It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is aware of ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Everyone is aware of 911 enabled cell phones, as well as landlines being added to 911 databases so 911 workers can get an address faster, and even the renumbering of addresses to make location easier. Well, here's an odd one....

Has anyone ever heard of having a "nine-eleven NSA" phone number?

I was visiting my mom the day she had her phone switched from the TelCo to The Cable Co. The installer had a "newbie" with him who, after hooking up a device to the phone line for whatever test he was doing, blurted out "Woah! they have a 9-11 nsa number!" to which the installer quickly shushed the kid and glanced at us like he was hoping we didn't ask.

My passing ideas on the subject appear to possibly hold some water, but I am really unsure.

1. My father is a Vietnam Vet who was "in places", and wounded in action (purple heart stuff) in said places, the govt still does not acknowledge. I've been briefly explained to that because of this as well as "Security Classifications", He was somehow exempt from passing medical exams to stay active and unless he did something REALLY stupid, he could stay in as long as he wanted. He was also a go-to man at his base for the Dept. of Army when they wanted info about "things". He is now a Federal Cop.

I'm sure you understand that, not having "need to know", I only have a vague understanding of this.

2. My mother, who decided to get cable to begin with for school work (Online college), Took allot of NSA classes and the like. She's big into it and even watches the border videos or whatever.

3. My interest in C.T. and websites like this, associations with people classified as Domestic Terrorists by the Patriot act etc.. (Some are old hippies who mention knowing those or being part in some form in the radical bombings of govt buildings in protest of the Vietnam War).

These are the three things that pop into mind, things that differ from what "normal" people would even care about at all. It really makes me curious. Also makes me wonder if that's the reason I have g-men watching me and following me. I don't live with mom I'm actually 3 hrs away and Dad's 4 states away. But, as I understand it, if you contact a person being watched, you just became "watched".

Ideas? Opinions?

MODS: If I have placed this thread in the wrong place, I apologize. Please advise the proper area for this subject. Thanks
edit on 1-1-2011 by pyrael because: Note to MODS

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pyrael

There is this old saying, something like, the government does not like
bank robbers because they don't like competition.
The government does not like blackmailers because they don't want
competition. That's their monopoly, to know things about people to
get them to do as they want them to. If you knew things about the
government and seemed to be about to reveal some evidence on
them, then an accident will happen. It's a lot of trouble doing accidents
so anyone who might know something needs to be watched, thus
saving them from having to constantly create accidents.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thats not the 911 conspiracy you are looking for.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

You are right.
I think the OP got a little confused as to which 911
this forum is on.
There probably is not a forum for 911 emergency call
conspiracies. 911 NSA is what? Someone who works
as a spy for NSA can get a direct link up to report in?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've had the same thing on my phone! Forgot about it 'til now, as it was about 17-18 years ago that I found out. The guy installing my phone at a new apartment said something like, "I'm not allowed to ask this but any idea why you have a 9-1-1 nsa line?"

I wasn't much into conspiracy stuff at the time but figured it had to do with my dad's government contractor work.

I never pursued it, mainly because I operate under the notion that every single thing on any phone line and any computer connected to the internet is monitored, scanned, recorded, etc. Just part of our big brother world we currently are slaves to.

and p.s. - this is the wrong forum but I assume a moderator will move it soon. ATS 911 forum is for stuff about the 9/11 attacks by America... I mean "on" America.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well, I guess it's comforting.... in some twisted way, to know that I'm not the only one who has experienced this. I'm sure my home, cell and probably my laptop are nailed the same way, since I obviously am in contact with my mom with all those devices.

Sorry for posting in the wrong area. I hope I can find the thread when moved!

Thanks for the input all.

Stars for ye!

join