It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of The Universe Revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

To say the universe is a fractal is saying that the universe is a quadrinomial equation. Without saying more and defining the mathematics you are saying nothing. Is it a Mandelbrot set or a Julia set? Or if you prefer an iterated function system, a Sierpinski gasket? And what is the complex number from which the iteration diverges according to z → z^2 + c or z → z^2 + c, starting from z = 0, diverging asymptotically toward infinity but not quite getting there?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by wookiee

Can you because I don't watch the simpsons and have no idea if your trying to poke fun at me, the theory, or if you're being sarcastic...or just trying to be a bit humorous...

No really,i dont watch it either,and i was too lazy to research it haha ^^ ill try to find it now.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by jpsdasnake

I mean if humanity were to evolve, we would probably be able to learn more and have a deeper perspective on the nature of the universe than we are capable of having now.

Oh,I see...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I found it:

Very interresting,I think I had watched it before...

The video quality is pretty bad,and there is a small ad at the ending...sorry 'bout that...
edit on 2/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: Added info about the vid.

edit on 2/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: Gramm

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

sorry for my lack of understanding about quantum physics, but aren't quarks and nucleons theoretical particles? I'm probably wrong. But anyway, Maybe they are included and the number 7 in this theory has no meaning. I still think the universe is infinite, fractal, and probably an intelligent hologram. I guess it still remains a mystery until it is proven, but in my mind I'm accepting the fractal theory as reality.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jpsdasnake

hahaha that is awesome. no my brother didn't see it there but that's hilarious that they thought of that...the writers of the simpsons are always thinking outside the box.
edit on 2-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Sorry everyone. The fractal universe theory is still just a theory. I don't know how to prove it or convince you that it is so, I was just offering a possible explanation that makes sense and by choice, you could accept it or deny it. It doesn't really matter. I am a philosopher, not a scientist.

All I'm saying is that it makes a lot of sense when you think about it, but it can't be proven. But neither can the existence of ufos or God, but its quite obvious that both exist.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by archasama

Originally posted by Areveli
For example:
The A stirng on a violin resonates at 440 Hz... The color Red resonates between 430–480 THz.*

The only difference between the two is that the Light Wave is traveling one trillion times faster. So theoretically if a human could play fast enough... he should be able to transmit light instead of sound. Sounds crazy, but logical.... if that is even possible...
edit on 1-1-2011 by Areveli because: * Hz = Hertz and THz = Tera Hertz

You do know that no matter how fast a man plays a violin there's still sound coming from it not light.

What you probably meant was if the string could resonate not 440 times per second but 440*10^12 times per second it would emit light.

And no it would not emit light because sound waves are made by mechanical vibration but light is transmitted by electromagnetic waves.
This may have absolutely nothing to do with what you just said , but then again my intuition says it does, . I once woke up covererd in sweat, and i mean drenched, now heres the thing, every physical movement i made seemed to me to be at an unbelievable speed, it scared the hell out of me, i decide to go downstairs where i felt i would be safe from what i dont know, it took me nearly one hour to reach the bottom of the stairs from the top, because any movement i made felt like a million miles an hour, the sensation eventualy died away, i just sat there for another hour scared to move an inch in case it came back, i have always wondered if in an OBE does ones vibration change and did i exist in two states at the same time, just a thought.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 10987654321

I once had either an alien encounter, or a sleep paralysis hallucination (IDK) where an alien materialized in the room next to my bedroom and walked into my bedroom and started doing something to me (what it was doing i have no idea because it was so out of this world, the whole experience). But, the way it moved was like it moved from point A directly to point C to point E, like it was moreso jumping from one space to the next. It was the most exotic thing i've ever seen. I'm just curious if this was kind of the way you moved.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by 10987654321

I once had either an alien encounter, or a sleep paralysis hallucination (IDK) where an alien materialized in the room next to my bedroom and walked into my bedroom and started doing something to me (what it was doing i have no idea because it was so out of this world, the whole experience). But, the way it moved was like it moved from point A directly to point C to point E, like it was moreso jumping from one space to the next. It was the most exotic thing i've ever seen. I'm just curious if this was kind of the way you moved.
From my perspective my movements were normal, but in extreme slow motion from somone elses perspective, but in my mind any movement i made seemed to be ridiculously fast, ie i covered ground purposely slow in the extreme because any movement i made seemed fantasticly fast , which frightened me, hence why i decided to move slowly, my mind could not reason the two conflicting motions experienced

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

sorry for my lack of understanding about quantum physics, but aren't quarks and nucleons theoretical particles? I'm probably wrong. But anyway, Maybe they are included and the number 7 in this theory has no meaning. I still think the universe is infinite, fractal, and probably an intelligent hologram. I guess it still remains a mystery until it is proven, but in my mind I'm accepting the fractal theory as reality.

No, quarks, all 6 types of them (up, down, top, bottom, strange, and charm) are real, as are nucleons. Nucleon is just another word for a particle in the nucleus of an atom - the proton and neutron. The proton was discovered by Rutherford in 1911, and the neutron by Chadwick. both nucleons are made of up and down quarks.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I apologize to jump in on the immediate rejection center hotline - but the problem with this theory is the battle between quantum mechanics (your quasi quark level) and general relativity (your very large body level). While we observe the very large instances of the universe, we are able to make bold predictions about our knowledge of space time. Our backyard telescopes show us the observable universe and we are able to study and make predictions that do not fail us as much as we thought they would.

Here's the killer part: quantum mechanics. It behaves NOTHING like general relativity. You cannot measure location or velocity to precision together when it comes to a subatomic level. Subatomic particles take all paths possible across the universe when we observe them and try to simplify it to just having one trajectory. The best scientists can do at this very microscopic level is... guess. Or say "this will probably happen."

So as you can see, it is hard to accept something like saying our universe will evolve to and from each stage along the journey.

BUT I do like the thought of the sort of fourth level along our path on the basis of our conscious minds, as opposed to everything existing at the same time. Try to feel the energy of the universe sometime, just sitting and listening... I once heard a quote that we are not physical beings having a mental experience but we are mental beings having a physical experience. Try to think about before you were born... try to draw some of that into your current mind and see how you feel. Perhaps all of our human minds together constructed this existence... or perhaps it was created for us to exist in

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Fractals are but an effect, design is the cause. When I say design I mean a small part of it. I'm talking about the equations or better yet, the coding of the universe. We are the universe. The universe is us. True death is absurd.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
Fractals are but an effect, design is the cause. When I say design I mean a small part of it. I'm talking about the equations or better yet, the coding of the universe. We are the universe. The universe is us. True death is absurd.

Exactly. That was my point in making this thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

When you figure out what causes matter, and why it even bothers to gather into definable wholes in the first place, then you'll have the mystery of the universe. Until then, you're not digging down far enough, and merely building your church on a different cloud than the last guy who had all the answers.

Reality is the sub-structure. Define reality, and the impetus for reality, and you'll be in the area code, and from there you can start putting it all together. Until then, try not to spill the champagne.

I mean seriously, did you really think that the full reveal would not require you to answer the biggest question of all - "why?" Nothing develops without satisfying a requirement of one sort or another.

What's the requirement?
How is that requirement satisfied?
What is it that has the requirement in the first place?
How is the relentless requirement that drives molecular existence to organize and advance sustained?
Why do you think that size matters in existential progression? Why not comparable matrix sophistication?

It's good that you're thinking about this stuff, but you've got to think more elementally about it if you want to determine its elemental nature. And you can't unlock the mystery of anything if you don't determine its elemental nature.
edit on 1/3/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

When you figure out what causes matter, and why it even bothers to gather into definable wholes in the first place, then you'll have the mystery of the universe. Until then, you're not digging down far enough, and merely building your church on a different cloud than the last guy who had all the answers.

Reality is the sub-structure. Define reality, and the impetus for reality, and you'll be in the area code, and from there you can start putting it all together. Until then, try not to spill the champagne.

I mean seriously, did you really think that the full reveal would not require you to answer the biggest question of all - "why?" Nothing develops without satisfying a requirement of one sort or another.

Reality is reality, our perception of it is the substructure.
At the sub-atomic level there is vibration, this is our true nature. This electricity. Our brain perceives these vibrations as different things or objects but what is really there is just our own perception of reality. Our perceptions have limitations.

It is my understanding that the Universe is intelligent from the atomic level all the way up to the supreme universal intelligence. I believe, according to my fractal theory, the universe experiences the previous universe as nothingness. So our universe came from nothingness as we see it but if the fractal theory is true, it came from infinity, and it just is. Why? Because it wants to. It wants to have experience and it does so through us. We are one. We are the observers.

We are the observers. From a higher perspective, when you look out at the stars, you aren't looking at something separate from yourself, you are looking at your higher, or greater, self. It's really obvious. The supreme being created us because he wanted to experience himself. That's reality. So we are then ourselves observing our SELVES. And we are infinity. We are the universe.

Here's an exercise, and if done correctly (which involves the right state of mind and requires the belief that you are in fact, one with the universe), you could possibly achieve telepathic communication.

When you look into someone's eyes, see yourself. This means to fully accept yourself and to fully accept your greater self. You will see that you aren't looking at another person anymore, you are looking at yourself, and can therefore, communicate with "yourself". It's that easy.

I'm not here for any kind of glory or praise or anything, I'm only here in service to others so that I might help someone on there path to higher wisdom. So believe me when I tell you, I have myself achieved telepathic communication. I will say that its harder than it sounds because the state of mind that you have to exist in is basically equivalent to perfection. In the oneness is the perfection. Unconsciously, our greatest desire is the reunion with the oneness.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

At the sub-atomic level there is vibration, this is our true nature. This electricity. Our brain perceives these vibrations as different things or objects but what is really there is just our own perception of reality. Our perceptions have limitations.

So, then you're of the belief that conscious perception is primordial? I guess that we need to establish whether I'm understanding you properly before I can proceed with further questions concerning the sub-structural nature of physical existence.

It is my understanding that the Universe is intelligent from the atomic level all the way up to the supreme universal intelligence. I believe, according to my fractal theory, the universe experiences the previous universe as nothingness. So our universe came from nothingness as we see it but if the fractal theory is true, it came from infinity, and it just is. Why? Because it wants to. It wants to have experience and it does so through us. We are one. We are the observers.

What wants to? The universe itself? If the universe can choose to come from nothingness, then what allows the universe to make that decision before it even exists? This is not a trick question. I just need to fully understand your logic concerning this one specific matter.

We are the observers. From a higher perspective, when you look out at the stars, you aren't looking at something separate from yourself, you are looking at your higher, or greater, self. It's really obvious. The supreme being created us because he wanted to experience himself. That's reality. So we are then ourselves observing our SELVES. And we are infinity. We are the universe.

If this is true, then where does the observer and the observation become delineated? Where does the existential imperative Identity emerge and allow the specific existence of both to become true? If something can't be uniquely identified as being whole and singular (even within the composite of a larger whole - holon theory) then it can't be said to exist in a logical sense. So, where does this separation take place? How does it take place? I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't interested in your theory.

Here's an exercise, and if done correctly (which involves the right state of mind and requires the belief that you are in fact, one with the universe), you could possibly achieve telepathic communication.

When you look into someone's eyes, see yourself. This means to fully accept yourself and to fully accept your greater self. You will see that you aren't looking at another person anymore, you are looking at yourself, and can therefore, communicate with "yourself". It's that easy.

So, by believing that I am one with another person, I can communicate telepathically with them? Since communication involves transmission and reception, I'll assume that the other person will have to achieve this state of mind as well. Is that a fair assumption?

I'm not here for any kind of glory or praise or anything, I'm only here in service to others so that I might help someone on there path to higher wisdom. So believe me when I tell you, I have myself achieved telepathic communication. I will say that its harder than it sounds because the state of mind that you have to exist in is basically equivalent to perfection. In the oneness is the perfection. Unconsciously, our greatest desire is the reunion with the oneness.

Well, if you're not looking for glory or praise, then you've certainly come to the right place.

I appreciate your desire to help others achieve what you've achieved. I guess I have the need to fully understand the specifics of really important information. On another thread, I've asked for help in putting together an effective series of direct questions to present to folks - like yourself - who've discovered information that may or may not explain the nature of reality. Hopefully, someone (or a combination of some ones) will help us all get a good starting point to challenge the validity of all such assertions.

I appreciate your indulgence.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So, then you're of the belief that conscious perception is primordial? I guess that we need to establish whether I'm understanding you properly before I can proceed with further questions concerning the sub-structural nature of physical existence.

I believe that awareness exists as the root of our existence. From a formless realm of infinite possibilities to an awareness of this infinity that caused forms to birth into existence in the desire of awareness to experience infinity.

What wants to? The universe itself? If the universe can choose to come from nothingness, then what allows the universe to make that decision before it even exists? This is not a trick question. I just need to fully understand your logic concerning this one specific matter.

I believe before this universe was in existence there was a whole other universe. This universe and all the ones before it exist in this universe as a formless intelligent infinite self awareness. The self awareness desires experience and self expression and birthed the physical universe.

If this is true, then where does the observer and the observation become delineated? Where does the existential imperative Identity emerge and allow the specific existence of both to become true? If something can't be uniquely identified as being whole and singular (even within the composite of a larger whole - holon theory) then it can't be said to exist in a logical sense. So, where does this separation take place? How does it take place? I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't interested in your theory.

Separation takes place in the human brain. Or in any other brain on earth. Imagine if you were to die and live on w/o it as pure consciousness. Consciousness doesn't have separate parts. It is just consciousness. Of everything. It doesn't know limits on what it knows. Once you die, you are no longer bound to the idea of separateness. You see absolutely your true nature as the whole.

So, by believing that I am one with another person, I can communicate telepathically with them? Since communication involves transmission and reception, I'll assume that the other person will have to achieve this state of mind as well. Is that a fair assumption?

Yeah I had to realize my oneness with the Universe and focused that realization to oneness with an individual. I do believe maybe she did have to achieve this state of mind. I attempted it from that approach as well. The whole time I was looking into my girlfriend's eyes, I was telling her all the oneness stuff and telling her to look at me as if she was looking at herself. However, the next day, I did it with the dog, so I don't know if it is necessary for both to have this belief, but I believe it probably helps and makes it easier to connect deeply enough to be able to communicate telepathically.

Moreover, you have to be honest and open with this person and you have to allow them to look deep within your soul and not be afraid of what they might see and they have to be willing to have you look deep within their soul and not be afraid of what you might see.

Well, if you're not looking for glory or praise, then you've certainly come to the right place.

I appreciate your desire to help others achieve what you've achieved. I guess I have the need to fully understand the specifics of really important information. On another thread, I've asked for help in putting together an effective series of direct questions to present to folks - like yourself - who've discovered information that may or may not explain the nature of reality. Hopefully, someone (or a combination of some ones) will help us all get a good starting point to challenge the validity of all such assertions.

I appreciate your indulgence.

Thanks for your post, feel free to ask more questions.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by archasama

Originally posted by Areveli
The information you are describing is HERE for Color and HERE for sound/pitch

Also. Sound waves are measured in Hertz (Hz). MHz is Mega hertz...

Hope this helps.

Well actually I took info from those two links earlier.

What I am referring to is that there are 6 notes which matches 6 colors directly.

A4_440 Hz - Red color 430-480 THz
B4_494 Hz - Orange color 480-510 THz
C5_523 Hz - Yellow color 510-540 Thz
D5_587 Hz - Green color 540-610 Thz
E5_659 Hz - Blue color 610-670 Thz
F5_698 Hz - Violet color 670-750 Thz

Indigo is in between Blue and Violet. So it doesn't match the G5 frequency.

G5_784 Hz - "Color X" 750- X Thz

Something does not add.

It isn't coming together for you because you need to understand the concept of temperment. That and you keep throwing out Indigo. Just because it doesn't take up as much as the spectrum as Red... in no way lessens its importance.

I will work on putting some information together to post in a thread better suited towards this discussion.

To fully explain the uniqueness in similarities between the two wave forms, I would have to teach the basic fundamentals of so many different schools of thought. I would run the risk of drastically throwing this post off topic.

In the meantime; Google... WWHWWWH Scale

check out Sonoluminescence

...and Pythagoras' Anvils.

Vibrations my friend... where would we be without them?

Ps... I should also point out that it is the colors Red, Green, and Blue that allow us to see. The primary colors of Red, Yellow, and Blue only apply to pigments. (Light Technicians... know what I am talking about.)

RGB is what allows our Computer monitors and your own Eyes to work! source
edit on 5-1-2011 by Areveli because: added postscript

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There are a lot of similarities between our cells, us, and the earth.

From the perspective of the Earth as the living organism that it is, All intelligent life upon it is still upon it as the cells are upon the self body. The only difference is organization.

Imagine if you were a cell on a human body. You would see beside you other cells of similar nature, but would likely fail to see the whole that you are a part of. Cells don't have eyes, so if they are seen to be aware, they could only be aware of the cells adjacent to them.

The tendency of all human action seems to be related only active towards and with other humans. We like the cells have failed to see the whole planet, and can therefore only communicate with each other.

However, we do see the cells, and are free to do with them as we please. But there is nothing to do other than trust the cells and allow them there free will because they have organized themselves to form the human body and it seems they know what they're doing.

When humanity organizes itself to work as servants to the earth, and in harmony with the earth, it is my belief that our perspective will have become broadened as we become the new earth body. The intelligent life upon the earth will act as organized cells for the greater cause of the planetary awareness.

Service to others is the organizing factor that will contribute to a more harmonious earth and a broader perspective awareness. Love is the key. You must allow everything its free will. Everything is intelligence and knows just what to do if you are receptive enough to let the everything become you.

<< 1  2   >>

join