It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there more than 1 NWO!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i was doing a little look about 2012 and the New World Order and i find this in one of edgar cayce's predictions

“… Even the many battlefields of the present will be will be ocean, will be the seas, the bays, the lands over which The New World Order will carry on their trade as one with another.”

" The New World Order will carry on their trade as one with another.”

"their trade as one with another.”

With ANOTHER!?!?!? what does that mean! is there possibly more than one NWO that are working together. is Builderberg just all of the NWOs' main council? I think builderberg is is possibly like the UN but for the NWO and they have the NWO leaders come together and have meetings. So does this mean after 2012 they will trade supplies over the oceans.

Is it possible that they want a big ammount of people dead so that after 2012 the only survivors are the ones that are the fittest. and that way there wont be a huge ammount of survivors to make an outside threat to there cities???

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think you're a bit confused as to what the "New World Order" is. It's not really a specific "group". It's more of a "concept", with many different groups working towards achieving a "New World Order"...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The NWO concept is the plan the leaders of the world put together for tomorrow. The Bilderbergs are all the very rich business men and women, The United Nations is all the governments and armies of the world, the elite family's is where most of the worlds money is currently sitting. There are many other organisations and groups also trying to do there bit. Finally there is also all the people of the world, divided they are the weakest but united they are the strongest.

The future is not set and everything has input for just exactly what tomorrow will be. There are many competing forces, problems and different ideas going around. If you want to play a part in what your tomorrow will be then you need to stand up and accept responsibility for your life. Some things you wont be able to change, some things you can. The more we understand and work together the stronger our actions will be. There are some very difficult, complex and challenging problems this world faces and we need all hands on deck if we are to find the most responsible, fairest and sustainable answers.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I think you're a bit confused as to what the "New World Order" is. It's not really a specific "group". It's more of a "concept", with many different groups working towards achieving a "New World Order"...

And these various groups each preparing to contend for top dog status.

new topics

top topics

join