It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Year Eve - UFOs 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Something was definitely going on new years eve
I saw a UFO that was quite similar to the descriptions and videos posted in this thread
(Doing research on Orange-ish/red UFOs I was surprised to find many other reports of "fireball"/Energy like objects)
I have never seen anything like what I saw new years eve,I have problems even believing it really happened,if not for 2 other individuals who witnessed it with me

if interested here is the report I filed :

Link to report
edit on 4-1-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It looks like a rabbit to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Several years ago I joined ATS for that same reason,only what I saw was in no way a chinese lantern and sped away at approxiametly 20,000 miles an hour,I`m not joking ,it was at low altitude 100 feet in air,30 feet wide with height of 20 feet ,oval,distance from object 2 miles,it was orange glowing,initially travelled at 20 mph then shot of at 20,000mph in plain sight with no aircraft taking of or landing as news years night,infact all over the UK it was reported these objects 200831st december ,on TALK radio,for real,so brill at least someone can tell the difference between a lantern and a anomalies object,not even a floating blimp could explain it.
edit on 4-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

Link to new years eve 2008 events on ATS :Spate of UFO's being reported to U.K Talk Radio, now.,

new topics

<< 1   >>

join