It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions For 2011 - More Doom, Death, & Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Triple DDD ... Great

First of all .. all prediction even the infamous 2012 one
they all need to be taken with a grain of salt

The 2011 predictions below are more likely to happen and are not farfetched at all
lets take a look if some are plausible or not

Link

Of course, the Fed will continue to manipulate the stock market so Americans think they are getting rich swimming with the sharks. When the value of the dollar is declining, the capital markets increasing as yet another bubble, the net effect is zero growth. In real terms, it might actually prove to be negative growth, more contraction and more bad employment news.

That doesnt surprise me at all
they have been doing this for eternity

Ron Paul will continue to reveal the evil and corruption within the Federal Reserve Bank. Just like well trained lemmings, most Americans will continue to think the party is still in progress and fall for it over and over again. (Hint: debts are not income or assets! Hint: money from a federal government that is bankrupt is not income.)

Ron Paul for President ... the only true UNCORRUPTED leader
and thats why he will never win anything more then being a senator

Israel will still not be a signatory or in compliance with the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, or the Chemical and Biological Weapons Conventions. That will not change in 2011. Iran is a signatory and well within their rights to be mining and enriching uranium for peaceful purposes.

Nothing new here :@

China will emerge as a true superpower this year, and Russia is doing better than the UK or US are.

We have been suspecting that

The US still will not get its pipeline across Afghanistan, and 9-11-2001 will still remain unsolved until Americans wake up. Maybe 10 to 15 million armed Americans in the streets of DC would get their attention and action. However, I do not think that many Americans will stand up for their nation and their way of life. As an American, an asleep America has been painful to watch. I am not expecting America to wake up in 2011. Evidently it is going to take a lot more pain and humiliation for Americans to do anything.

China, Russia, even Bridas Corporation will get hundreds or thousands of miles of pipelines done. Pen and contracts will still be viewed in DC as 'terrorist weapons' of mass destruction to the American business plan. All of the tanks, bombs, bullets and threats will not change the course of things at all, except to hasten the demise of America. That demise will accelerate in 2011.

Many Americans will wake up to the realization that Afghanistan and Iraq were both made up wars of aggression, illegal wars and no agenda behind those US lies has been successful. However, it will not be enough people waking up to make a difference. Trying to get 30 million Americans off their ass is about as worthwhile as trying to find the Holy Grail or Noah's Ark, or the Truth in Washington, DC.

He stole this prediction from my mouth

we are waking up that we were lied .. but its not yet the majority
parents of fallen marines when they will know that their son died in a illegal war made of hidden interest
they will be REALLY pissed off
Dying for the country ok that pass .. but dying for someone hidden agenda UNACEPTABLE

There might be disclosures via WikiLeaks that helps to solve the 9-11 matter and why Afghanistan and Iraq are made up, illegal wars. I am not going to hold my breath waiting for that to happen, but someone might use WikiLeaks to get the truth out on the table. However, it is required that people have to read and think and 'get it' for the leaks to have any effect.

I think wikileak .. aka julian assange is a tool made by Mossad and the CIA
to minsinforms the public
they had to disclosure ..sacrifice a few info .. but nothing big
cover a lie with a lie ... many are using that tactic

The real doers of 9-11 are brought to justice? That will not happen in my lifetime; will definitely not happen in 2011.

Financial collapse of America? That is very likely, so make sure you have food, means to raise or buy food, and make sure the lifejacket is handy. There are very turbulent waters ahead.

If you have not considered moving to a real nation, you might want to consider that. America is toast!!

I hope all my heart that the one who really created and organized this controlled demolition at the WTC
are caught

WE WANT JUSTICE IN THIS NEW YEAR 2011
is that to much complicated ?
edit on 1/1/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The United States Is In Deep Doodoo!

Any of you still think USA is the most richest country in the world ?

what is the word .. :

BROKE

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So to sum it all up simply put... the Rothschild global cabal will not be stopped in 2011.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by Ben81

So to sum it all up simply put... the Rothschild global cabal will not be stopped in 2011.

There is a patern in all what happened since 2001 or since the first world war
all these events was organized by

The Reptilian ?
The Massons ?
The Illuminati ?
The Rothchild ?
The Devil ?
The NWO ?

there is so many group with Evil hidden agenda that we have heard about

i think WW3 was avoided by little even a war with Iran or NK
it was delayed for how long ?

with all of that we are slowly approaching the big 2012 date
there is no coincidence

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
what i would like to know is this....when everyone starts waking up to the reality that this war was based on lies and greed and that all those poor soldiers died to better line the elites pockets....what will happen to the guilty partys? ie bush etc? will they just walk away better off....richer.....or will they be brought to justice?!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
what i would like to know is this....when everyone starts waking up to the reality that this war was based on lies and greed and that all those poor soldiers died to better line the elites pockets....what will happen to the guilty partys? ie bush etc? will they just walk away better off....richer.....or will they be brought to justice?!

Hi NWO

Happy new year to you and you familly

Lies and Greed .. is what make our modern society
many have great potential .. but look where we are now
living in this UNSUSTAINABLE corrupted system that favor the rich and let the poor die

Thats why we need 2012 .. it will all change .. i hope so .. and i beleive in this futur change

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

i agree that we need change...the balance definately has to shift, the rich just keep getting richer and tax breaks on top of it yet the middle class are getting poorer and poorer and working their fingers to the bone for nothing!

our children are going to take the brunt of it and its disgusting!

so yes change will be good and hopefully in 2012 we wont all be wiped out but that the elites plans are hindered and brought to a stand still...but i can gaurentee that if the shtf...they will be head hunted...if our electric grids are affected the elites have no means to carry on with business....it means we are in the crap as well but we already are anyway.....

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

oh haaaaaaaai ben didnt realise it was you lol

happy new year to you x

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

i agree that we need change...the balance definately has to shift, the rich just keep getting richer and tax breaks on top of it yet the middle class are getting poorer and poorer and working their fingers to the bone for nothing!

our children are going to take the brunt of it and its disgusting!

so yes change will be good and hopefully in 2012 we wont all be wiped out but that the elites plans are hindered and brought to a stand still...but i can gaurentee that if the shtf...they will be head hunted...if our electric grids are affected the elites have no means to carry on with business....it means we are in the crap as well but we already are anyway.....

Nah we will not be wiped out
some would like you to beleive in this apocalypse ..

humans will be more humans in the futur
ECMP would make us go back to the stone age .. maybe this is what we need
no more electricity .. we abuse this power so much for useless things

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

oh haaaaaaaai ben didnt realise it was you lol

happy new year to you x

lol
xoxoxo

i have a small bottle of champagne lets drink it together

Today it was a odd day .. the fog was everywhere and very white
you couldnt see 3 meters aways from you
its odd for a 1 january.. i loved the white sight
it was heaven like lol

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Triple DDD ... Great

Link

Ron Paul for President ... the only true UNCORRUPTED leader

Lol dream on. The only uncorrupted leader is an uncorrupted human being. And THAT is impossible.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by Ben81

There is a patern in all what happened since 2001 or since the first world war
all these events was organized by

The Reptilian ?
The Massons ?
The Illuminati ?
The Rothchild ?
The Devil ?
The NWO ?

there is so many group with Evil hidden agenda that we have heard about

i think WW3 was avoided by little even a war with Iran or NK
it was delayed for how long ?

with all of that we are slowly approaching the big 2012 date
there is no coincidence

Read this page, it is a very long read - 3 hours worth but it will all be clear once you have. I really do think this is what is going on... The History of the House of Rothschild

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here are my predictions.

Eurozone meltdown, one or more countries exit Eurozone, U.S. dollar crisis (devalued AGAIN), gold hits $1700, silver hits $40, major medical breakthrough, unemployment highs 12% U3 (19% U6) and the LA Lakers win another title.

new topics

top topics

join