It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visualization, Meditation and Creation of Universes as a Co-Creator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I've been searching and searching for a meditation method using music, and geometry to visualize at the Pineal Gland, although these visualizations are very detailed, I would say that once perfected, it could send your mind into all dimensions and realities.... Imagine these images inside the Large Hadron Collider.

Thoughts??

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Good stuff, thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I've started taking etherium gold and using Isochronic tone and Binaural beats to try and open my third eye. Hofefully I will start seeing results soon.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

This is the first I've heard of eitherium gold, but I did a quick search and read a bit on it. Have you noticed any difference at all since you started taking it? I find this interesting!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I've been taking it now for a few days, the only real difference that I have noticed is an increase in the number of dreams and they are more vivid.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Are those the best binaural beats to use?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Permapoop

Which ones are you referring too?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The ones above and the etherium gold ones that you mentioned.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Permapoop

Sorry I didn't know those were binaural beats in the OPs videos. Etherium Gold is a supplement you take typically in pill form although it does come in powder.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Ohh, I assumed they were binaural beats because they seemed to sound like them.
My mistake.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The music in the post aren't binaural beats...

However this technique goes beyond binaural..

www.beyondquantum.com.au...

Check that out, I've used it before, and it is awesome

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

This is the first I've heard of eitherium gold, but I did a quick search and read a bit on it. Have you noticed any difference at all since you started taking it? I find this interesting!

I've been on it for over six months now, although I just ran out of my powder (have some caps left) which I like to add to my daily superfood supersmoothies. I also utilize brainwave entrainment (which can be found in the Alchemy thread linked in my sig below). Harmonic Innerprizes also have another product called Aulterra, which neutralizes toxins, and dramatically enhances the utilization of food.

As a result I beat down my type two diabetese and no longer need medication, and have undergone some physical and spiritual transformation, although I'm a hard case, and tend to keep reverting back, fearful about becoming a new creation.

In regards to Ormus substances, my recommendation, to get a good powder mix that lasts (some nice quantity), would be to buy the Etherium Gold in powder form, say 2 one ounce bottles (at 29.95 each) and add to that an ounce of Aulterra (same price), and then, to "potentize" your little stash - add, if you can afford it, 5 grams of a product called Astralight from a company called Zero Point Technologies (on the web at zptech.net, although at 243 dollars, it's overpriced (they are the ONLY high end powder producer in the world that I've been able to find), aside from a product called Aurum Solis www.lifetechnology.org... (although I can't be sure the degree to which they've actually alchemically potentized the mined ormus, which if not so much, brings us back to Etherium Gold as the best bang for your buck. So for the price, you can't beat Etherium Gold in powder form.
I also think that this is a good product www.alchemicalelixirs.com... which is used by the actress Gweneth Paltrow, in a liquid form.

So if you get a blender, and then start stocking up on superfood powders, and plant based protein and nutrient products, to which could be added a product called Fuzion, Zero Point Technologies only affordible product
www.zptech.net... then you're all set
All you do is add a cup of water, a cup of ice, a banana (for potassium), maybe a couple of tablespoons of something called Sole, which is water with dissolved sea salt, for which Himilayan Crystal Salt is the best. Then with all the minerals, elements, nutrients, etc etc what we're trying to accomplish is the best possible delivery channel right to the cell, which as most know is a sodium potassium ion pump.

So it becomes like a hobby, and the object is your own cellular infrastructure and body temple, including the light body which also requires feeding and nurishment.

Getting back to the Ormus, there's one more thing I wanted to add. If you want to get REALLY into it, then you ought to go through the "hoops" at Ascension Alchemy www.asc-alchemy.com... and that is where you're going to get the very best of the best, custom made for you, but you've got to be committed to ascension and ready to participate with their group for conference calls and a periodic get together, as they made a choice not to sell it as a commercially produced and available product, like ZPTech does, while charging an arm and a leg to get access to it.

I do not recommend veering from the sources I've just mentioned when it comes to Ormus.

P.S. If you're going the blended superfood supersmoothie route, which is the only way to go as far as I'm concerned in terms of feeding the whole body, at all levels, while adding the Ormus of course, to feed the light body - I also recommend, aside from ZPTech's Fuzion product, a liquid vitamin mineral supplement (smells and taste like concentrated orange juice) called Daily Complete by a company called Awareness Life.

I've spent thousands of dollars total over the last year on this stuff, and it's the best thing I ever did.

In fact I'm signing off right not to go make my "elixir of life" shake, which makes two cups and it's a full meal - YUM!

Please consider this methodology, it can change everything.

NAM

edit on 2-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
The music in the post aren't binaural beats...

However this technique goes beyond binaural..

www.beyondquantum.com.au...

Check that out, I've used it before, and it is awesome

How much is this, and how would you go about getting started with it, do you have to just send that Grant guy an email. This looks interesting. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I had a look at the typical analysis. What's funny (to me) is that I make jewellery and use all those metals, so every day and I ingest 100 x as much as a whole vile every day, all year...

Does it work? well, I can use my 3rd eye - sense things in the dark. On rare occasions I can see people in another room (last time I blacked out my friend was suddenly worried and I watched him come in looking for me).

I can't say it works because I've been ingesting precious metals since I was 16 (not deliberately, it's stuck on my fingers or in a dust where I breathe). The first time meditated I felt heat rising and hitting a blockage (from a typical Jeweller / setter injury in my neck - ouch!) Now I cycle down my vertebrae and each bone tingles. I'm still a noob but anyone who can play with energy finds me very easy to work on. I don't need to mediate to have these affects. I could already control them. I'm doing it now... but I still can't glow white. My 3rd eye has always been open anyway... In many ways, I get as much or more from prayer. However, it seems to me that anapana is extremely powerful. So is a moment of faith, but faith 'changes' can be reversed with faith, in a way...

I always take colloidal minerals after any movements and it definitely works. Water is just as important. I'm sure etherium gold works but you have to create the need.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Well Beyond Quantum is Australian, so unless you're in Australia, it may be hard, I do hear its worldwide though, you may need to research it

top topics

join