It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Of The End

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am starting to get the feeling that all these conspiracy websites, conspirators,ancient astronaut theorisists, black projects, illuminati, NWO, Alex jones & Jesse Venturas have one thing in common. To keep us stupid, fearful, lost and in a constant state of wonder while we deplete our bank accounts and any little dignity we all have left. Wonder can be one of the cruelest things we put ourselves through. Kind of like a "what if". SO here is my what if:

Who would be willing to boycott "everythying conspiracy" after December 21 2012. It seems to be the end all of days, there is little or no talk past 2012, nothing to look for on the horizon past 2012, no new conspiracy to boggle our downtrodden minds with. Leaving me Skeptical that 2012 will even happen, as I personally DO not THINK it will ever happen, as for the great return of the annunaki, alex jones finally being taken down online (crosses fingers), ATS actually being CIA run (I mean WTF, why would they even check this site out-GET A CLUE) or even, disclosure this year. I think we owe it to ourselves to wake up, sit back, take it all in and say ENOUGH is enough. NO more PC, No more ATS, no more DTV, no more useless youtube videos or fake pictures with bad photoshop where you can barely make out anything, all those bogus moon pictures, mars pictures, its complete idiocy. Anytime I have taken a video or a picture, I have had perfect seamless quality, I cant believe some try to get away with their sloppiest of swallows.

Yes even someone like myself whom has this soft spot for wishing and hoping disclosure would actually take place is starting to loose any faith I once had. There are too many corrupt people banking off of far too many gullible individuals for me to even want to care anymore.

But alas it really does come down to 2012. If nothing happens over the next 2 years, will people wake up and start to see the real conspiracy that has unraveled before us within the last 30-50 years? The greatest conspiracy of all time..... THE CONSPIRACY THEORY...

A perfect and mundane plan that IS becoming stronger and stronger as more people become diluted to their own sense of being, wishing and wanting for something to change or happen for a greater meaning towards spiritual and monetary freedom, a plan devised to keep us locked away, spending, consuming, indulging in the wants that we do not need.

I for one will end this conspiracy theory come 2013. I will never look back, I will never believe and I most certainly will not allow anyone to further profit from my curiosity of what may never seem to be.

END THE CONSPIRACY THEORY 2013
brought to you by the coalition of fed up human beings being mistreated, misused and underpaid.
edit on 1/1/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So you say there is one problem: To much of information.

I agree, there are so much information on each side so we simply can't know for sure.

But on other hand, if you are 1000 times smarter, all that problems wouldn't be problems at all. You would solve that problems. So there is no problem in to much of information, but in our incapability to process them.

That's what I think.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I do not agree with you, I have no issue with being able to understand and handle any information passed to me, sent through me or in my ability to solve any problem put before me.

I am not sure if you missed my point.

There are too many people ripping off what was once a very good thing. Leaving a lot of "suckers" out there, while they sit back and collect big fat checks. Yet we allow these same individuals to predict, "attempt education", and fill our empty minds with complete and utter disinformation, and when they are proven to have gotten it wrong, whatever the case may be, as in almost ALL cases, we simply wait for them to do it all over again, while they write books, set up webinars, help create TV shows, radio broadcasts and seminars charging mega bucks all the while, and really WHAT proof has anyone ever had other than well though up misinformation that in almost many cases really doesnt make sense once you start to do research on them. What pure documented proof has any Insider ever released, what clear CASE files,photos, videos has any INSIDER or whistleblower ever handed over for public knowledge? They say they have all thisproof but cant show it publicly....come on. Wake up!

(wikileaks, the pentagon papers and MKultra are not to be discussed here- as what I am talking about has nothing to do with military or government procedures)

Again the Biggest conspiracy of all time is indeed, in fact: The Conspiracy Theory, itself.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Here is a theory to ponder.As 12/21/12 draws closer chaos and panic
will increase.The infrastructure of this world will collapse and life
as we know it will come to an end.Then on 12/22/12 they will pick up
the pieces that are left,with far fewer people to control.New monetary
system in place,new religion in place,total control in place.

But it is just a theory.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I couldn't disagree more with you on OP. What are you about to do? If 2012 is wrong, you'll surrender yourself to The Elite? Or what? Are you starting to doubt such a thing as NWO? One would have to be blind not to see the tyranny happening in NWO controlled countries. Ever looked at the laws being passed in US soils, or UK soils. That's insane!

I must agree with you, Alex Jones is a fear-mongerer. Don't listen to him. As much as what he says is often true, he's paranoiac. He spreads fear, nothing else. What's the point?

But what now? If nothing happens on 2012, you'll quit ATS? Turn your TV? Put it on Fox News? What! I hope not, that'd be sad coming from someone once aware of conspiracies.

You know, it could even be what the NWO tries to do. Flood the web with so much disinfo that eventually get proven wrong, and the conspiracy theorists will start to disbelieve their own beliefs. Seems like what's happening to you. Please don't surrender your mind. Looking at conspiracy theories is a way of thinking for yourself. Watching the news don't inform at all on what's happening in the world. It's nothing more than propaganda sponsored by the govt./elite. If you stop looking at it, it's one more victory for The Elite.

But seriously, no solid evidence? WHAT! The most credible theories are flooded with evidence, only they're either suppressed by the government or ridiculed by debunkers. So conspiracy theories are the biggest conspiracy of all time? I hope you're not being serious here...Because if you couldn't find solid evidence by yourself, I don't know what you're doing on this website. Really? This website get posted with tons of evidence, a lot of them being disinfo, but as I said it's the work of the NWO or people who see conspiracies everywhere.

Don't fall for their plans, stay free. (and 2012 shall come very quickly. Once again, don't fall for the disinfo. 2012 is not doom. That's BS. Look for ascension/harvest, the original prediction made by a lot of people/entities/ancient civilizations)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I understand where the OP is coming from... There is always a conspiracy for something, its to the point of "AH F*CK it who CARES!" ITS a tough task to seperate lies from truth when everything is HEAR SAY, I believe Ex-Military personel, Astronauts and government officials who have risked their lives and careers by saying what they say, even some contactees like Alex Collier and whistle blower Phil Schnider, but there hasnt been any new updated whistle blowers in a LONG LONG time.... Nothing to grasp on to, I dont believe alot of youtube videos and if nothing happens 2012 I will be happy and disappointed that nothing GOOD happened either and I probably will grow out of this conspiracy thing, sometimes I do feel crazy so to stop ourselves from feeling crazy we might as well step back and enjoy our lifes instead of constant wondering....

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

It was once said by a person...who I can't remember the name of...

The only way two people can keep a secret, is if the other one is dead.

There is so much conspiracy talk, but yet somehow the people involved in the actual conspiracy are able to remain silent. Use some common sense people!

No I don't work for the government.
No I'm not trying to mislead...
Get a grip people!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
Benjamin Franklin

I think is the quote your looking for.

With regards to the OP. (Dis) information overload is definitely the problem. With the ability to reach worldwide audiences becoming a simple task today...the signal to noise ratio has become massively unbalanced (generally by those who appear to be unbalanced) in favor of noise.
It is now much simpler just to disregard everything as the genuinely interesting often gets buried in an avalanche of fantasy.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible
reply to post by freedish

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
Benjamin Franklin

I think is the quote your looking for.

With regards to the OP. (Dis) information overload is definitely the problem. With the ability to reach worldwide audiences becoming a simple task today...the signal to noise ratio has become massively unbalanced (generally by those who appear to be unbalanced) in favor of noise.
It is now much simpler just to disregard everything as the genuinely interesting often gets buried in an avalanche of fantasy.

Yes thank you! I knew it was one of our founding fathers...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
if all the conspiracy sites are all closed down, how will we get to know about all the conspiracies we haven't heard about yet?

I plan on living after 2012 cuz the Alpha Centaurians promised to pick me up on 11th

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I can understand where you are coming from as it can make your head spin when first getting exposed to it all. With so many conflicting stories and no idea who to trust. Trust yourself, logical reasoning and good science. It is like a big jigsaw puzzle with pieces all over the place and lies mixed with truths to varying degrees. It does take time and research going through all the stories, keep an open mind and remain sceptical. The pieces do start to fit together after a while and you do get better at sorting out the facts from the fiction.

To help you get started here is a link to 25 rules of disinformation: www.911truth.org...

Good luck on your journey, the truth is out there.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The truth is out there? seriously? haha

There are too many people spreading BS out there that there really isnt any more truth to anything. Getting paid big dollars, yet there are so many people who will just believe anything these people say, and keep buying into their garbage fueled lies.

The only thing you can be certain of is two things...

Life is uncertain & death is certain.

top topics

join