimings.

www.dailysquib.co.uk...

Of course, the source quoted above is a parody. But then again, the masses can play "truth in jest" right back the way the Illuminati play with their symbols to attempt to frighten people. Turnabout is fair play, is it not?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
He terrorizes people by releasing

the names of informants in Afghanistan.

I did not know this. Do you have a link detailing this action?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join