It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANY1 hear about Tesla?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Any1 heard about Tesla secret weapon? I heard that is somethink like sam site but i don't know is that tru.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
id think more detail into what you heard/read is needed.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
you must be thinking of HAARP/scalar/electromagnetic weaponry, try the sci-tech section.

XAOS

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I`d u2u quaneeri as well, or look out for his posts on it. Tesla is one he seems to have a hell of alot on.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Just look up and see the chemtrails. They are part of it.

The tesla howitszer is rumored to be ready for use very soon. Like in around 24 hours

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Tesla biography:

www.neuronet.pitt.edu...

I regard Nikola Tesla as one of the most brilliant minds of modern man. Interesting that Tesla died in relative obscurity seeing as how many of his inventions are still in regular use today.

If Tesla had chosen to apply his genius in an evil and destructive manner, mankind surely would have been in trouble.

Unfortunately, there are a few evil and destructive people currently developing weapons derived from Teslas' work. I hope they don't get too carried away.

deleted

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The TELSA-
Located in SARISHAGAN (A semi-kasakstan county).
This weapons is consider like a legend, because there are no proof that this one exist.

www.cheniere.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yikes nans, that's a scary weapon!

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by observer]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
"Death Ray" as well... As was pointed out, will need more specifics. I too, would suggest checking some of the other topic forums on this site...

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer
Yikes nans, that's a scary weapon!

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by observer]

I posted a thread where some peoples said that they think that the challenger accident in 1986 had been caused by this...
xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ok first guy ask me to give more diteils. This Nikola Tesla was born in Bosnia from mother bosnian and father serb he was very intelegent kid. But with no resurce he go to America and made one of first electro plant working on water, he invent trasformators.
About his secret weapon read something. It's about elector shilds for covering city's. Nothing can penetry not x or gama rays decoys warhead. I read too that this shilds are to be in Africa and Russia. my question is if this shilds really exist then why no1 us them to cover city from nuclear strike or meteor rains.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Without Tesla there would have been no twentieth century. He invented the a/c current and the rado (not Marconi). And he's still not in the Smithsonian...
Died a poor man...

new topics

top topics

join