It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael C. Ruppert or Alex Jones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Who do you like more? Both men are against Bush and Kerry and both have their own websites:

1. Michael Ruppert
www.fromthewilderness.com...

2. Alex Jones
www.infowars.com...

While both men seem to want to bring the truth out to the American people I like Michael Ruppert more. His articles have more insight and make more sense. Alex Jones does have some good pointers but I question some of the stuff he writes. What are your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Two different styles
Ruppert is more of a writer than Jones�
Michael writes about the subjects, where Alex reports the subject, with links to the documents, or newspaper articles.
I think they are both good at what they do, as for one being better than the other I can�t say; they come from different angels on the same subjects.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Usually in elections year the press and those that write about the current affairs tend to lean against the current administration, due to the fact that is more to point and exploit.

I see the first link as more in the currents things affecting our country and the world, the second link is more of sensationalism.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Usually in elections year the press and those that write about the current affairs tend to lean against the current administration, due to the fact that is more to point and exploit.

I see the first link as more in the currents things affecting our country and the world, the second link is more of sensationalism.

Ruppert and Jones have been at it for quite a while longer then the election year.

Ruppert has a Police and CIA background, got kicked for trying to disclose things 20 or more years ago and is still fighting.

He opts to build his articles and dossiers on subjects for his site in a court way, by building everything on solid or as solid as posible evidence.

Jones is more a person that tells the rough lines of the story and asks us to question him and everything else, by looking into the subjects he shows.

I personaly like Ruppert best, since checking his story's is usualy easyer, while for Jones, you usualy have to do a full search for the things he talks about.
I already do a whole lot of searching and checking as is, so Its nice to have someone put it in an ordered and overviewable way like Ruppert does.

One problem with Jones though is that he tends to start lil riots wherever he goes, and I'm afraid that thats gona be his downfall at one point.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I see now why the first link look more organized than the second one thanks for the background on this two persons.thematrix

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I know this is an old post, but even still i like mike ruppert more.

top topics

join