It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings From a Lonnnng Time "Lurkster"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hello ATSers...I've been tuning into this site on an almost daily basis for quite some time and decided there's no better time than now to sign myself up in order to join in the festivities. A little about me - male, late 40's and an engineer by career, and therefore tend to look for logical explanations to many of the mysteries presented on here. I've always been interested in anything nature and science, particularly astronomy and UFO-related topics. My very early very long morning commute is made bearable by tuning into C2C AM (hope it's OK to 'plug' that show). My logical side tells me we are not alone in the universe, but I also think 99.9% of UFO cases are not alien related. But, it's that 0.1% that could change life as we know it that keeps me coming back. I must also say much of the banter on here is thought-provoking, insightful, refreshing, entertaining, and often very humorous. Aside from the occasional troll, most members seem well educated and respectful and it is great to hear so many points of view on various subjects. So, with all of that said, I wanted to be able to throw my hat into the ring...once I get my feet wet, I hope to throw a few items out there for everyone's opinion.

Until we greet again...ETeeTime

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ETeeTime

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you OL, I look forward to joining the ATS family...ETeeTime

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ETeeTime

Hi ETeeTime, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join