It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All ATS members, lets respect eachothers opinion and answer with respect!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
We are all looking for answers in life. This is the nature of the beast!

Knowledge is what humans have been offered to assist us in our everyday lives. It is human nature to reject a comment which they don't believe in. This is our individual free will stating our belief in any subject.

Why can't everyone think positive of eachother, no matter what comment someone makes regarding a topic.

All people have informed questions and answers to offer. Answer questions with respect for the individual who is attempting to state the belief they have or information they are sharing.

The people here are all thinking of eachother and thats why we communicate for others.

Lets all be strong and admire a topic which is raised and respond accordingly!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
While that is wishful thinking, it is a pipe dream..

Some people have to be put in their place at times, or they will walk all over you.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

Some people have to be put in their place at times, or they will walk all over you.

This is not wishful thinking or a pipe dream. I agree at the moment people do not have this ethic, but this will change in the long run.

People can still be put in their place as you say but done so with informed information regarding the topic. If you let someone walk over you then you are falling for their ethics not yours!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

Originally posted by thecinic

This is not wishful thinking or a pipe dream. I agree at the moment people do not have this ethic, but this will change in the long run.

People can still be put in their place as you say but done so with informed information regarding the topic. If you let someone walk over you then you are falling for their ethics not yours!

It's obvious you haven't been here very long.

Arguing with logic and information does not put people in their place here. It makes them get mad and start spewing out more ignorance and more unwarranted nonsense that is based on nothing. They make up new accounts and then troll around the forum making people think that there are people that exist that don't just so they can complain about society and humanity and how perverted everyone is and how holy they are... hell, I've even had people deny a word definition from dictionary.reference.com by sourcing a wikipedia page that THEY EDITED THEMSELVES WITH THE SAME USERNAME AS THEIR ATS ACCOUNT.(I'm going to give you one guess which political party they subscribe to)

I don't agree with the whole "respect everyone blah, blah" crap; this is the free world, not the military. If you have done nothing to lose my respect, you will have it. If you give me reason to not respect you, you will be disrespected. This is what we call "not enabling sociopathic tyranny", and the mods hate it.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

as a free man, i have the right to offend

your thread is dumb

read it and weep

ps happy new year

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
While the op being here only a little longer then me,
I have 7x the post, so I could say I have more experience
here easily.

You will learn here being all nice and rounded does NOT always work.

I am no where near as experienced as some here.

From my experience, even the mods have to be stern and not nice sometimes...
edit on 1-1-2011 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join