It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More indications of a silver price rise

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
I can't help but come to the conclusion that this was a planned leak of the commodity editing of the CFTC. Keep an eye on it, but I seriously doubt anything will happen to JP Morgan or the other tools in the CFTC bag.

It has been said for years that this was a planned crash of the dollar, orchestrated from the top down. No other reason could contribute to the rash of bad decision making with monetary policies, deficit spending, and inflated governmental assets. Some senators have went from a 2 million net worth to 20 million within their term. It isn't hard to see who's feasting at the table.

Just as the price of silver goes up to crash the dollar, silver will also take that kamikaze dive into the oblivion after the job's done. Although, I don't have a "news article" to provide you, it seems completely evident to me that the price of silver is being edited both ways. There's nothing "natural" about the current price of silver at all.
edit on 2-1-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

Nothing may happen to JP Morgan, that's true, and timing is seemingly always used/abused by the big players.

But your comment about silver taking a dive just shows you haven't looked into it. Of course, there are always corrections, regardless of manipulations going on. But silver has a tremendous amount of fundamentals behind it. As mentioned before in this thread, China is a huge factor, not to be dismissed too lightly.

As for me, I will continue on, if there is a big correction, I will use that as an opportunity to load up even more. Until I see evidence to the contrary, I see silver as a long-term hold, as in at least for the coming decade.

JR

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
I can't help but come to the conclusion that this was a planned leak of the commodity editing of the CFTC. Keep an eye on it, but I seriously doubt anything will happen to JP Morgan or the other tools in the CFTC bag.

It has been said for years that this was a planned crash of the dollar, orchestrated from the top down. No other reason could contribute to the rash of bad decision making with monetary policies, deficit spending, and inflated governmental assets. Some senators have went from a 2 million net worth to 20 million within their term. It isn't hard to see who's feasting at the table.

Just as the price of silver goes up to crash the dollar, silver will also take that kamikaze dive into the oblivion after the job's done. Although, I don't have a "news article" to provide you, it seems completely evident to me that the price of silver is being edited both ways. There's nothing "natural" about the current price of silver at all.
edit on 2-1-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

Nothing may happen to JP Morgan, that's true, and timing is seemingly always used/abused by the big players.

But your comment about silver taking a dive just shows you haven't looked into it. Of course, there are always corrections, regardless of manipulations going on. But silver has a tremendous amount of fundamentals behind it. As mentioned before in this thread, China is a huge factor, not to be dismissed too lightly.

As for me, I will continue on, if there is a big correction, I will use that as an opportunity to load up even more. Until I see evidence to the contrary, I see silver as a long-term hold, as in at least for the coming decade.

JR

You are correct JR...

Many of those making such comments remember the Hunt Brothers attempt to corner the silver market three decades ago. That was a situation where two greedy guys had a plan to create a phantom shortage. It drove the metal to $50 oz then it fell drastically when their little plan did not work. The situation today is much different.

We have a real shortage situation now. For the last ten years mined silver has been short to demand. The only way the market has been able to meet demand is by using scrap silver recycling to make up the difference. Today that scrap silver is becoming scarce as well.

You now have a market that is bidding the price up based on solid long-term demand. Silver mines are few and far between. Most mined silver is comming as a by-product of other metals mines.

Downturns can and do happen in all markets. You will likely see adjustments downward at times even in silver. Those are times to add to your holdings while the price retrenches.

Bottom line for the wise.... BUY AND HOLD

<< 1  2   >>

join