It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini-iceage watch 2011 - This Deserves More Attention!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is my fifth thread on this subject. Here is more very strong evidence that something is going on.

The narrator in this video sounds a little strange but brings up very valid points so take it for what its worth

Check out this video from 2009

In my opinion this is much bigger than La Nina, I'll post more evidence as I dig it up.
edit on 1-1-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/1/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Totally agree something seems afoot seems a major part of the earth is under blizzard like conditions

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Strangest thing. The snow in Chicago has been normal. Actually all of the snow melted yesterday and the sun was shining. Perhaps this is the calm before the storm.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have to disagree with your mini ice age theory where I live we normally have 2 feet of snow and its -10 C to -15 C we have no snow and its projected to be +5 to 7 C... Its abnormally warm and wet, this happens all the time. its not a mini ice age just a small shift in the jet stream which does occasionally happen. It happened in 98, and we ended up getting a very cold wet snowy winter.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

From what I understand, that's because of the jetstream which is currently in an extended negative pattern over North America. Northwest to Northcentral North America is experiencing relatively normal weather patterns, it's the east coast and southwest that are feeling the major effects for the time being.

To everyone out there smarter than myself, please feel free to correct my verbiage or facts if they are off

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yeah,.. burrrrr,.
It was 51 degrees F yesterday.
All of our snow has melted
In fact it rained for the last tree days,.
today was normal 20.
thing is,. this is Wisconsin..

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
I have to disagree with your mini ice age theory where I live we normally have 2 feet of snow and its -10 C to -15 C we have no snow and its projected to be +5 to 7 C... Its abnormally warm and wet, this happens all the time. its not a mini ice age just a small shift in the jet stream which does occasionally happen. It happened in 98, and we ended up getting a very cold wet snowy winter.

I guess only time will tell

I also live in Canada and have experienced a relatively normal winter thus far, that doesn't mean the rest of the planet isn't having major issues. Check your stats for back in 98...how was the weather on the rest of the globe that year?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

If I remember correctly the UK got hit with similar weather patterns as now. But I'm not too sure.

I just wanted to add that At the beginning of the year I was listening to my local news and they projected that this weather is going to be very similar to the ice storm of 98.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Xiamara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Why do you think the Bush family bought a third of Paraguay's wilderness?

You know when it comes to the elite, they are like fiber rich turds; they float on water.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: for deeply obscure reasons.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Germany has snow records all over the place this year

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Germany has snow records all over the place this year
and so does Aspen and Vail.
But in other parts of the US it is raining and warm,.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Methinks Mother Earth is getting ready to shed a few million humans from her surface with a little ice here, a little fire there, and mayhem from the skies everywhere else. Can't say we didn't see it coming, can we?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Reality is that what we have had for 2 last years 2009, 2010 - colder winters + warmer summers.

In the case of Ice age - average temperature of the year drops. While now we see an increase of avg. year temp.

To say that it's Ice Age just because last 2 winters have been colder than usually is preposterous.

Cheers!
^__^

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It's a water age here in Oz!!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It's called "winter" - happens about the same time every year...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Even if you post 15 threads on the topic doesn't make it true. If they are seeing snow and ice in July and Aug. then we will have conformation that a ice age event is happening.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MoorfNZ

Yes but not all winters I have to clean snow from my roof so it wouldn't collapse.

We cannot deny that this winter has been pretty harsh in many places in the world. Heavy snow fall.

Though of course it's not an Ice-Age or whatever the OP is declaring.

Cheers.
^__^

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think this is what we're facing, and its not some event, cycle, but BP, on the Rothchild's directives. This is what I have believed since June.

www.eworldwire.com...

Your Own World USA
Internet:
marshall@yowbooks.com

Company Information :
Your Own World USA
111 Bean Creek Road
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
USA
Ph. (702)-518-1572
Fx. (775) 546-1472

BP Oil Spill Stalls Gulf Loop Current Affirms Dr. Gianluigi Zangari, Reports Your Own World USA

Oceanographic satellite data now shows that the Loop Current in the Gulf of Mexico has stalled as a consequence of the BP oil spill disaster, observed by Dr. Gianluigi Zangari, an Italian theoretical physicist.

For Immediate Release

SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif./EWORLDWIRE/Aug. 3, 2010 --- Oceanographic satellite data now shows that the Loop Current in the Gulf of Mexico has stalled as a consequence of the BP oil spill disaster, according to Dr. Gianluigi Zangari. Zangari is an Italian theoretical physicist, and major complex and chaotic systems analyst at the Frascati National Laboratories in Italy.

www.associazionegeofisica.it...

RISK OF GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE BY BP OIL SPILL
Gianluigi Zangari
Frascati National Laboratories (LNF) - National Institute of Nuclear Physics (INFN)
Frascati 00044, Via E. Fermi, 40, ITALY
Correspondence to: Gianluigi Zangari Email: gianluigi.zangari@lnf.infn.it
Abstract: BP Oil Spill may cause an irreparable damage to the Gulf
Stream global climate thermoregulation activity.

edit on 1-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
theintelhub.com...

Corexit Linked to the Blackstone Group & Lord Jacob Rothschild

“Lord Rothschild is Chairman of RIT Capital Partners, an investment trust company listed on the London Stock Exchange. He has been a founding partner and investor in a number of financial service companies including Global Asset Management, a money manager, and St James’s Place Capital, a unit linked life assurance company.”

I think we really need to wake up. This is a murder by the sociopaths running things behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

I agree, here on the west coast its unusually mild and wet as well. But the overall weather has changed significally all over, and thats what was said by Dr Gianluigi Zangari in his paper, change weather patterns would be expected.

Its my belief they're expecting some big changes soon. That this has been planned out by them and they are responsible, and they're tying it into the Mayan calendar. That after their population reduction they want NWO.
I hope their plan falls flat on their face, and am spending much time envisioning wonderful things occurring instead, with the pyramid inverting and everyone equal no need for money or realtors, all we have belongs to everyone equally and its all about love, healing, education and progression. Try to duplicate what living in heaven would be like for a change instead of mirroring hell.
edit on 1-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join