It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE: 38: The Hot ATS Topics of 2010!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Join us this week for the "all new" abovetopsecret Live! as we bring in the new year with a new time, and go out to the masses on AM Radio. This week we'll be reintroducing the show, reviewing the hot topics of ATS during 2010 and making some predictions for the year ahead.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:59:20 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I thought it was more like C2C when I first tuned in, but all I hear is random music ?!
I thought it should be a place where the treads here on ATS was commeted by mods and members joining via skype and such..
edit on 1-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

You're listening to the ATS Radio stream, which plays the old web-based shows 24/7 - including some music shows we have done - there is also usually a half hour music slot before the start of each show.

The new Live show will be broadcast later today, at the times above.

edit on 1/1/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
is there a place where I can find some info about the radio speakers ?
Who are they, do they have any intresting background. useful for speaking bout controversial subjects ?
Will there be any overview of comming shows, so one can tune in when subjects of intrest pop up

thx

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yeah I listened last night. Farting was the mainstay for the most part, or discussion of farting, then it was nothing but a glorified bashing of threads. Nice that our Moderators see us in such an amusing fashion. I wasn't amused by it nor was I surprised. These folks last night took the opportunity to have an on-air Moderator Hug Fest and then couldn't stop holding hands while coddling their egos. I am sure it was intended to be light-hearted, even if at the expense of a few. Sad.

I know I didn't listen but for an hour and what could possibly be conveyed over an hour's time, but given the fact they seemed to have such a great time I am sure they were well-rehearsed. I nearly puked over the "How do you become a Moderator" spot! What egos!

Sorry, big Fail on the Radio Debut because of the "Hour Early Expose' ", I won't tune in again as I get more from the Threads than I do a Moderator Circle doing the Cha Cha Cha!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

not every show is the same, try not to let anything in life get to personal it sounds like the show, got under your skin in a bad way, I understand that and have felt the same way with some shows thats just how semperfortis is.. LOL .

no one is stopping you from getting into their spotlight either call in!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

If you listened last night, then you listened to the light-hearted "After Midnight" New Year celebration show, not the AboveTopSecret Live Show, which goes out on Saturdays.

Seems like you missed the humour that was intended during the show discussions, which is a shame, but we realise that everyone sees things differently, and some people are more "intense" than others.

Just so you know, we aren't serious all the time. Life is a very, very dull place when everything is dead serious 24/7/365.

Still, thanks for listening.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
GOOD LUCK!!!

Just remember: if you can get through Unleashed where you have to look after us idiots, you can do anything

Also, I'd love fr us to have our own radio profile website. Cheesy photos and 'life-quotes' all round.

Seriously though, you'll be fantastic I bet! Have fun!

Oh, and yeah. Not everyone on every show is a mod. Us commoners manage to worm our way in too on Unleashed and Euro. Don't take it personally, it's just a bit of a laugh.
edit on 1/1/2011 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I just needed to correct myself, it wasn't farting that was the mainstay last night it was "nose picking".

I just wanted to correct that so as not to accuse anyone of farting when they didn't.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Show starts at NINE (9) pm Eastern Standard Time!

If you are logged on....there is no excuse not to be listening!

Come support us and tune in! And even better.....participate by calling in!
edit on January 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Roswell, MN and most of the Western US:

There is no Roswell, MN because MN is the acronym for the state of Minnesota. I believe you meant to post Roswell, NM as NM is the acronym for New Mexico.

I am excited about the debut of the newly expanded ATS Radio program. It shall be interesting and my ears shall be tuned in.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Nef - how are the Hot Topics chosen? Will they be the topics from that Forum or personal choices or some other deciding factor?

Congrats. to you all on the new projects, good stuff.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hmmm. This thread says that the show starts in about 2 hours and 15 minutes, while the tool bar at the bottom of this screen says that the show starts in 15 minutes. Which is correct? Ok, I guess that I'll find out in 15 minutes...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

The Bar is wrong

Show is at 9pmEST

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Which is 2 hours later. Ok, I got it, thanks.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Nef - how are the Hot Topics chosen? Will they be the topics from that Forum or personal choices or some other deciding factor?

Congrats. to you all on the new projects, good stuff.

Year in review - Hot Topics of 2010

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
SHOW TIME

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
We are live folks!!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I got it on 1040 AM will tell you how it sounds at 10pm...

Over the radio..

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Really? Talking about how "Global Warming" (accurately termed "Climate Change) is "fantasy science."

I'm in Wildlife Biology, and across the board we see signs of man-caused climate change. The evidence is overwhelming.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join