It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with what we call demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Happy New Years to all..

Let me first begin by saying what I tell you is the truth so help me my lord...

Around the year of 2006 I began to feel something in my room as if shadows were flying about. Now let me tell you I had been meddling and still do with alcohol, gambling, and drugs. One night I would hear as if my mother were yelling my name over and over....I did not understand what it was or what was going on. I would continue with the same life as I have today, for I still like to booze it and do other things. At the time my mother had been working at a daycare. Now believe it or not, one of her coworkers is what we call in the Mexican culture a "bruja" aka a witch. I suppose she could feel things and had felt something at work as if somebody at work or someone whom she worked with was cursed or feeling as if they were having problems with unexplained entities .....and that person was me. At the beginning it was pretty hardcore because I could not sleep because I was always messed up.

Let me just say it here, when I get messed up, I hear the demons. The witch told me and my mom that they laugh at you and mess around with you because they want you to join them. Anyway, as I began to cleanse my body, it stops. It is perhaps the old saying, you reap what you sow....Well in closing to this day I still hear the voices and screams and sometimes it makes me go wild because I believe it is real and that my mom and brother are in pain....I need to kick the habits but it's just hard. I guess that's my story ....take care, much love.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Demons cannot stand the name of Jesus Christ. If you want to get rid of them use His name and believe He is the Son of God. His name is like a sharp two edged sword.

"And these signs will follow those who believe: In My (Jesus) name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; (Mk 16:17)

Jesus called His twelve disciples to Him; He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease. (Matt 10:1)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ant my friend, happy new year to you as well.

It doesnt look like anyone has offered any help to you as of yet and for that I am sorry, perhaps today was the day that you needed it so you reached out to ask.

I am by no means an authority in this type of case, but it interests me nonetheless. You are right when you say that the entity is trying to mess with you and mess up your life. Th first thing you need to do is go and get some help with your addictions, you will have very little success trying to cleanse your life without first cleansing your body. If you need help with that, send me a U2U and perhaps we can find someway to help you out with that.

You will find it hard to begin your personal healing though with the entity still there in the house.Just remember this is your home, not its.The more control you take of your own life, the less control the entity will have over you. In fact the entity is probably pushing you to continue your lifestyle, you need to stop.

Perhaps reach out to a religious figure in your community, they may be able to offer help t you or point you in the right direction. I hope that your case isn not so severe that it will require an exorcism of the home. Perhaps a few prayers and some holy water and continued positive lifestyle will be enough.

Keep me in the loop here please.
edit on 1-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: deleted quoted text, quote not needed, i am an idiot

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hi Antmax21, thank you for your candid post.

I will second what youdidntseeme has said, in that you need support. You sound like you're going through a very tough time & you need to know that there are plenty of people who will give you that support.... even if it's just your many invisible friends here on ATS, our whole whacky family! Speak to someone close to you if you can & tell them what you have been experiencing, or speak to a pastor/priest/social worker.
I will tell you, like everyone else to put away the alcohol/substance abuse as soon as you can, but most of all.... speak to someone about how your life is.

Kind regards & much love to you also

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Being the first expert on this thread- believe me when I say that you are NOT dealing with demons. You are dealing with ghosts- earthbound spirits. Negative ones. There is a huge huge huge difference. Tell them to leave you alone. And dont worry- your soul isnt in jeapordy.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Thank you for the great comments and posts. I agree that the body is the temple and that I need to do that first before I cleanse the soul. I've done it before and found myself in that rut again. I think the simple solution is to cleanse the body, mind, and finally soul. On a regular day without drinking/drugs, I am fine. I do not believe these are ghosts I am hearing here because whenever I read from the bible or recite Psalm 23, the voices get louder. I hope they are not demons, I just hate hearing them but I just need to change my lifestyle and they will go away. It has happened before with them leaving and I will overcome them again.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Being the first expert on this thread- believe me when I say that you are NOT dealing with demons. You are dealing with ghosts- earthbound spirits. Negative ones. There is a huge huge huge difference. Tell them to leave you alone. And dont worry- your soul isnt in jeapordy.

I love how you automatically assume that no one else is an expert and you are the only one.

Not very expert of you do act in that manner.........ive seen you give some very very bad and potentially deadly advice to people , which could have caused not only psychological but physical problems due to NORMAL situations. Please stop calling yourself an expert.

To the OP, there are several different avenues that you can approach, I would rule nothing out. Im sure the bruja can help yo uout with some folk remedies and such.

Also I would also take into consideration, that instead of being a DEMON as one of the above posters said....

You could simply be suffering adverse effects from years of alcohol and drug abuse. Your first step should be to get yourself some help for this, then do an eval to see if you have had any psychological damage due to the combination of drugs and alcohol. The abuse of substances like this can often cause long term auditory and visual hallucinations and experiences.....

Good luck to you

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by xynephadyn

I love how you automatically assume that no one else is an expert and you are the only one.

Not very expert of you do act in that manner.........ive seen you give some very very bad and potentially deadly advice to people , which could have caused not only psychological but physical problems due to NORMAL situations. Please stop calling yourself an expert.

To the OP, there are several different avenues that you can approach, I would rule nothing out. Im sure the bruja can help yo uout with some folk remedies and such.

Also I would also take into consideration, that instead of being a DEMON as one of the above posters said....

You could simply be suffering adverse effects from years of alcohol and drug abuse. Your first step should be to get yourself some help for this, then do an eval to see if you have had any psychological damage due to the combination of drugs and alcohol. The abuse of substances like this can often cause long term auditory and visual hallucinations and experiences.....

Good luck to you

Hey there OP,

As a practicing witch myself ... also someone who has experienced and dealt with the paranormal all my life (including the binding and banishing of demonic entities) ... and more conventionally completed studies in Applied Psychology ... I consider myself to be something of an 'all-rounder'.

However, only a fool would think they know everthing and call themselves an 'expert' when it comes to dealing with other peoples lives and the welfare of such.

Online diagnosis is the most dangerous thing in the world (imho) and self-proclaimed experts are the most unethical ... because they are generally ruled by ego.

This is why I agree 100% with what ManBehindTheMask has written ... before assuming the cause of your problem is paranormal or demonic ... you must first rule-out all logical possibilities and with your history of alchohol and drugs it is very likely that this is the basis for the things you are experiencing at the moment.

First step ... see your doctor ... let him/her run the necessary test ... if these come back with nothing then you can begin to explore other avenues ... but remember ... the real 'experts' are rarely the ones who tell you they are.

Real wisdom reveals itself !

Woody

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'd say lay off of the drugs.
When you get high you hear the 'demons'. Soon you'll be seeing the 'demons', soon they'll be telling you kill people.
Sounds like Richard Ramirez.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Gotta agree with the get off the drugs comments. From personal experience of my own, being a former heavy drug user, that shtuff puts you in a bad place that just seems to attract all sort of negativity. Another friend of mine was even heavier into it then me and continues to be followed by seemingly negative entities himself. But he also tends to hunt, speak, or 'play' with them I guess you can say, that I think worsens their 'attraction' to him.

I'm not a christian, I've had involvement with everything from christianity to Wicca, I don't claim any religon any longer. But one thing I've always found that helps me is to just ask Archangel Michael for protection when I feel as though I'm in a bad situation or uncomfortable. And almost always I feel a calm come over me afterwards, a safe feeling.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I appreciate you telling everyone what has happened, I have a story too I am still debating putting up on ATS. Thanks!

top topics

join