It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
When I was a kid (about 2 years old), there was supposedly some kind of entity in our house. Obviously I don't remember this myself, my parents told me about it years later.

Usually there was mostly a lot of loud noice coming out of our attic, sounding like someone running around. But everytime my father went to check, it went dead silent. This happened daytime as well as nighttime.

Aside from the noice, my parents told me there were times when you could definetly feel that someone was there. Sort of like when someone's standing right behind you. One time when my dad was outside mowing the lawn, he suddenly got a feeling of this thing being right behind; following him. He got so scared and mad that he swung around with a punch - hitting nothing but air. My dad was not the type to scare easily, but he was getting really upset about this thing.

At the time, we had a cat and a dog. And they were acting really upset when this was going on. It was like they knew something was wrong. Of course, I guess that could've been a reaction to how the rest of our family felt about what was happening. Though I know my parents didn't think so.

My parents weren't the only ones noticing this. Neighbours of ours even stopped visiting us after being subjected to it, first-hand.

Anyway, to make a long story short. One day my father was told that one possible solution would be to spread poppy seeds around the area where the entity was active; in our case - the attic. He did so, and it actually worked - the problems dissapeared.

Oh, right - I almost forgot. One really odd thing my dad found renovating our house (an old house built in the early 1900's), was a plait of human hair stuck in the wall. We never got an answer to this thing.

Personally, I still don't know what to make of this whole story, I don't even know if I believe it. Like I said, I don't remember any of the events myself. I do know however that to my parents, this was very real.

Any thoughts
?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Did any 1 live in the house before your family did?

The hair could of been a part of some sort of "magic tampering" or so (like they use things in films ect that sort of style)

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash
Did any 1 live in the house before your family did?

My family moved to this house in the early 70's. Before that, two families had lived there. My parents met the family who lived in the house right before us, but we don't know anything about the family before that.

Another thing is that in the 30's, the house was supposedly moved to where it's currently placed from another area a few miles away. I have no idea why

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Durden]

join