It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of The Universe Revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I’ve just figured it out. The universe is fractal. I don’t know where it starts exactly, but for the purpose of this article I am going to start with the atom. It goes from atom to cell to self to planet to star to galaxy to universe. The almighty number 7!

It is said that the end of days is approaching and in certain literature is known as the shift from third density to fourth and the end of duality. That is, the duality of positive and negative. And oh yeah, it is. If you count starting from the atom you see that the self is the third tier or third density. The fourth is the planetary in which the selves comprise the totality of the planetary being.

Duality only exists from the first to the third densities as the planetary nucleus does not contain anything that could be classified as positive or negative.

Most theological literature has some kind of reference to and end of days or a shift in consciousness pinpointed right around this time period. If you look at what this will entail from the standpoint of the fractal universe, this probably indicates a shift from the self point of view to the planetary point of view and the end of duality.

Upon a further look into the mechanics of duality within the tiers of the fractal universe creation you see in the atom the positive protons and negative electrons. Within the cell there is the negatively charged DNA and positively charged histone molecules. Within the self, there is the left portion and the right portion of the brain. Then there is the planet which seems to not have a negative or positive charge in its aspects there is just the whole.

There is so much more to it and it all offers an explanation into the mystery of existence and the relevance of your own.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

My brother told me one of his ideas once...He said the universe could be a repeating fractal.

So it goes universe->galaxy cluster->galaxy->solar system->planet->human->cell->dna->atom->quarks->Universe->galaxy cluster....etc

this would also support the parallel universe theory because there could be a universe in every particle.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

YES!!! This was part of the realization I had but I left it out of the article because I thought what I said was enough groundwork for the thinker to delve into. But YES! I realized that perhaps that consciousness that metaphysical quantum physicists refer to existing at the sub sub atomic level of our current fractical universe is actually a whole other universe we just can't see it as such.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You left out the concept of Time. I believe the Mayans understood our concept of "fractals" and based their Calendars accordingly.

I think your hypothesis is correct. Fractals are nothing more than patterns of repetition. It is my opinion however, that atoms function more like Galaxies and less like Solar Systems.

Have you looked much into the correlations between sound and light? Every aspect of both is based on fractals.

From a purely scientific perspective... the only difference between the two is the frequency at which the wave is traveling. Please note that it is our Brain that separates the two from each other.

For example:
The A stirng on a violin resonates at 440 Hz... The color Red resonates between 430–480 THz.*

The only difference between the two is that the Light Wave is traveling one trillion times faster. So theoretically if a human could play fast enough... he should be able to transmit light instead of sound. Sounds crazy, but logical.... if that is even possible...
edit on 1-1-2011 by Areveli because: * Hz = Hertz and THz = Tera Hertz

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Wow, wow. Slow down there fellow. I have had this theory in mind in past. and also other theories. The problem is - no one cannot be sure what is the absolute truth and if there even is one.

No one knows for sure whether the cat is dead or not until opening the box.
(Cat being theory, dead cat - if theory is false, live cat - if theory is correct, opening the box - Revealing the truth. the hell I know how does one do that - maybe it's spiritual kind of thing or scientific - who knows...)

Cheers.
^__^

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areveli
For example:
The A stirng on a violin resonates at 440 Hz... The color Red resonates between 430–480 THz.*

The only difference between the two is that the Light Wave is traveling one trillion times faster. So theoretically if a human could play fast enough... he should be able to transmit light instead of sound. Sounds crazy, but logical.... if that is even possible...

You do know that no matter how fast a man plays a violin there's still sound coming from it not light.

What you probably meant was if the string could resonate not 440 times per second but 440*10^12 times per second it would emit light.

And no it would not emit light because sound waves are made by mechanical vibration but light is transmitted by electromagnetic waves.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by archasama

Yeah it's just a theory. But it has A LOT of relevance.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Either way, there seems to be a highly significant relevance to light, sound, octaves, the universe, biblical references to the number 7, and so on. It can't be just coincidence in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

HAHA... sorry.

I am familiar with Schrödinger, but when dealing with Potentiality, I prefer the using Electricity as it is easier to explain.

From the Merriam-Webster Dictionary:

electrical potential: noun
Definition of ELECTRICAL POTENTIAL : the potential energy of a unit positive charge at a point in an electric field that is reckoned as the work which would be required to move the charge to its location in the electric field from an arbitrary point having zero potential (as one at infinite distance from all electric charges) and that is roughly analogous to the potential energy at a given elevation in a gravitational field

Sorry again... I am being factitious.

In layman's terms: All potentials are infinite until an act of intention connects Two or more points.

Modern Physics seeks to find a perfect Unified Theory, the same as Alchemists sought after the Philosophers Stone. From my point of view... until we can account for the "observers" intention or mindset... these "endeavors" will continue without success.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

One sees what it unconsciously or consciously desires to see.

Prove me wrong! Prove that this theory is the one and only true theory of The Universe out there. Because to say the truth your post isn't convincing at all.

Cheers!
^__^

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Areveli

Moreover, waves themselves have a duality of negative and positive vibrations.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Being convinced is in the eye of the beholder. If you accept it, however, and ponder it, you might convince yourself. I just planted a seed.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Neve heard the fractal universe theory...very interresting indeed...
how many of those quarks have developed inteligent life? only one atom has a forum named above top secret?

edit on 1/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: atom not cell...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I'm not denying that there might be some connection between sound and light as they are but waves but of different type.

7 is but a number. 7 notes and 7 colors of the rainbow. There is infinite number of colors and infinite number of tones. 7 notes is an invention of man. 7 colors too - it's very subjective to say that there is 7 colors in rainbow - other fact is that there is 7 color tones in the rainbow from human perspective.

7 might be a significant number for man but does not mean it means anything to universe.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jpsdasnake

I realize it is an existing theory, but does the fact that I discovered it on my own in a moment of realization add any credibility to the theory?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Firstly, you didn't plant the seed. Someone else did when I first thought of this theory.

Secondly, I am disappointed in you that you don't try to upgrade your theory instead you say -
"There's some connections between some elements - everything's fractal. If you don't want to believe me - don't. And don't wait for me to back up my statements - search for information for yourself."

That shows that you are not sure of the theory and that you don't even understand it.

You maybe have planted seed in some minds here but you have to water it for it grow.

Cheers.
^__^

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What's a "moment of realization"? I mean people can have "moment of realization" about reptiles ruling our planet. That does not mean that it's true and that they are not nutjobs.

Cheers
^__^

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by archasama

Originally posted by Areveli
For example:

You do know that no matter how fast a man plays a violin there's still sound coming from it not light.

What you probably meant was if the string could resonate not 440 times per second but 440*10^12 times per second it would emit light.

And no it would not emit light because sound waves are made by mechanical vibration but light is transmitted by electromagnetic waves.

I have to disagree. An increase in motion; creates friction. Friction creates heat.... Heat creates light...

The same principles that allow for different states in Matter [solid, liquid, gas, plasma] can also be applied to Acoustics and other wave "phenomena".

In regards to how our brains decipher stimuli, at nominal exposure...

Low frequencies are felt as movement
Mid Frequencies are Audible
High Frequencies are seen light

Yes there are many differences between light and sound... but from my stand point... its like saying Water and Steam are not connected.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Credibility? if you prove it,yes. if you dont,i could have figured it out by myself too couldn't I?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Firstly, you didn't plant the seed. Someone else did when I first thought of this theory.

Secondly, I am disappointed in you that you don't try to upgrade your theory instead you say -
"There's some connections between some elements - everything's fractal. If you don't want to believe me - don't. And don't wait for me to back up my statements - search for information for yourself."

That shows that you are not sure of the theory and that you don't even understand it.

You maybe have planted seed in some minds here but you have to water it for it grow

Blah Blah Blah. Who is ever sure of a theory mr. self proclaimed scientist? NO ONE!!! That's what makes it a theory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join